C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

**Please help** Pushback from dealer with wind noise issue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 09:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Audi
**Please help** Pushback from dealer with wind noise issue

I have a 2016 C300 4Matic and I'm in Canada. I brought my car in for a total of 6 times in a span of a year for the wind noise issue.

Each time they said that they cannot 'replicate the issue and they went on a test drive with me after the 4th time and they were able to hear it. They said it was more of a wind turbulence than wind noise, I thought sure just fix whatever noise it is. They resealed the rubber seals around the door, same thing. They've replaced all the seals, same thing. The wind noise is still there and it seems to be getting worst. I asked about acoustic glass and my SA said it won't help since wind noise is more of a whistling noise in the windshield and not the sound coming from the door.

I have sent them this:

Along with the proof from one of our members experience with his W205 C400. My SA told me that it's for a different model (C400) and not related to my W205 C300.

What else can I show them that this is a huge issue and needs to be addressed? I don't have time to waste my weekends and waste time going back and forth to the dealer.

This is ridiculous..Please help..
Old 05-30-2019, 11:46 AM

Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
2016 C300 4matic
I hate to tell you this but you should probably just give up. I had the same issue with my 2015, which was widely known, yet my dealer always told me that there was "no issue". Some dealers simply don't know what's going on out there.