C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Need help with selecting CF front and rear spoilers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 03:56 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C43 and GTS 2 dr
Need help with selecting CF front and rear spoilers

Being new to MB and AMG C43 I would like some opinons on the best options for CF spoilers. These are the ones I would like to buy. Thanks for your help.

Last edited by Darthie; 07-21-2019 at 11:46 AM.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C300 4matic Sport
The rear spoiler is most commonly referred to as the GTX spoiler, and the front lip is usually found online as the FD Lip.

GTX spoiler can be found in a variety of places including amazon from $160 all the way to $400, and for the most part the quality is roughly the same. The lip is slightly harder to find, especially if you want full carbon fiber construction. JL motoring offers the lip at $399, and Future Design offers the lip at just over $800. JL motoring has hit-or-miss fitment based on reviews, but apparently they’re willing to work with you and a pro shop if you attempt the install with professional. I have no experience with Future Design, but I believe they are original designers of that particular lip style so one would expect the fit to be much better.
Old 07-22-2019, 05:18 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C43 and GTS 2 dr
I think I checked with them and was told that those fronts wont fit on my 2019 C43 sedan?

Originally Posted by Jaxxun
The rear spoiler is most commonly referred to as the GTX spoiler, and the front lip is usually found online as the FD Lip.

GTX spoiler can be found in a variety of places including amazon from $160 all the way to $400, and for the most part the quality is roughly the same. The lip is slightly harder to find, especially if you want full carbon fiber construction. JL motoring offers the lip at $399, and Future Design offers the lip at just over $800. JL motoring has hit-or-miss fitment based on reviews, but apparently they’re willing to work with you and a pro shop if you attempt the install with professional. I have no experience with Future Design, but I believe they are original designers of that particular lip style so one would expect the fit to be much better.