C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

C Class | Velos Designwerks OBDII ECU tune Summer Promo!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-14-2020, 06:43 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 77 Likes on 73 Posts
Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!

We hope everyone has been staying home and healthy. During these time please make sure to take the proper precautions to keep yourself and your families in good health.
Even though the world is a little crazy right now, we are here to assist you with any of your tuning needs! Good thing you can social distance in your car
We are open and support is still available 7 days a week. We have some great deals going on right now to get you guys/gals the modifications you want for your car.
If you are interested in wheels or tuning please feel free to send us a message, email, or give us a call!

We recently tuned Autovlog's new W204 C63 remotely! Take a look at the video below to see how easy it is to get more power into your car!

Old 04-21-2020, 06:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!! Hope everyone is doing well!

All PMs have been answered. If you have not received a response please let us know and we will give you an answer asap.
Enjoy this video of Autovlog baking up some fresh donuts after installing his Velos tune right in his garage!

View this post on Instagram

Old 05-07-2020, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld,

All PMs have been responded to. If you did not get a response please let us know.
We have a few refurbished units available tomorrow for you all. If youd like to get a tune and save a little extra during these times gives us a call/message/email and well be glad to assist you!
Old 06-05-2020, 12:16 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!

Hope everyone is staying safe during these crazy times. Want to get your mind off everything? Installation a Velos tune with our easy to use handheld takes around 15 minutes and you will be able to go out and get lost in a drive with new added power into your car! The handheld plugs directly into the OBD2 port of your car and lets you tune your car right in the comfort of your own home. If you want to get some more power into your car now is the time! We have special prices going on to help out and are still delivering worldwide!

Feel free to DM, Email, or call for more info!! Heres a sound clip from one of our clients with our Stage 2 tune (no added burbles) and fully catless downpipes!
Old 06-10-2020, 06:35 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MB world,

Messages and emails have been responded to. If you have any questions or are interested in tuning your vehicle feel free to reach out via email or phone. That is the best method of contact.

Take a look at this beautifully sounding W204 C63 with FI Exhaust and our Stage 2 Velos Tune. Enjoy!
Old 10-08-2020, 05:14 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Mbworld!

hope everyone is doing well. We have answered all messages and emails. If you did not receive something please let me know.
Our tunes are very safe, and will bring out more smiles per gallon than you ever thought was possible. Give us a shout if you are interested in tuning your vehicle or changing up the look. Here’s a C63S we placed a set of wheels on across the pond. Have a great day!

Old 10-14-2020, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good news!

we just received 4 refurb handhelds in to save you more money on your tunes! If you are interested send me a message, they go fast!

Old 11-11-2020, 03:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
HAPPY HUMP-DAY!!!

Hope everyone is doing great.

Getting some of the handhelds ready for shipping today.

We are preparing for our "BLACK Friday SALE" but we do have a few slots left of our early bird special. Don't Miss Out!

If you'd like to claim it and save extra on your tune let me know!

You can reach me at oliver@velosdesignwerks.com or 786-401-6520 or simply send me a PM.
Old 01-05-2021, 05:10 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy New Year MBworld!!!

We know it wasn’t the celebration we all wanted but it’s a new year, with new goals, new opportunities, and nowhere to go but up! Why not take up the hp in your car at the same?!

We have OBD2 handheld ready to ship out and help you get those gains for 2021 that you’ve been looking for! The handhelds are easy to use and the installation can be done right in your driveway! If you are interested in tuning your vehicle or even changing up the look give us a call! You can also feel free to reach out via email or PM!

Hope you like these beautiful VSS S10 we placed on this Mercedes AMG GTS 😍

Old 01-08-2021, 12:51 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Friday MBworld!!

We still have a couple slots from our holiday promotion available. If you are interested in saving money on either a tune or some wheels feel free to give us a call, email, or PM!
We will be glad to answer questions you may have and get you setup with a new look and more power this year!

Mercedes Benz AMG GTR convertible - VLS07 3pc with Floating Spokes

Old 01-20-2021, 05:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey Mbworld!

Thank you all for the interest and continued support! All replies have been answered and comments addressed. If you did not receive a response please let me know. we have handhelds ready to go and add more power to your car! Send me a message for more info! You may have also seen a Downpipe/Tune promotion being run between us and ModalWorks. If you have any questions on that promotion feel free to ask!

- Oliver

Old 02-08-2021, 06:48 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBworld!

Thought you all would enjoy a look at a recent Mercedes AMG GTR Cabriolet we placed a set of our 3pc Floating Spoke VLS07 Forged wheels on.
If you have any questions on wheels or tuning please feel free to send us a message or give us a call!

Old 03-02-2021, 08:56 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Good Morning MBWorld!

Hope everyone has been doing well and enjoying the beginning of 2021! Thank you all for the continued support and messages! We have responded back to all requests so if you did not receive a response please send us a DM and i will get back with you quickly!

Our handheld tuners are super easy to use, will let you bring your car back to stock, and write to the vehicle in 8-10minutes right in your garage! So simple a caveman could do it! If you are looking to get some power or a new look for your car let us help transform your dream into a reality!

Old 03-16-2021, 06:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone has a great a great start to the week. All questions have been answered and responded to. We have some exciting new builds coming that i am exciting to share photos on when they are ready. Stay tuned!

​​​​​​​
Old 03-17-2021, 10:35 AM

Received 38 Likes on 29 Posts
2016 C300 4Matic
Originally Posted by velosdesignwerks
Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone has a great a great start to the week. All questions have been answered and responded to. We have some exciting new builds coming that i am exciting to share photos on when they are ready. Stay tuned!

​​​​​​​

Still waiting for a reply. Sent a message on 03-02-2021.
Old 04-01-2021, 12:49 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello Mbworld!!!

Hope everyone is doing well this fine April morning! We really appreciate the love and support from the community!

As a token of appreciation, we are going to be offering an April Fool's promo on our tunes and wheels for today and tomorrow ONLY! This is not an April Fools joke, i promise lol If you are interested in picking up our handheld tuner, and having the ability to tune your car anywhere you want, give us a call! Our tunes are strong, reliable, and safe for the vehicles. Feel free to reach out via phone, pm, or email and mention the April Fools promo to take advantage of the amazing pricing!

Thank you all again and continue making this community one of the best out there!
Old 04-26-2021, 05:26 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hello MBWorld!!!

I hope you all have been fantastic! Sorry for my delay in responses I took a little vacation. Everything has been answered, if you did not get a response to your inquiry please send me a PM and i will take care of you!

Thank you all for the continued support!! We are excited to provide you all with a safe, reliable tune for all AMG vehicles that you will be able to enjoy day in and day out. The installation is extremely simple, and would take just about 10min right in your garage, driveway, parking space! Feel free to send us a message, reply, or email if you are interested in tuning your vehicle or changing up the looks to get summer show ready!

Note: if you have a 2020MY or newer, the only method we currently have of tuning this would be via bench. If you are local to S. Florida or do not mind shipping your ECU we can still offer you a fantastic tune! OBD tuning will be coming soon for these model years.
Old 07-23-2022, 12:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Saturday Everyone!!!

If you missed out on any of our last promotions, don't worry we have you covered.

Just received some refurb units that are going for a great price for "Forum Members Only". Limited quantity available. So don't miss out

Contact me via email at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or DM or call 786-401-6520.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Happy Friday Everyone!!!!!!

Hope everyone is well and is ready to enjoy a long weekend. Speaking of enjoying a long weekend, we just started our Labor Day Weekend Promo!

From now 09/02 until 09/05 we will be having our Labor Day Weekend Promo!

Also just wanted to mention, we have one refurb handheld left. Don't miss out on the saving!

If you are interested, send me an email carlos@velosdesignwerks.com or you can call me at 786-401-6520.
Old 02-16-2023, 11:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Mercedes C63S AMG (W205)
Hey everyone,

Hope all is well.

Just got word we received a few refurbs for the Mercedes platform that I can go ahead and work some promotional pricing.

Hurry don't miss out. We have limited slots available so take advantage right away.

Feel free to reach me by DM, 786-401-6520 or you can also email me at carlos@velosdesignwerks.com