C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

New to forum, technical question...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-16-2019, 02:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2016 C300 4Matic Palladium Silver with AMG package. All chrome trim with black interior.
New to forum, technical question...

Hello all!
I am new to the forum. I purchased a 2016 C300/W205, 4Matic with the AMG sport package back in 2016 new... Palladium Silver with black interior, all chrome accents. It currently only has about 15,000 miles garge kept. I love the car. One thing I didn't know when I made the purchase was, it did not have the ambient light package. The car came with the standard orange illumination in the door handles and other areas of the interior. So in an attempt to make the orange color more uniform throughout the car. I added orange ambient lighting to the center console and under the rear and front seats. Now I'm looking to change the speedometer and odometer from bright white lighting to orange as well. Can anyone tell me if the lights inside the instrument cluster be changed out with either bulbs or by some new led soldering. I'm not sure if I am in the correct forum. If not let me know and I'll repost this in the correct one. Thank you in advance for your help. I will eventually take photos and post as I make upgrades...