C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

AMR Tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 04:20 PM

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts
2015 c300 Sport
AMR Tune

Let me first off just say. Holy ****. This is my first tuned vehicle, and first boosted car. I have a 2015 c300 sport with catless downpipe and full exhaust so I did their stage 2. Being a 4 cyclinder with Mercedes insane throttle lag, it was never the smoothest car. Yesterday I received my amr tuner, had to call and talk to amr Matt for some help but I finally got my stock file sent over late last night, today I got my 6 maps with burble and got them on the car. Now for the fun part, car shifts and and pulls day and nights difference. No more jerky ness of the factory shift points and is all smooth, roads are wet so haven’t gotten to make any real pulls but I can tell it breaks traction at higher speeds than it did and feels like a completely different car. And my fav part, the burble. I’m running their tuner on the stage 2 93 octane and when I first installed the tune I couldn’t really tell at idle but whenever I manually downshift it sounds incredible. I wasn’t planning on tuning the car just because it sketches me out but after talking to Matt on the phone and he let me know how bad it was to run catless downpipe with no tune I figured it was time for a tune (lately been having crazy codes pop up all because of it and their all gone now since it’s tuned) $1300 may seem like a lot but after driving it it’s defiantly worth it. I’ll get some vids uploaded at some point with a go pro mounted on my car for sound
The following 4 users liked this post by Tyler Hall:
AMR_Matt (01-10-2020), b6tbfmp (01-10-2020), DIVINE AMG (01-10-2020), jevsays (04-24-2020)
Old 01-10-2020, 05:34 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 65 Likes on 44 Posts
2013 Nissan GTR Black Edition, 2017 Mercedes C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Tyler Hall
Let me first off just say. Holy ****. This is my first tuned vehicle, and first boosted car. I have a 2015 c300 sport with catless downpipe and full exhaust so I did their stage 2. Being a 4 cyclinder with Mercedes insane throttle lag, it was never the smoothest car. Yesterday I received my amr tuner, had to call and talk to amr Matt for some help but I finally got my stock file sent over late last night, today I got my 6 maps with burble and got them on the car. Now for the fun part, car shifts and and pulls day and nights difference. No more jerky ness of the factory shift points and is all smooth, roads are wet so haven’t gotten to make any real pulls but I can tell it breaks traction at higher speeds than it did and feels like a completely different car. And my fav part, the burble. I’m running their tuner on the stage 2 93 octane and when I first installed the tune I couldn’t really tell at idle but whenever I manually downshift it sounds incredible. I wasn’t planning on tuning the car just because it sketches me out but after talking to Matt on the phone and he let me know how bad it was to run catless downpipe with no tune I figured it was time for a tune (lately been having crazy codes pop up all because of it and their all gone now since it’s tuned) $1300 may seem like a lot but after driving it it’s defiantly worth it. I’ll get some vids uploaded at some point with a go pro mounted on my car for sound

Tyler, my man!

Glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying our upgrade via our comport handheld
We look forward to the pictures and videos of your new beast

For anyone interested in what Tyler is referring to, here is a product link:

https://shop.amrperformance.com/prod...-programmer-3/

The following 2 users liked this post by AMR_Matt:
diamondsilver16 (04-24-2020), DIVINE AMG (01-10-2020)
Old 01-10-2020, 05:45 PM

Received 71 Likes on 47 Posts
Mercedes and BMW
Awesome write up well said!
The following 2 users liked this post by b6tbfmp:
AMR_Matt (01-10-2020), DIVINE AMG (01-10-2020)
Old 01-10-2020, 07:55 PM

2015 c300 Sport
Originally Posted by AMR_Matt
Tyler, my man!

Glad to hear you are thoroughly enjoying our upgrade via our comport handheld
We look forward to the pictures and videos of your new beast

For anyone interested in what Tyler is referring to, here is a product link:

https://shop.amrperformance.com/prod...-programmer-3/

yeah I’ll have to get a go pro mounted and get some good quality vids. Loving it though. On a road trip already and it pulls much better on the high end. Totally changes the drive to it. Defiantly worth it
The following 2 users liked this post by Tyler Hall:
b6tbfmp (01-12-2020), DIVINE AMG (01-11-2020)
Old 01-10-2020, 07:56 PM

2015 c300 Sport
Originally Posted by b6tbfmp
Awesome write up well said!
it was a little all over the place but I tried lol I’ve been anxious since I ordered😅
The following 2 users liked this post by Tyler Hall:
b6tbfmp (01-12-2020), DIVINE AMG (01-11-2020)
Old 03-30-2020, 04:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes 2018 c43
Tyler,
did you ever get a chance to upload those videos of your c300? I’m really interested to see how it sounds before and after.
Old 04-24-2020, 02:48 PM

2016 C300 4Matic amg package
Interested in doing the same to my c300 4matic! After a couple months have you had any issues with the car? CEL’s, driveability, etc..? I have a warranty on my car as it’s CPO, but if this tune is credible and on the safe side I don’t plan on waiting until I can have fun with my car!
Old 04-24-2020, 06:58 PM

2015 c300 Sport
Originally Posted by Seahwks
Tyler,
did you ever get a chance to upload those videos of your c300? I’m really interested to see how it sounds before and after.

yes I have some posted on YouTube and my Instagram @amrw205
Old 04-24-2020, 07:00 PM

2015 c300 Sport
Originally Posted by Capobian
Interested in doing the same to my c300 4matic! After a couple months have you had any issues with the car? CEL’s, driveability, etc..? I have a warranty on my car as it’s CPO, but if this tune is credible and on the safe side I don’t plan on waiting until I can have fun with my car!
no issues at all I love it still. And it defiantly makes the car a lot more fun. They have plans to do a lot with the Mercedes benz community this year and I’ve been in contact with them. Defiantly worth it
Old 04-24-2020, 08:06 PM

2016 C300 4Matic amg package
no issues at all I love it still. And it defiantly makes the car a lot more fun. They have plans to do a lot with the Mercedes benz community this year and I’ve been in contact with them. Defiantly worth it
awesome! Do you daily this car?
Old 04-24-2020, 08:32 PM

2015 c300 Sport
Originally Posted by Capobian
awesome! Do you daily this car?
yes I do, plan I’m doing much more to engine this year as well
The following users liked this post:
diamondsilver16 (04-25-2020)