C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

W205 C Class Bluetooth

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2020, 01:04 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W205 C250d Premium Plus
W205 C Class Bluetooth

Hi,

I've recently test drove a couple of different C250d's with the Premium Plus upgrade (with command system) and have noticed that the bluetooth connection to my phone (OnePlus 5T) does not bring up any track info, album artwork or even let me skip the song using the touchpad, steering wheel controls or anyway except by skipping it on the phone.

I've tried plugging the phone in to either of the USB slots and it can't read my phone so I can't play music that way.

Has anyone else got this issue? Would a different phone stop these issues that people know of?

Also, has anyone else been able to plug their phone into the USB slot to play music and does it bring up album artwork when you plug it in?

(I'm going to do an Android Auto retrofit to the car after a month or two after I buy it which will remove this issue but just for the mean time it is putting me off buying the car)
Thanks guys