C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

C220d w205 170hp - Blind spot and collisition prevention innoperative

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C220d
C220d w205 170hp - Blind spot and collisition prevention innoperative

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and never posted before but i really need some help. Have been recently in a car crash which kind of destroyed my front and rear bumpers. I had them replaced, obviously with new sensors and new bumper computers but once i start my car now it show some error messages
First of all i receive the message "Start engine See owners's Manual" even before i start my car. After that i receive "blind spot innoperative" and "collisiont prevention assist plus innoperative" errors as well.

I have checked some other threads on the forum and they said that it can be caused by low battery voltage (i haven't started the car in like 1 month) and might be resolved afterwards but what has this to do with the blind spot problem ?

Does anyone have any suggestions ? Could the crash destroy or alter any other components of the car ? Or the new bumpers and sensors need to be ajusted via a computer ?

Thanks a lot for any reply.

Have a nice day.