C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

VPC priority timeline question.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2022, 04:32 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C300
VPC priority timeline question.

Hey everyone!

so last week went to the dealer to purchase a 2022 C300. They had none in stock and said that they had one at the VPC that would arrive at the end of month. After I got approved for the deal they put it at priority Friday. Today they got a update that said it was in processing. The dealership is only 3 hours away from the Brunswick VPC should I expect the car here this week or would the end of the month still stand?

thanks in advance for any help!!
Old 07-05-2022, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 976 Likes on 573 Posts
N/A
VPC is incredibly unpredictable. Sometimes cars are missing parts and can be held there until the part is installed.
Complete cars, when cleared for sale, can usually go through smoothly.
It sounds like they have set the "priority 1" flag on the car, meaning it's a customer order, so it may go through faster, but it's unknown if that flag actually does anything.
The following users liked this post:
Classytechgirl (07-05-2022)
Old 07-05-2022, 05:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C300
Originally Posted by Eaton
VPC is incredibly unpredictable. Sometimes cars are missing parts and can be held there until the part is installed.
Complete cars, when cleared for sale, can usually go through smoothly.
It sounds like they have set the "priority 1" flag on the car, meaning it's a customer order, so it may go through faster, but it's unknown if that flag actually does anything.

thanks!! I’m hoping it does it’s my birthday present so I just want it here at this point lol I read in other forums processing takes less than 24 hours so I’m hoping it gets picked up tomorrow and is here by Thursday morning 😭😭😭