C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Armytrix Front Flex Pipe Replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2023, 04:24 PM

Received 109 Likes on 96 Posts
2016 C450 AMG / C50 Lorinser
Armytrix Front Flex Pipe Replacement

Well, I reached out to Armytrix to see if they could send me a replacement part. Of course my hopes and confidence dealing with this company has not been very positive based on my pass interaction and a fault in their valve system and APP.

Anyways, that is another issue all together but since my car is lowered and I also live in a colder climate with snow, I can hear that my flex pipes are falling apart and will need to be replaced.

Well, Armytrix which is an EXHAUST manufacture advised me that they don't or I just don't want to or can't sell or make a separate part without making a full exhaust. It's funny because I previously had an AWE and they are very accommodating and since they are also an Exhaust manufacture, they can make replacement parts for the fraction of the cost of Armytrix. I think what bothers me the most is that the Armytrix exhaust is the most expensive Exhaust since even the Brabus W205 Exhaust cost less. I previously had a Brabus Exhaust on my W204 from 2012 which I was very happy with but this time I opted for Armytrix based on their videos but wish I knew about their customer service before hand.

Anyways, I need to replace the Flex parts of my exhaust and I live in Northern Toronto. Anyone know of a place that can manage a lower car and have quality exhaust parts and

shop?