C Class (W205) C 180 BlueTec,C 200 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec,C 220 BlueTec BlueEfficiency,C 250 BlueTec,C 300 BlueTec Hybridplus,C 180,C 180 BlueEfficiency,C 200,C 250,C 300,C 400 Plug-in Hybrid,C 400

Car unlocks after starting (when already unlocked) and window issur

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes C220d W205
Car unlocks after starting (when already unlocked) and window issur

Hi everyone 👋 So I have a Match 2017 W205 and recently the locking system seems to be playing up a few seconds after I start up (along with the windows but think I have a fix for that).

I'll start the engine and a few seconds later the door unlock will go, almost as if I have pressed the unlock button on my door panel, but the doors are already unlocked. It's not the biggest problem ever but given it only started recently, it's making me think there's a small problem somewhere. Interestingly, my window has also start dropping about 6 inches itself too. Once it goes to the top on auto it just goes back down again and stays there until I put it back up. I have to do it manually or it does the same thing again. I think I have found a fix for that online so will try or tomorrow.

The car hasn't been in for any work to be done and hasn't had a battery or anything disconnected, it just started happening randomly.

Thanks for any help

Davy
Old Yesterday, 06:11 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
200cdi w204
Maybe your battery is no longer 100%