C-Class (W206) 2021 to

Question about Tires and Wheels for new W206

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2022, 04:33 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 VW Jetta
Question about Tires and Wheels for new W206

Hey. Got a quick question. I have been reading that the wheels and tires on the W206 C-Class are different sizes, with the rear tires being a different width and aspect (sidewall ratio). Is that due to the car being a rear wheel biased car, normally? It appears to be the same thing when the car is 4Matic? Forgive my ignorance but I hope someone can explain this to me. Just trying to understand. I guess this kind of hampers the ability to rotate your tires?
Old 03-27-2022, 10:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 270 Likes on 184 Posts
2016 C300 4Matic traded in for a 2022 E450 Coupe
Originally Posted by GregMav
Hey. Got a quick question. I have been reading that the wheels and tires on the W206 C-Class are different sizes, with the rear tires being a different width and aspect (sidewall ratio). Is that due to the car being a rear wheel biased car, normally? It appears to be the same thing when the car is 4Matic? Forgive my ignorance but I hope someone can explain this to me. Just trying to understand. I guess this kind of hampers the ability to rotate your tires?
AMG 19 inch wheels on the C Class have been staggered since at least 2016. Aesthetic reasons only imho. Yes, impossible to rotate.