C-Class (W206) 2021 to

Bass speakers in base sound system

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-09-2022, 09:37 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C Class 2022
Bass speakers in base sound system

Hi folks, I have C200 AMG line with base sound system. No Burmester 3D available :/
I hear and feel the Bass coming from foot rest section on front passenger side, but not on driver's side.
I've seen pictures of the car chasis having space holes for bass woofer spears on both driver and front passenger foot rest.

Question for other folks with base sound system: do you hear/feel the bass coming only from passenger front side? Or also from driver's side?
I guess maybe two bass speakers config is available only with Burmester 3D systems, but I want to ask, in case my front driver bass should be working and it's not.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:02 PM

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
C300
Originally Posted by xmelkor
Hi folks, I have C200 AMG line with base sound system. No Burmester 3D available :/
I hear and feel the Bass coming from foot rest section on front passenger side, but not on driver's side.
I've seen pictures of the car chasis having space holes for bass woofer spears on both driver and front passenger foot rest.

Question for other folks with base sound system: do you hear/feel the bass coming only from passenger front side? Or also from driver's side?
I guess maybe two bass speakers config is available only with Burmester 3D systems, but I want to ask, in case my front driver bass should be working and it's not.
Unfortunately there's only one subwoofer which is on the passenger side. You should be able to add an extra subwoofer under the driver side though.
Old 08-09-2022, 11:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C Class 2022
Originally Posted by Holo
Unfortunately there's only one subwoofer which is on the passenger side. You should be able to add an extra subwoofer under the driver side though.
I thought of the same as well. Do you know if it's just a matter of installing it and all wiring is ready for that?
Old 08-09-2022, 11:32 PM

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
C300
Originally Posted by xmelkor
I thought of the same as well. Do you know if it's just a matter of installing it and all wiring is ready for that?
Not sure about the wiring but there should be mounts for an extra sub.
Old 08-10-2022, 08:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C200 w206
Originally Posted by Holo
Not sure about the wiring but there should be mounts for an extra sub.
i need a extra bass too. My sound is base.