C-Class (W206) 2021 to

Hey everyone there is a new General Manager at Mercedes of Sacramento, California

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-08-2023, 10:33 PM

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
2020 C300 Sedan
Hey everyone there is a new General Manager at Mercedes of Sacramento, California

Hi fellow W206 owners and anyone else reading this:

For those of you located in the Sacramento, California area I wanted to let everyone know that Mercedes Benz of Sacramento has a new General Manager, Brian Sheldon who started on April 28,2023. Also this dealership was sold in December 2022 to Envision Motor Group. The CEO of this group was the General Manager of Keyes Mercedes when I leased my 2017 C300 sedan. I read the reviews of Mercedes Benz dealership in Sacramento on Yelp and it seems as if people had some not so favorable experiences. I just wanted my fellow Mercedes owners in this area know that I believe that is going to change now that there is a NEW General Manager in charge, Brian Sheldon. This is just a referral to a great GM who really does care about people who purchase their cars from him.

I wasn't paid to write this post, I'm not related to Brian, I just want all you Mercedes buyers to know there's a new leader at the helm of this dealership now, and I know you will be satisfied with your buying experience at this dealership now that Brian is in charge. Go check my review of Keyes Mercedes on Yelp to see that I am a customer of his.

I first met Brian in 2019 at Keyes Mercedes here in Sherman Oaks, CA here in Los Angeles when I was having a less than favorable buying experience at that dealership. Brian was the General Sales Manager at Keyes Mercedes and worked there for 15 years. Brian is an incredibly thoughtful, kind, caring, professional, fair, and I have every faith that he will be an outstanding General Manager. He is all about making sure his customers are completely satisfied with their purchase. Not only that but that experience doesn't stop just with the sale of the car. He even stepped in and helped me out on some service issues when I bought my new 2022 C300 last year. When Brian says "don't worry I got you", he means it. As we all know getting this car was so difficult in 2022 and dealer markups were crazy in some places. Brian reassured me he would get me a car come hell or high water. I have been buying cars for 47 years now and I have never met anyone with the heart and kindness that Brian exudes. He will go out of his way to help you and make sure you are satisfied with everything about about your new purchase. I am so happy for Brian in this new chapter of his career as General Manager of Mercedes of Sacramento. Anyone who is lucky enough to meet him and purchase your car from him, can be assured that you are in the best of hands. I consider Brian to be my friend and I will continue to get my cars from Brian even though there is 500 miles distance between us from Los Angeles to Sacramento. We already have discussed shipping my next vehicle to me from Sacramento to Los Angeles and my lease is not up for 2 more years!

Everyone give this dealership under the new General Manager Brian Sheldon a chance. I promise you, you will not be disappointed as I have every faith in his leadership because he cares about the customer and maintaining that continued relationship. Can any of you name another General Sales Manager you have met that that gives you his personal cell phone number and even has it printed on his business cards??? I can only name one, and that's Brian Sheldon. Check out his instagram page to see how much love his clients have for him here in Los Angeles @Mercedes_BrianSheldon

I know we all hate the car buying process, and for me buying my 2020 and 2022 C300’s from Brian made the process as easy as possible. He has never disappointed me and when he tells me “don’t worry, I got you”, he means it.

If anyone has a questions, please feel to DM me. Hope you guys all enjoy your Mercedes C300’s as I do my 2022 and have fun!
The following users liked this post:
giovane (05-08-2023)
Old 05-09-2023, 02:01 AM

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
2022 C300 Sedan
Thanks for sharing this information. I'm in the Sacramento area and have been a customer of MB of Sacramento for over 20 years. Last year I attempted to order my C300 from this dealership and was disappointed with salesperson I was working with. He wouldn't respond to emails and, overall, seemed uninterested in assisting me. After searching online for a few months I located and purchased a C300 with the equipment (and in the color combo) I was looking for from an MB dealer in NV. Unfortunately, I ran into some early issues with the vehicle in September 2022, so I ended up taking it to MB of Sacramento for repair. Again, I was disappointed with my experience with the service experience including amount of time needed to drop off the vehicle (for an appointment I had made well in advance), the lack of communication from my service advisor, and the amount of time they had my vehicle (nearly a month). So, based on my negative experience with both the sales and service departments I decided to visit MB of Stockton for future service needs. The dealership is a bit of a drive for me, but so far I've been satisfied with the service they've provided.

My car will be due for its first routine service in September. Based on the info you provided, I will take a look at MB of Sacramento's recent reviews to figure out if I'll give them another chance. Your prior experience with their new GM sounds very promising though! Thanks again for sharing.
Old 05-09-2023, 11:56 AM

Received 46 Likes on 34 Posts
2020 C300 Sedan
Originally Posted by camarc68
Thanks for sharing this information. I'm in the Sacramento area and have been a customer of MB of Sacramento for over 20 years. Last year I attempted to order my C300 from this dealership and was disappointed with salesperson I was working with. He wouldn't respond to emails and, overall, seemed uninterested in assisting me. After searching online for a few months I located and purchased a C300 with the equipment (and in the color combo) I was looking for from an MB dealer in NV. Unfortunately, I ran into some early issues with the vehicle in September 2022, so I ended up taking it to MB of Sacramento for repair. Again, I was disappointed with my experience with the service experience including amount of time needed to drop off the vehicle (for an appointment I had made well in advance), the lack of communication from my service advisor, and the amount of time they had my vehicle (nearly a month). So, based on my negative experience with both the sales and service departments I decided to visit MB of Stockton for future service needs. The dealership is a bit of a drive for me, but so far I've been satisfied with the service they've provided.

My car will be due for its first routine service in September. Based on the info you provided, I will take a look at MB of Sacramento's recent reviews to figure out if I'll give them another chance. Your prior experience with their new GM sounds very promising though! Thanks again for sharing.
Hi

Thank you for reading my post. Brian helped me out with a few service issues when he was at Keyes. I am glad you are willing to give him a try. I know he will make a difference at this dealership just based on the type of person he is. He really values that customer dealer relationship beyond just selling you a car. I will miss him terribly at my dealership as there just is no one like him there. But I have every confidence when my lease is up, he will get me the car I want for what I want to pa just like he did when he was at Keyes. My C300’s have the AMG and are pretty loaded. I get the same car every 2.5 years with pretty much same options. He knows what I want and the fact that he’s willing to have it shipped to Los Angeles for me shows you he values continuing our professional relationship.

Give them a try, I am sure you will see a difference there when you bring your car for service. Stop in at make sure and meet him and tell him you met dstopsie on this forum. If you PM me I can give you my name.

thanks for your insights on your buying and service experiences, I will pass them on to him. I know he wants to make changes there.