C-Class (W206) 2021 to

German Rainbow Speaker and Amp for C class Plug and Play.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old Today, 02:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2023 c300 4matic
German Rainbow Speaker and Amp for C class Plug and Play.

I have been doing some research on upgrades for the standard stereo for the c class and came across this set which is complete with everything and no wire cutting, just plug and play but you do have to install it. I believe the cost is around $1100. It's around $8000 yuan chinese currency and for the Burmester system is around $19000 yuan so like double the cost. People on this forum have randomly put together a half complete system and it cost just as much.

Total of 11 speakers, 4 lighted mid range speaker covers plus 2 lighted tweeter covers and an amplifier. DSP is tune just for the c class.

taobao.com seems to have many of them for sale but I have never bought from before.

I searched aliexpress and only found this set but the title seems like it's for another set of speakers: German rainbow SL-C6.3PRO Super Good Sound Series Car Stereo 6.5 three-frequency set speaker For Mercedes Benz W206 C260 C200
That is only the 9 speaker system maybe that's why it cost $1000.

This system seem very popular in China. The cheaper alternative to the Burmester but sounds just as good.

Last edited by mbnz230; Today at 03:26 AM.