CLS 63 Vs Mucielago , breaking news

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 11:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Thericker
I didn't forget anything? good god you're smug!
I never said I passed or killed him, only that he couldn't shake me to save his ****! we also only went up to 105-110mph I do respect all AMG's just not yours lol..J/K

so why post a kill story if you did not do any killing?

you hung with a 997?
you post stats of a car you clearly should beat yet you simply "hung with him"
your done son

the SCE63 club will certainly be ready for your modded C6,
Old 08-11-2007, 04:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by juicee63
so why post a kill story if you did not do any killing?

you hung with a 997?
you post stats of a car you clearly should beat yet you simply "hung with him"
your done son

the SCE63 club will certainly be ready for your modded C6,
What's an SCE63?

In your infinite wisdom what area of the forum would be more appropriate to post my little stint w/P-car? I posted about it because it was a BLAST & some of the best competition/FUN I've had to date, barring the Ferrari Stradale 360 w/mods.. I guess I should just keep it to myself next time?

Your brand monogamy has blinded you to any rational view point! You need to re-read my post, I never bragged I should've/Could've beat him, simply stated the P-cars stats and mine w/new mods I also pointed out we didn't have enough room for a full-out REAL race, and that "I played w/new 997 TT" & he couldn't pull on me to save his ****!

& That we only had room to run eachother using the same lane, giving him the full head start (no honking start was involved, just me running up trying to entice a race)

It is a fact the P-car weighs 315lbs more than my C6, also that I now have the same amount of CRANK HP but a little more torque, I even went on to say further down that I believe the Forced induction TT would prolly walk me as speeds increased, I noted we only ran to 105-110mph.

Anytime you wish to test my bucket please feel free to PM away!
If you beat me? I'm not going to die over it, I love this sh*it! Cars are a huge part of my life and great hobbby. You take this stuff way too seriously/personally Chill out guy...

I plan on racing your bro Samsonzz w/video for all to see, or would you rather that not take place?

Does this help jog your memory?

On South Bound 101 see him in light traffic darting in-out of lanes, catch up to him, deff a New P-car Turbo (dealer paper plates still on) all blk w/drk tints, not much room to go all out so we ran in same lane jumping thru big open lanes approaching some good speeds! He couldn't shake me to save his ****! & he was deff trying! I stayed a length to 1 & 1/2 off his bumper till my water bottle in center console got loose I had to let off before water went flying everywhere lol..

He went for an exit in the Topanga cyn area shortly after, No thumbs up but I'm sure he thought he beat me badly when I let off to adjust water bottle, no biggie that's one hell of a fast ride it was an honor to race w/him, who knows maybe he couldn't drive? or was keeping outt've full throttle till full break in? who knows??

Was it anybody here? if soBeautiful ride!!!
PM box is waiting bro! No egos! just FUN you have a fast car no doubt, lets run them & see what happens?
Old 08-11-2007, 07:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Thumbs up

I was just messing w/ya?

No worries it will be an awesome race..

I think your car is very capable , I would never count Sam out in his 63 on any fwy. I dont see why you could not beat a 997 or any other fast cars . Your car has a huge advantage over most as it is so flippin light.

I think you and many of the members here underestimate the 507 hp once rolling and the 7speed. !/4 mile is not the 63's race , but what you are entering could spell trouble for the C6. I honestly think the cars are as = as two cars can be speed wise. This will be a pure drivers race.. Good Luck, and yes I will be there filming
Old 08-11-2007, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
I was just messing w/ya?

No worries it will be an awesome race..

I think your car is very capable , I would never count Sam out in his 63 on any fwy. I dont see why you could not beat a 997 or any other fast cars . Your car has a huge advantage over most as it is so flippin light.

I think you and many of the members here underestimate the 507 hp once rolling and the 7speed. !/4 mile is not the 63's race , but what you are entering could spell trouble for the C6. I honestly think the cars are as = as two cars can be speed wise. This will be a pure drivers race.. Good Luck, and yes I will be there filming
It's not that I discount your 63 or others here, as I said there fast no doubt!

I look fwd to our lil mini meet race And to tell you the truth (1) of the most beautiful Merc's out right now INMYOP is the CLS, I saw a twin (color scheme to my C6) in LA about 3 wks ago, lowered as hell, huge fatty lipped wheels w/blk centers red calipers blk AMG writing, obviously all BLACK exterior CLS63, I was getting gas and this guy came tearing/or should I say rumbling around the corner, (exhaust note is awesome on the 63's he obviously removed reso's & had aftermarket cat-back the tipps were a bit different than reg AMG) so loud it's what got my attn to look up from pumping gas, phukin' SICK ride!!!

If they ever throw a TT on that model I would deff be in line for one, albeit used as my pockets aren't as deep as some around here..

Last edited by Thericker; 08-11-2007 at 11:18 AM.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
It's not that I discount your 63 or others here, as I said there fast no doubt!

I look fwd to our lil mini meet race And to tell you the truth (1) of the most beautiful Merc's out right now INMYOP is the CLS, I saw a twin (color scheme to my C6) in LA about 3 wks ago, lowered as hell, huge fatty lipped wheels w/blk centers red calipers blk AMG writing, obviously all BLACK exterior CLS63, I was getting gas and this guy came tearing/or should I say rumbling around the corner, (exhaust note is awesome on the 63's he obviously removed reso's & had aftermarket cat-back the tipps were a bit different than reg AMG) so loud it's what got my attn to look up from pumping gas, phukin' SICK ride!!!

If they ever throw a TT on that model I would deff be in line for one, albeit used as my pockets aren't as deep as some around here..
Sounds like my car, Anyway we all know you wanna race so finish up your mods so we could get to it.
Old 08-11-2007, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ
Sounds like my car, Anyway we all know you wanna race so finish up your mods so we could get to it.
I'm ready bro just gotta make time to drive to LA to meet you guys, throw up some dates/times when you guys will be available! & I'll work it in or around my schedule
Old 08-11-2007, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ

You awake?

When is the SCE63 gathering?

Should I head over NOW..

Maybe we should race TODAY , LOL after our SCE63 meeting?

Ricker is 70k too much for a brand new Z?
has 4 miles on it.

I would love to tame one for track use
Old 08-11-2007, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
You awake?

When is the SCE63 gathering?

Should I head over NOW..

Maybe we should race TODAY , LOL after our SCE63 meeting?

Ricker is 70k too much for a brand new Z?
has 4 miles on it.

I would love to tame one for track use
For an 07'?? hell NO jump on it! Make sure it has heads up display option, too kool especially w/dvd nav!What color?
Old 08-11-2007, 10:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
For an 07'?? hell NO jump on it! Make sure it has heads up display option, too kool especially w/dvd nav!What color?
Red with black interior, it was on ebay . guy emailed me said he would sell it for 70k

heres the link, let me know what I should do, I really like it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...137019859&rd=1

I guess it is cheap cause it is a 2007?
Old 08-11-2007, 10:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Red with black interior, it was on ebay . guy emailed me said he would sell it for 70k

heres the link, let me know what I should do, I really like it

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...137019859&rd=1

I guess it is cheap cause it is a 2007?
I've never been a huge fan of red the only red car I ever had was a 69 Ford Bronco w/351 , having looked at the options on the Z06 it's loaded! deff deal!!! the red looks really cool w/solid black whels like I'm rockin' I say go for it! if you you want a little company on the test drive (I've done this umpteen times, I'm down to help out! I have friends in Glendora, & you'd have the best of both worlds w/this addition!!) then we could race around after and you could/would completely SLAUGHTER ME!! deff make me go w/Supercharger or TT!! really nice Z!
Old 08-11-2007, 11:28 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Juice - there another one cheaper with less options if you want to just track it.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1779902
Old 08-11-2007, 11:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by coolcamden
Juice - there another one cheaper with less options if you want to just track it.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1779902
Thanks Man!!
Old 08-12-2007, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Ok I hijacked my own thread with Z06 talk..

Back to the topic,

Sams CLS 63 did very well vs the black Murcielago.
Sounds like this car is not as fast as it should be ?
6.2L V12 580 hp?
It is heavier than I thought but still not as heavy as a CLS. Guy had a passenger so add 200 lbs , obviously he must shift so add driver possible error.
One thing that makes the Benz so stealth fast is the slushbox with the option to shift down via padle or shifter tap. Sam has this mastered . Anyone racing should always downshift as kickdown takes too long. By the time it engages your opposition will be G O N E..I think JT wrote a song about this
Old 08-13-2007, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
I think JT wrote a song about this
I think he actually prefers a good old fashioned manual tranny - "ayo I'm so sick of using technology."
Old 08-13-2007, 01:21 PM

a car that gets very poor gas mileage.
Anyone racing should always downshift as kickdown takes too long. By the time it engages your opposition will be G O N E..I think JT wrote a song about this
Is it possible to press the paddle shifter twice in quick succession to initiate a downshift of 2 gears?
Old 08-13-2007, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by Centurion
Is it possible to press the paddle shifter twice in quick succession to initiate a downshift of 2 gears?
Yes..

It will go back to 1st if you are under 42 mph in the 63. 3rd gear is great at 60 mph roll car will go from 6th to 3rd with three taps of the shifter or paddle. This is the only way you can hang with fast cars. 63 has to be in sweet spot to have a chance
Old 08-13-2007, 07:08 PM

a car that gets very poor gas mileage.
Yes..

It will go back to 1st if you are under 42 mph in the 63. 3rd gear is great at 60 mph roll car will go from 6th to 3rd with three taps of the shifter or paddle. This is the only way you can hang with fast cars. 63 has to be in sweet spot to have a chance
Thanks.
Old 08-14-2007, 02:36 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Josh, glad to see you had fun.

-AS
Old 08-14-2007, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
I've always heard the Murcielago looks faster than it actually is. All AMGs look slower than they actually are, so there you have it.
Old 08-14-2007, 07:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
CLS63 VS Murcialago

I can't believe I missed this thread

Sam, great run, I think you have one of the strongest 63 engines in the U.S.....

Juicee63, let me know when you guys have a gathering, I would like to join you guys.
Old 08-15-2007, 03:55 PM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
I can't believe I missed this thread

Sam, great run, I think you have one of the strongest 63 engines in the U.S.....

Juicee63, let me know when you guys have a gathering, I would like to join you guys.
Thanx MB,
Looks like me and juice are gonna be pretty busy next couple of month but I'll let you know if there is any meets.
Old 11-03-2011, 05:17 PM

b7 Audi A4/350z Nismo#1177-1500/LSB BMW m3SC/VY C6 Vette
Dont mean to bring up an old thread but I have been trollin around the CLS forum lookin at purchasing a 63 and I love all this race talk!! haha Ive been tryin to research and gather info on the 63 and up in the new posts its mostly all about the new 63 but interesting enough i saw a CLS race a G on the 5fwy and it did keep up almost looked neck to neck! At the time I was in my LSB e46 m3 once again sorry to bring up an old thread VERY old thread ahah but I have seen it with my own eyes! dont know if it was a 55 or 63 though