C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

CLS 63 AMG 2012 or Cayenne Turbo 2012?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 07:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)
Originally Posted by VaclavSV
my "opinion" was that audi provide that 'sex appeal' for less money. The "fact" was that girls like them more. but yah the TT is such a womens car.. hence why mom mom drives one. haha. but the number of looks and smiles you get in it is ridiculous. Ive even had a number left on the windshield in the mall parking lot from a girl as she saw me get out and walk away... we actually went out a few times before I went back to school, only she wasnt that impressed when I picked her up in my 2005 pontiac instead of the TT jks. Obviously an aston or lambo will turn head its just out of most peoples budget... the CLS is that sexy 4 door coupe, one of a kind really. Would definitely turn heads but its quite expensive compared to an audi (S5, S4, TT...). I love the CLS, and its an amzing car, I was just saying that for me an audi would do the trick with the looks for less money
Not sure where you are from but Audi's of all types and colors are literally as common as Honda Civic's here in Los Angeles...

I have yet to see someone turn their head to look at an Audi that wasn't a R8 or tuned.
Old 07-29-2011, 08:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by danlnyc
Not sure where you are from but Audi's of all types and colors are literally as common as Honda Civic's here in Los Angeles...

I have yet to see someone turn their head to look at an Audi that wasn't a R8 or tuned.
This. Even in Atlanta on the northern end (or any part of Atlanta) hardly anyone notices Audi's, with the exception of the R8, or one of the Sports Edition A6, etc. Next to a CLS, or a Cayenne, forget about it. Seriously, what Audi?
Old 07-29-2011, 08:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB S63 AMG Coupe Edition 1 and McLaren 650S
Originally Posted by danlnyc

I *think* part of his argument is due to Audi's strikingly unique front LED headlamps that draws most attention from everyone, not just ladies. Yes, Audis are plenty here in Socal but so are Mercedes and BMWs. Heck, even Porsches.

My CLS63 (2012) doesn't get much attention to be honest. It looks like any other black Mercedes here in Orange County. I would say some enthusiast would spot it out of a batch of cars but it's nothing close to riding in the R8.