C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

The Eagle has landed. My 12 CLS 63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-25-2011, 08:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Alot of early Christmas presents in this section. MB sure did the CLS right, engine and looks!! $37k for your old CLS w/17k miles. Deal of the century!
Old 11-26-2011, 12:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by m_berman
I got a CLS 55 with the 030 performance pack. Your 2012 leaves it in the dust. I envy you except for the payments (my is paid for-don't need anymore payments)

Get a radar dect ASAP
Thanks. Ive had a valentine for years and wouldn't leave home without it. No need to envy me and not my payments. There are no payments

Originally Posted by SHAIKH
A stupid question : I can't seem to find the globe thingy and thus i can't get the weather to show up. Could you please tell me where it is?
If you are on the main screen where it says audio, video,etc it is all the way to the right

Originally Posted by pdaplaya
First off, nice car! I miss mine since I am here in Afghanistan. I have a black 2012 CLS63 but sometimes I think I should have went with white.

Second, you can't disable the "ECO" mode (I don't think) but you can select various driving and suspension settings and save them with your "AMG"button. Therefore when you get into the car, just hit the AMG button a few seconds after startup and BOOM no more adjusting everything each time you restart your car.
Thanks for the tip. I will be doing this. Eco mode is cool but it gets really annoying

Originally Posted by novae500
Alot of early Christmas presents in this section. MB sure did the CLS right, engine and looks!! $37k for your old CLS w/17k miles. Deal of the century!
Tell me about it. It was like new