C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

Renntech CLS63 C218 Differential now available!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 11:38 AM
SPONSOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Renntech CLS63 C218 Differential now available!

For anyone that didn't get a differential or got the optional 30% lockup mercedes differential.

I'm glad that Renntech has released a 100% lockup differential. This will work with 2012 E63 for sure and I think the S63's also. For anyone that has tuned their car you are aware how badly you need traction. This is for you!!!

Link to product:
http://www.vividracing.com/catalog/r...-p-149793.html

Details:
Simply explained, a differential is the last point between the engine and the wheels where power is transferred. The differential functions as a system to direct engine power at the wheels while allowing them to rotate at different speeds.

By upgrading the differential, you benefit in both straight line stability and vehicle handling while cornering. During a full power straight line run, our LSD (limited slip differential) will lock 100% and provide torque equally to each powered wheel, providing stable straight line runs. When exiting from a corner, our LSD's transition to the full 100% lock position is smooth and predictable. This gives the vehicle better traction and stability throughout the corner, improving overall lap times and a noticeable improvement in overall vehicle handling.

The track is not the only place where the differential comes into play though. Bad weather and harsh road conditions can make the street a dangerous place. In snow, ice, wet weather and regions where the road surface can become unstable, our LSD easily adapts and adjusts tire rotation to increase vehicle stability on the road and help to dramatically improve driver safety. Our differential is a unique, patented, clutch- type LSD which makes this a true100% locking differential. Because of this function, there is no movement of internal parts, leading to less heat being generated while in operation and in turn, less wear of the friction disks.

Last edited by Rob@vividracing; 12-07-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:59 PM

a car that gets very poor gas mileage.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:04 PM

CLS500
I am ordering cls 63 and i need to know should i order optional LSD or Renntech one is better? Can someone explain where is the difference?
Old 12-08-2011, 12:33 AM

AMG
I want to know so what is this product do to the car? is it reduce the wheelspin or is it give more power like torque?
Old 12-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Old 01-10-2012, 04:02 PM
SPONSOR

C63
We will have one more differential available the end of this week. I'm sorry for the backorder on these currently. Right now their is decent global demand.

Thanks,