C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019
View Poll Results: How did you feel about Hyperion's poll?
Does it really matter, he's probably going with gloss red anyways
20.00%
Why doesnt he get them in Liberace Purple to match the P41s?
80.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Poll

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 02:10 PM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,405 Likes on 2,848 Posts
2012 CLS63
Originally Posted by Pertplus
Can I ask you a serious question? Do you ever get cease and desist letters from Charles Manson because your insane ramblings infringe on his copyright and trademarks?

1) I dont have a firm, I work for a firm

2) You assume -- or mockingly so -- that I am successful and better off than you. I am not. I live in a studio apartment with a mustached man I met off Craigslist. He wears lots of flannels and does one armed push-ups in the kitchen, and I try to keep up this facade of wealth by going through sets of HRE wheels so that a wheel company in Vista can continue to stock name brand soda in its vending machines and not just Diet Rite and RC Cola.

3) I dont enjoy ripping on you. Or ripping you. Or ripe fruit. I pray to the gods above that you start posting mods in keeping with the carbon fiber accessories you have: aka tasteful, aggressive and clean. Now, that's obviously a subjective opinion -- mine. And you have every right and should do whatever (or not) you want to with your car. I still come to this forum to see pics of great looking cars. I dont come here to make fun of people. I wouldnt even make fun of your car if you simply posted pics of the wheels and just left it at that. But you can't do it. You need to bait people into trashing your style, and then you recoil and strike back. And then you bump up your threads with a sig block that looks like it belongs on an inmate's cell wall in San Quentin. Great, you have hot girls in your sig block. We all have access to the internet, and therefore, dont need you to keep bumping or quoting your own posts so that the thread becomes 96% sig block.

4) Who the hell in North Carolina uses the term "Mum" when talking about someone's mom?

Very truly yours,

Al Gore's Internet
why why why do you just keep on with this?
so now when I post a poll about color choice it's 'baiting'? really man?

take away all the 'blah blah' in your posts to me and there is less than a sentence of meaningful content.......
it's your choice to keep clicking on my threads.......
and for the record council, I was not thinking you had your own firm LOL, you're obviously not that successful as you so kindly pointed out in the description of your depressing living situation.........

oh wait HRE is calling...........
Old 09-10-2013, 02:17 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
anyway, you started this high school thread jack.....
what I do on my sig, my page is well within the TOU, and you can always
block me too.......why not try it? you might enjoy your time here more.....
lots of other cats have nice sigs like mine......they're for me, not you, or anyone else......

okay: so...

you don't like my blue wheels.........
anything else having to do with cars? or do you just want to keep
flexing your asshatery??
Old 09-10-2013, 02:19 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by hyperion667
I used to respect you a lot man, but you just stir so much sh it dude........
nice way to set the bar......for everyone.......

what the hell ever
Hyp I know what value I provide to this forum, years and years of input and feedback. I know I have earned my respect and countless PM's and quotes stating so. Clearly you have issues from day one making stupid comments in other threads, having offending signatures, challenging vendors, etc.

All of the above are TOU violations but we didnt suspend or even castigate you. This is a place of fun or we try to make as such and when the fun was about your wheels you took major offense and we saw the members respond. I liked Pert's post, you think that is stirring sh..t how about everytime you go into someone elses thread with some lame comment or lame post of your ugly wheels?

I just really enjoyed his post.
Old 09-10-2013, 02:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
hyp.....u do what u want with your car but when you broadcast it out here, it will be commented on, good bad and ugly.....and youve kinda been egging us on too, u dont let the topic die off, new polls, new pics/comments.....if your dont like it, then dont give us and espcially vic and pert more ammo to use. im not gonna get on you about lowering because i havent done it ....yet... your color choice is your color choice but we also can say whatever we want.....thats the beauty of one of those amendaments in that old scroll.
now im not sure why u gonna bash on the whole west coast....that aint right and for that i must recommend your next color combo should emulate the beloved redneck race car we all grew up watching, the general lee

adding this one cuz its cool as fawk

Old 09-10-2013, 02:28 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
Dub: didn't mean to slam the 'whole west coast' that is a lot of dudes to be slamming......
didn't mean it that way, just sick of the drop it jokes, it's gotten retarded.......
and was the basis of the 'bad judgements' from the get go......

if my posting more pics of my BLUE wheels came across as in the face........well, maybe they were in some instances.........like where I'm the butt of a joke is a good example.......so who then, may I ask, is egging who on?

ah ha, yeah, I never watched that show......but I did wrap my E in that same color lol
Old 09-10-2013, 02:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 75 Likes on 50 Posts
Hyperion's Candy-Coated 4 x 4
And it's "counsel" not "council".
Old 09-10-2013, 02:36 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
oh right, never really needed a Lawyer for anything........
just heard that in a movie once and thought it sounded cool
here's a good one:

what do a sperm and a Lawyer have in common??

ever hear that one? it's one of my favorites........reminds me of shiney wheels
Old 09-10-2013, 03:26 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
lets not rub elbows just yet Sir, there's more to come undoubtedly......

unless my merely saying that will deter any further banter; frankly I don't see why it wasn't 'closed' or 'moved' like I suggested only this morning

one of the reasons I keep coming here is because I like and own these cars that Mercedes Benz makes........
and what else can I say........
Old 09-10-2013, 10:22 PM
Administrator

Received 516 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by hyperion667
I used to respect you a lot man, but you just stir so much sh it dude........
nice way to set the bar......for everyone.......

what the hell ever
Hype, let's be honest here. Vic is truly one of the best and most productive members that MBworld has ever had. I know he answers numerous pm's on a daily basis and he's personally helped me with every car I've purchased for the last eight years.

But let me tell you what's really funny. Vic has no idea who I am yet he still takes the time to help me even though there is nothing in it for him. Most would agree that's a sign of an exceptionally good person.

My vision for your future is............ tranquility. As I pushed 75+ mph on Pert's PWC this evening, I took the time to pause and capture this image for you. Life is good so enjoy what you have, even if it's not in the right color.

Last edited by Rock; 09-11-2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old 09-11-2013, 08:04 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
yeah...........thanx? I know you guys are just coming from the heart right?
not trying to get anyone to bend to their will?

being helpful is one thing, being a turd and keeping the drama afloat is another.....

and you words really mean nothing man.....you have already shown me your true 'colors' eh?
at least I'm being myself and not a double edged dork, thanx for the fake sentiment though.....
Old 09-17-2013, 07:56 AM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
enjoy:

Old 09-17-2013, 12:02 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
some background around the guy and his 2008:

Lord knows there's few frustrations quite as powerful as a car that doesn't work as advertised. Even in our quality-promoting epoch, there's still a hefty business for lemon law attorneys around the United States; in other countries where consumer laws have not advanced so far, those frustrations can fester. At least that's the story told by a man who hauled his 2008 BMW M6 coupe to the Frankfurt Motor Show in Germany last week and started taking batting practice with a sledgehammer.
According to an account in Frankfurt's edition of Bild as tracked down by Carscoops, Italian marble dealer Hadi Pourmohseni staged the demonstration while claiming BMW and his Italian dealer had been unable to fix numerous defects after four years of rigmarole and finger-pointing with the 507-hp car that cost 120,000 euros — $160,000 — new. Hadi said along with a letter to BMW, he brought the car to Frankfurt during the largest European auto show of the year so that he and co-batter Thomas Brunner could publicly unleash some pent-up frustration, noting that a lawsuit over the car would have taken up to seven years. (That's Pourmohseni in the suit and axe below.)
Old 09-17-2013, 01:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 42 Posts
i drive them all, fast and hard
pourmohseni seemed like a bit of a ******....but his partner seemed to really take this serious