Oe tuning?? Good or bad??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2014, 11:52 AM
SPONSOR

Received 131 Likes on 115 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Originally Posted by benzperformance
brother i tried your tune and i had a problem with my gear box .. but i'm not saying your tune is not good .. yes its a perfect tune and i was happy with it but i heard from many of your costumers that they get a problems with it.

but in this time the best time's in the world goes to the pp-performance they got a 10.6 with a stock turbo's with the cls63 and as i remember that you got 11.4 with your cls63 ?

and renntech got the 10.6 with upgraded turbo's

so if we have a compare your tune is good but you cannot compare it with renntch and pp-performance

for your information I'm not a fan of ppp or a costumer i just compare the results ..

regards,
Benzperformance
Hi,

Like Ali (UAE OE Tuning flash dealer) said, we do not know who you are. He has met every customer in person that we tune and have never experienced any issue with gearbox related to tuning. Please contact us with your proof of purchase via regular methods to discuss. sales@oetuning.com , uae@oeuning.com or +1-818-574-5075.

Thanks.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Guys don't feed the troll, this guy has been banned before a numerous times under different usernames.
Old 04-22-2014, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 167 Likes on 133 Posts
2021 Porsche TTS
I think there may be some language barrier and personal pride in the postings.
Adibaiz in this forum has beat on the streets (highway roll) 458s, R8V10GT, 997TT during an event last year. Let's say there was no debate which car was faster, it was not just half a car.
At the dragstrip, he ran the same (actually 1/2 a tenth faster) than an Aventador. I was there and witnessed it. He ran 11.17 if I remember correctly. He is Renntech tuned and had drag radials.
If Ali dynoes 7XX at the wheels (about 100 more than an aggressive tuned CLS63TT), I do believe he would smoke ie constantly pull on an Aventador (I do remember the debate on this forum and watching the videos)