C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

Weistec In Daytona Beach

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-21-2014 | 04:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Weistec In Daytona Beach

Weistec and I are participating the the Optima Battery USCA(Ultimate Street Car Assoc.) races at Daytona Motor Speedway in Daytona Beach, FL this weekend (4/23-5/25). Both my Weistec supercharged C63 BS & SLS BS will be competing in the event.

Weistec will have their tuning equipment with them so if anyone from central Florida has been thinking about an ECU tune now is your chance to get an on the spot Wesitec tune with no down time or hassle of removing, packing and shipping your ECU, just show up and they will take care of the rest. You will not even get your hands dirty. You can be in and out with a bunch more power and torque in 30-45 minutes.

Even if you are not interested in getting a tune you should come out and meet the Weistec guys and spectate and see if Weistec and I can hold our own against some of the other fastest street cars in the world on one of the fastest tracks in the world.

Either shoot me or @WEISTEC a PM if you are interested to set-up an appointment or get special pricing.

Hopefully we will see a few of you out there this weekend.
Old 05-23-2014 | 08:21 PM
MBWorld God!

2012 CLS63
seems like the fun is always never in NC where I live LOL