C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

W218, how do you set the IWC analog clock when out of sync

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2016, 02:22 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 CLS63 (W219)
W218, how do you set the IWC analog clock when out of sync

I recently bought a 2012 CLS 63. The analog clock is not displaying the same time as the digital clock. When I go to system-> adjust time I can get the digital clock to display the right time, but then it spins the analog IWC clock to the wrong time every single time.

I figured out a way to get the analog clock set to the right time, just disconnect the battery at a time not too far away and then reconnect the battery when the future becomes now, lol. However, then the digital clock will have the wrong time.

Why couldn't they just have a little button to adjust the analog clock??? I don't want to have to take it to the stealership just to adjust the IWC-designed electric clock.
Old 04-19-2016, 09:47 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
---
The only other option I can think of would be to adjust the time zones and DST.
Old 04-19-2016, 10:39 PM

2012 CLS63 (W219)
I've already tried that. Doesn't work. I can't get the digital and analog time to match. I think the only way is to unplug the battery while the analog time is at a time in the future and plug it back in when that time hits.

This is so lame.
Old 08-15-2016, 09:51 AM

w203
Originally Posted by slaran
I've already tried that. Doesn't work. I can't get the digital and analog time to match. I think the only way is to unplug the battery while the analog time is at a time in the future and plug it back in when that time hits.

This is so lame.
I also got the same problem. Would you please tell me how to figure out?
Old 12-26-2020, 12:32 PM

w218 63 amg
Originally Posted by slaran
I recently bought a 2012 CLS 63. The analog clock is not displaying the same time as the digital clock. When I go to system-> adjust time I can get the digital clock to display the right time, but then it spins the analog IWC clock to the wrong time every single time.

I figured out a way to get the analog clock set to the right time, just disconnect the battery at a time not too far away and then reconnect the battery when the future becomes now, lol. However, then the digital clock will have the wrong time.

Why couldn't they just have a little button to adjust the analog clock??? I don't want to have to take it to the stealership just to adjust the IWC-designed electric clock.
​​​​​​time and date will be sync with gps. so how about to move your car outside? and check the timezone setting.