C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

2016 CLS 63 S AMG Kleeman

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-13-2016, 01:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
CLS 63 S AMG , s500,clk550
2016 CLS 63 S AMG Kleeman

Hello everyone, its been a while since I've been on here, but will be more active since I have more free time.

I have just installed Kleeman k3 package on my car.I will be installing meishershaft exhaust and I'm thinking of the doing k4 package which consist of bigger Turbos along with front and rear diffs

I wanted to get some of your opinions on there claims of 750hp and 849tq or if anyone has it already some advice would be great.

The car is definitely faster, and louder a bit. I will put it on a dyno, I raced a hellcat that was dynod at 750hp and 750 tq and from 40+ roll he had me everytime. when we did a roll at 30 I won. It doesn't make sense I should have one everytime. ( and yes I know how to drive..lol)

I get the feeling they stretch there numbers a bit and while Im happy with my current results. I want to make sure I get the results they say, like 1000hp and 950tq.

Has anyone had a similar experience or has anyone done it?
Old 10-13-2016, 06:11 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Well problem is even if you dyno now, you do not know what your stock numbers were to compare, thats the problem. But either way you still have to dyno now just to get a clear understanding on where you stand.

all the best and let us know what you find out

Originally Posted by fusion2007
Hello everyone, its been a while since I've been on here, but will be more active since I have more free time.

I have just installed Kleeman k3 package on my car.I will be installing meishershaft exhaust and I'm thinking of the doing k4 package which consist of bigger Turbos along with front and rear diffs

I wanted to get some of your opinions on there claims of 750hp and 849tq or if anyone has it already some advice would be great.

The car is definitely faster, and louder a bit. I will put it on a dyno, I raced a hellcat that was dynod at 750hp and 750 tq and from 40+ roll he had me everytime. when we did a roll at 30 I won. It doesn't make sense I should have one everytime. ( and yes I know how to drive..lol)

I get the feeling they stretch there numbers a bit and while Im happy with my current results. I want to make sure I get the results they say, like 1000hp and 950tq.

Has anyone had a similar experience or has anyone done it?