Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-24-2017, 05:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLS63 S 2014
2014 CLS63 S-model for sale

White exterior black inside
52k miles
FI exhaust+ downpipes (still have stock exhaust)
Eurocharged ecu tune
20’ Vossen VFS/2 Satin Bronze Rims with performance tires
19’ stock matt black rims with snow tires
Carbon Body Kits (front lip, side skirts and rear diffuser)
Currently in Connecticut
Old 06-07-2020, 06:27 PM

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts
2014 CLS63 S AMG
Hey bro. I know this might be a long shot since you sold your old CLS63 and haven’t been on forum for 2 year, but hopefully you still have email notifications on. I also couldn’t DM so posting here :/

About a year ago I bought your old CLS63, I am not sure if I’m third or second owner cause CarFax shows it moved from Rhode Island to CT. Anyways this post says that the car was Eurocharged tuned, but it certainly doesn’t feel 600WHP+. By any chance do you still have the MyGenius handheld and do you remember tuning it back to stock? I’m willing to buy the device if you still have it and do a ownership transfer to retune with Eurocharged. Also was it a Stg1 or 2 cause I’ve been badly beat by a GTR and not sure if car is tuned at all lol. The car still has the FI exhaust and once in a while turns on the check engine cause of O2 so I’m not sure if is because tune was removed.

If you don’t want to log in to site you can email me at ery.morillo@hotmail.com

Thanks!

LONG SHOTTT 🤞🏻
Old 06-07-2020, 07:45 PM

Received 154 Likes on 111 Posts
CLS 63 and M4
Originally Posted by xEryx
Hey bro. I know this might be a long shot since you sold your old CLS63 and haven’t been on forum for 2 year, but hopefully you still have email notifications on. I also couldn’t DM so posting here :/

About a year ago I bought your old CLS63, I am not sure if I’m third or second owner cause CarFax shows it moved from Rhode Island to CT. Anyways this post says that the car was Eurocharged tuned, but it certainly doesn’t feel 600WHP+. By any chance do you still have the MyGenius handheld and do you remember tuning it back to stock? I’m willing to buy the device if you still have it and do a ownership transfer to retune with Eurocharged. Also was it a Stg1 or 2 cause I’ve been badly beat by a GTR and not sure if car is tuned at all lol. The car still has the FI exhaust and once in a while turns on the check engine cause of O2 so I’m not sure if is because tune was removed.

If you don’t want to log in to site you can email me at ery.morillo@hotmail.com

Thanks!

LONG SHOTTT 🤞🏻
if im not mistaken....the handheld tunes are fairly recent. definitely after 2017. back then, folks had to ship off their ECU to get the tune. your best bet would be to call EC and see if they have any kinda database that would tell you if your car has their tune.
Old 06-07-2020, 11:33 PM

Received 55 Likes on 51 Posts
2014 CLS63 S AMG
Originally Posted by 1MavRick
if im not mistaken....the handheld tunes are fairly recent. definitely after 2017. back then, folks had to ship off their ECU to get the tune. your best bet would be to call EC and see if they have any kinda database that would tell you if your car has their tune.
Now that you mention it that’s true. If I remember correctly OBD M157 tuning became available some time in 2018. I will still definitely contact EC in the next few weeks, if I can take ownership of a previous tune ill ask to buy a MyGenius from them. Hopefully he still replies, maybe he still has carbon pieces as they were removed from the car and he’s probably around 2 hours from me.
Old 06-09-2020, 07:18 AM

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts
14 polar white E550
Originally Posted by xEryx
Now that you mention it that’s true. If I remember correctly OBD M157 tuning became available some time in 2018. I will still definitely contact EC in the next few weeks, if I can take ownership of a previous tune ill ask to buy a MyGenius from them. Hopefully he still replies, maybe he still has carbon pieces as they were removed from the car and he’s probably around 2 hours from me.
Come to Boston as my buddy opened up eurocharged Boston and he would be able to check and reflash your car . Either via bench flash or obd.