C218 CLS63, 2011 - 2019

Instrument Cluster Flash

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 10:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS 550
Instrument Cluster Flash

Hey Guys, new owner, 2012, CLS Launch Edition, Grey...82k, all service done documented...

Looking for someone in the Maryland area who can perform the instrument upgrade, I want the new features and the black and silver as it will go with what I'm doing with the interior. I'm about to redo the entire interior and exterior of the car (tastefully) because she's mechanically perfect and I plan on keeping her for a bit, it's mechanically perfect (minus leaks in the airmatic which is about to be fixed). Few exterior glitches except the paint, paint is perfect.

I have the lovely beige (I forget the term for it) cluster, however it is color, IIRC, it's the 2014+ and a star module to upgrade it. I'm currently going through the suspension, but before I upgrade the entire interior and the command system to android based Id like to have this done. Is there anyone in the area because every dealer is clueless, Last benz I had was an 03 I bought new e55 with the worst electrical gremlins I've ever seen...(dealer bought it back) so I'd like to make this one special.

Anyone know?

Also had some serious fun with a S450 down the jersey turnpike the other day, what a great run, he took off to PA, white, probably '17 if he's on the board, more power to ya my friend.

Thanks guys!
Old 04-04-2019, 10:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS 550
Think i posted in the wrong forum, my apologies.