C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Pictures of my Murcielago

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2006, 10:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Notkis you are a pathetic worm! It is true! Any successful middle aged "normal" person would not pull something this idiotic. I can't possibly imagine running into a person of your calibur in the business world. In fact, this experience will make me think twice about anyone I deal with from now on. This is truely pathetic. You put up a good show, your a con artist, nothing else! I, nor the rest of the people on the "internet" (won't list specific forums) do not believe 1 word you say. Your house looks like a sub par average place; just because you have some Asian furniture doesn't mean anything. You can have the same furniture in 180k Condo, and post dark pictures and tell us you own a mansion.

It is sad, but it is also fun to bust these liars. Greets to the boys at Lambo Power for busting this dreamer!
Old 01-31-2006, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
NOTKTS, you need to post some good quality, hi-rez, pics of you, and some of this "wealth" if anyone is going take you seriously.. What do you have to loose?

-You
-Newspaper with todays date, or screenshot like you did
-Sitting inside one of those cars, in the boat.. etc..

Otherwise, my advise to you is to re-register under a new ID, and start over, your credibility is shot.
Old 01-31-2006, 10:19 PM

C280
Originally Posted by Fr0zen
Your house looks like a sub par average place; just because you have some Asian furniture doesn't mean anything. You can have the same furniture in 180k Condo, and post dark pictures and tell us you own a mansion.

What's really sad is that a condo can cost 180k (or a lot more).

"No Tickets" come clean, tell us who you really are!
Old 01-31-2006, 10:20 PM
IllCDI

This has to be one of the funniest things I have ever seen online, a guy pretending to be a real estate tycoon, being exposed as an internet picture thief. What is most surprising, is that he actually came back and admitted that he lied about the lambo, but vehemently denied that anything else was false. I thought he would at least come back with some ridiculous story, or some sort of proof instead he posts pics of a 1995 Mitsubishi Projection TV, and some cheap lacquer furniture. I told a bunch of my friends about this story, and they were all laughing their asses off. Pathetic.

Old 01-31-2006, 10:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 E320 CDI, '08 BMW X5 4.8i, '11 Duramax 2500HD
Originally Posted by C280Sportster
What's really sad is that a condo can cost 180k (or a lot more).

Find me a "condo" in Washington DC (other than the hood) for $180K and I'll buy it cash! Heck here in Phoenix they're $300K for 1100sf! And in the Bay Area, my elderly mom is living in 1700sf that's now comping in the 700's in a "middle class" area.

The days of bragging about a "million dollar home" are long gone... everyone on this forum, driving in a $60K+ car is probably living in a "million dollar home" and the real multi-millionares live in $10M homes!
Old 01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
I hate to say that.......but if you are so bink bink NOTKTS.......you got to have a better camera.. ...because the pictures you post are wack......... I even starting to think that ya-yo owning a CLS55.... .....really scare thought........
Old 01-31-2006, 11:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by NOTKTS
Haha, Ok... I really don't know where to start. First off, this is going to take a while. I haven't really visited here much since the first of the month or even posted for that matter. I in fact work, this may come as a surprise to many of you I've also was at the Miami Boat for a few days which has taken a lot of time. Anyways, lets get to the facts. I do check Lambo-Power every now and again, while I was checking one night I noticed that Bull-Attack posted pictures of his Muci I immediately knew it would be a only a matter of time, add to the fact that a Ferrari vs Lamborghini thread in the OT section was posted and Allan was drawn to it like a shark smelling blood. Now, he was definitely going to be checking MBW every now and again. I thought to myself it was only weeks away. As stated, I was also called out in the past by John and B-Benz then, I defended myself to the fullest due to that fact that however it seemed they didn't have enough really to prove anything, although, I applaud your "senses" in that case. One thing though, I thought this would have come a lot sooner???

Now.... Let me confirm something, I am NOT Alexanduru, Wanngi, KimmyJ, yo-yo, Mashi or what ever else you may have encountered in the past. I am a unique person....

So, this is true... I do NOT own a Murci. I recall finding the pictures on a eBay auction back in 04' of October. I really have no excuse for lying about it, truly, but I do plan to have one in the next few months by April or May which will most likely be the time where there will possibly be a influx of Murci's on the market due to the Murci-Evo owners trying to sell it before theirs hits the shores. The 430 Spider, yes, I took delivery of it but I did flip it for a profit... We'll get to confirming this later.

Now.... I'm not entirely a poser persay. I do own everything that I have posted on here about except the Murci. Yes, I have the home in Orlando and Biscayne. I own a ESV and a SL500. I own a 45' Donzi. Yes, I owned a 360 Spider. I took some pictures tonight.... We'll get to them later.

For the disappointing part.... I truly have met some amazing people on here through our various talks and such. Lots of good times on here. I have lied to them and I apologize with my deepest sincerity and regret for misleading you guys. MJ, John, Derek, Roy, Neil, Duff Man, Carlos, Pete, Ricky, Adam, Steve, Rajah, Pete *Torquey*, Midget Fidger, Mike *MDCLS*, Scott *Schiznick*

In my personal redemption if you call it that... I have not lied about everything. The Murci, yes, that was a mistake putting that in my sig now that I look back at it.

Pete*55Fanatic*, I must say that I’m pretty surprised at you’re so quick to point fingers…. Maybe it was just the atmosphere over there :p But, I’d at least thought that you would hold back on the owning comments till I at least had a way to defend myself. With everything in the past maybe I thought you would hold out a little longer, lmao. Ahh…. No matter.

MJ, ahh! My ballin’ *** Persian How’s “dose” it go… I like to think to myself that I somehow changed your grammar and spelling habits :p Now, please. Don’t think to yourself, Oh ****! I just listened to a total poser with nothing to do with the market or real-estate. I truly tried to steer you in the right direction you are a amazing kid with lots of potential. I must say you are very mature for your age and I have no doubt that you will have a successful career in what ever you choose, Popeye’s Drive-Through Manger for instance I hope you will always laugh when you see that **** sig.

Neal, My brother… Seriously. You are one good guy, now, you may not get a ride in a Murci but a SL, ESV with 6-13’s or Donzi may suffice. Your viper is a piece of work, still what happened to the GranSport or Gallardo?!?!?!?!?!? Come on now :p I’d be glad to meet up with you any day.

Roy, I apologize for not being back in time to meet up with you in Miami but we took a lot longer than expected and we were literally getting the Donzi ready for the show right after we touched down. I kept trying your 623 number If you're ever in the area again, I will personally take it upon myself to make your and your wifes stay as enjoyable as possible.

Dinko, I don't know why but it's always seemed like you were sort of a *** to me, excuse me if that offends you. It's just how it seemed at times, maybe you sensed something, maybe you had problems with me. I sent you all my contact info... Nothing?

Ctd...
Nice to know you got everyone

I can't believe I trusted... people.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by King320
Nah, no need for that. I like having you onboard, you gave this site more excitement than its seen in months.

Some people take the internet waaay too seriously. This takes a few forms. The first is seen in those who try to take down everyone who disagrees with them or behaves badly. The second are those who project false images of themselves for whatever reason. When these two get together, it can be bad. I'm sure you know this.

Thanks for coming back and being a man about setting things right. I'd be more than happy to come drive your Ferrari to verify that you can be trusted once more. All i will need is a round trip ticket from Charlotte to Orlando for the weekend

My advice is to just forget about the lambo thing, and put up some pics of cars you own at this time and talk about that. I guess it will take a while to get credibility back, I have my doubts about all you said in the apology, but thats just the nature of deception. Once you're in, the walls around you make it harder and harder for you to climb out. Best of luck.

Go to #$@% punk, where the flippin' cracker-jack where you when I was being "own3d"!? This guy, Andrew, NOTKS, w/e his name is, comes out AND admits to being a con, and you give him props!?

I'm kidding of course, but no really, where were you?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by blume
check post #6095 on this thread!
https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...page=122&pp=50
(might be false info.) :p
I love to hate that thread.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'99 C230 K
Originally Posted by Lexani

lol i remember that thread...
Old 01-31-2006, 11:33 PM

Audi S4
Hey guys...I very seldom post on here as I spend too much time on the IS forum

I do tho have a love for AMG's thus explains my posting on this forum. When I saw a poster with my dream car (Murc) as well as being involved in investing (my job as well), I was inclined to talk to him.

In our convo, he was telling me how he went through the process of sending his Murc back and forth to Hennessey. He raved about John Hennessey and how he worked on his TT VIPER

It's a shame about his severe lying.

Last edited by NVESTMNT; 01-31-2006 at 11:47 PM.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG

Go to #$@% punk, where the flippin' cracker-jack where you when I was being "own3d"!? This guy, Andrew, NOTKS, w/e his name is, comes out AND admits to being a con, and you give him props!?

I'm kidding of course, but no really, where were you?
I could tell you were a jerk from day one and just liked watching you get flamed. Just Kidding.

I was just coming onto the forums and only had 100 posts. Not enough credibility to get into a flamefest over someone i barely knew. From what i could tell you had been getting harassed for a long time before i even bought my MB I will say that after talking to you though, you seem like a cool guy. If it happened again i'd chime in and back you up .

I think that faking stuff like this is just pointless, but it doesnt make me mad or anything. Its just sad if you ask me, so no reason to beat on someone who already has problems to deal with. John, i would think that you of all people would be the most surprised by all this since you and "Andrew" used to take over threads and talk to eachother alot. What are your thoughts?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG
Originally Posted by NVESTMNT
Here's a convo we had via PM and I thought you guys might find it interesting.
Posting PM convos will get you screwed in a hurry (against the TOU). I'd edit that post.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:43 PM
ON PROBATION

AsianML- ....I still won't think of you the same way.....
SoCalCLK- I wonder how many people are like that out there in Cyberspace. On second thought, forget I asked.
Fr0zen- In fact, this experience will make me think twice about anyone I deal with from now on.
CE750- NOTKTS, you need to post some...pics...if anyone is going take you seriously.. What do you have to loose?....Otherwise, my advise to you is to re-register under a new ID, and start over, your credibility is shot.
C280Sportster- "No Tickets" come clean....
Lexani- ....I can't believe I trusted... people.
Truth, and lying to others; trust, and the loss of that trust - is really what this is all about, apart from NOTKTS -- Isn't it?

Originally Posted by can drive 55
Signature in the making?
I'm thinking about it....
Old 01-31-2006, 11:48 PM

Audi S4
Posting PM convos will get you screwed in a hurry (against the TOU). I'd edit that post.
Done. THX for the heads up
Old 01-31-2006, 11:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350

Where have you been?
Old 01-31-2006, 11:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I could tell you were a jerk from day one and just liked watching you get flamed. Just Kidding.

I was just coming onto the forums and only had 100 posts. Not enough credibility to get into a flamefest over someone i barely knew. From what i could tell you had been getting harassed for a long time before i even bought my MB I will say that after talking to you though, you seem like a cool guy. If it happened again i'd chime in and back you up .
I was harrassed by the members like it was second nature-- each and every one of them doubted I owned 2 SL600s (04-05) and kept the grilling no matter how many pics or tales I told.

And then I attended a meet, hosted another one, and attended the most recent one, and plan to attend the March 4th one too! Im so excited! Hopefully there will be a couple Lamborghinis for my little SL to tear into. :v

I think that faking stuff like this is just pointless, but it doesnt make me mad or anything. Its just sad if you ask me, so no reason to beat on someone who already has problems to deal with. John, i would think that you of all people would be the most surprised by all this since you and "Andrew" used to take over threads and talk to eachother alot. What are your thoughts?
Thanks for the back-up!

I... was and was not surprised. See, I have originally been the one, believe it or not, to question his stable of vehicles, which after he seemed bewildered I did, and sent me a PM spewing more bull**** etc.

I dropped it after that, and I got an e-mail from him not 4 weeks ago around Christmas time claiming he had a gift to send me-- still hadn't go it. Regardless of the recent developments, trust in Andrew to me at least was lost when he couldn't produce anymore pics of the Murcielago-- albeit I never fully told him my feelings, I believe he took a hint.

So... I guess, I deserve credibility for exposing this guy, because it was me who first questioned him.

Anyhow, he was cool when he wasn't lying (not sure when he was telling the truth honestly), but lets just say this:

He's cool, and I damn him for not being honest-- he could've been a good add to the forum, he was knowlegdable on certain topics-- regardless of ownership or truth.

So, I hope you can see why I was and was not surprised by this event: I braced myself for it should the event ever occur.
Old 01-31-2006, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Where have you been?
Uh... work?

Haha, will you be attending the meet on the 4th? I got a surprise for everyone...
Old 01-31-2006, 11:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Hey, in that PM, was the "John" he was referring to me? Because if so, that #$^@ has some explaining to do... he called me "dumb"...

Was it? And if so, what else was he saying?
Old 02-01-2006, 12:39 AM

06 SLK55
1) some people are very quick to accept a half hearted 'Please accept me' and a bs promise of 'trust me , i really own these other items'. For those that fall into this category, i have this sweet murci i'll sell you for 40K...send me the check and once it clears i'll send you the pics to prove it and ship the car...

2) NoD!K and this thread still suck without pics(no those pics with a camera phone at your grandmas house don't count...oh and i love that 80's high-tech thermowave...)

3) Ahhh...F it, regardless, NoD!K is an A$$ Bandit...a a person that commits FRAUD of this level will never be trusted again...
Old 02-01-2006, 01:11 AM

Originally Posted by CE750
NOTKTS, you need to post some good quality, hi-rez, pics of you, and some of this "wealth" if anyone is going take you seriously.. What do you have to loose?

-You
-Newspaper with todays date, or screenshot like you did
-Sitting inside one of those cars, in the boat.. etc..

Otherwise, my advise to you is to re-register under a new ID, and start over, your credibility is shot.
I am pretty sure the guy behind NOTKTS is registered under many IDs on this forum and others. I would also guess that he posts using all these IDs in a web of lies for the purpose of gaining attention and recognition in the cyberworld where he is lacking in the real world. Just my $0.02's worth.

But, hey, reading these OWNED threads is fun.
Old 02-01-2006, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

03 C32 AMG
No prob. Love the IS! those things can be modded like crazy. Reliable too, my dad is fed up with repair bills (3MBs, 1BMW) so i told him to get a Lexus for my sister (the next to get a car).
Old 02-01-2006, 10:45 AM

Lamborghini Countach, BMW M3, ML 500 x2, S500 Lorinser
Originally Posted by zzoorrkk
I am pretty sure the guy behind NOTKTS is registered under many IDs on this forum and others. I would also guess that he posts using all these IDs in a web of lies for the purpose of gaining attention and recognition in the cyberworld where he is lacking in the real world. Just my $0.02's worth.

But, hey, reading these OWNED threads is fun.

I belonged to one forum where we had ONE PERSON sign up under 5 different screenenames... It was a pretty slow forum, so there were only a few hundred members and VERY few active members... This person ACTUALLY STARTED CARRYING ON ENTIRE THREADS WITH HIMSELF! In other threads, if somebody disagreed with one of the personalities, the other four would come to the rescue... In the end, they (he/she?) were outed as a pre teen kid who was bored... No harm done... JUST WEIRD! I mean, go outside and run around if youre that bored....

L-Power has a resident YACHT MANUFACTURER from Florida... He calls total bull**** on the whole boat thing... Another fabrication of this person's imagination. I assume the Ferrari is as well...

Regardless, I think he is probably a young person... The house probably belongs to a parent or friend's parent...

We've outed a coule of these guys on L-P... They pack up their bags... Apologize... Promise never to do it again... And then move on to another forum (Often under the SAME DAMNED SCREENENAME ) and start spinning the story all over again...

Old 02-01-2006, 11:13 AM

An Affalterbach Beast & Others
This damn scenario is all over this place, I think MBWorld should require taking an IQ test before allowing membership. Damn!
Old 02-01-2006, 11:29 AM
IllCDI

he says he will prove he owned an f430 and "flipped it" for a profit, I cant wait to see the evidence he shows to prove this. Im guessing it will be 4 chairs under a red car cover.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 3.00 average.

Quick Reply: Pictures of my Murcielago