C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

CLS55 in Beverly hills benz service engine problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2005, 03:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 S55
Here's the thing ..

I enjoy this forum and have even coped threads and passed them on to my father (a physicist and non-pro mechanic) to read some of these posts .. I am often wow'd by the knowledge and work people like .. well I won't bring names is .. but people bring to these forums and that is why I came here in the first place.

If I were to find out that idrivefast or jackpro or ricky or vrus were fake I would leave this place and feel stupid for ever being here (guys, I really hope you know I'm not flaming you .. I'm actually using you as examples of people who have so much more knowledge and post frequently who's posts I enjoy).

No one wants to join (example) an exclusive car club for the new ferrari they bought and have some 19 (probably really 16) year old poser sit in and tell them how much better his cars are, how well they drive, how fast they are and be making it all up.

Allowing such aggregious trolls such as this to continuously make up larger and larger lies does dilute the forum somewhat .. that is my opinion .. I think there are more than a few who argee .. that is why we don't sit back and say nothing when he comes up with yet another new car with another mod and another story ..

Mashpotatoes .. or whatever you call yourself .. you're now a proven liar, the mod caught you trying to pose as an indepenant third party confirming your bull**** stories .. for 80% of the forum it was already obvious ..

Or ..

Is the moderator lying about it? Please, oh please tell us all that the mod. is lying .. take him on! Clear your name! I would enjoy reading that thread! I have a feeling it would end .. with me smiling, and you

For those who think I should leave him alone .. I really don't post much because I am not at the level of those I've mentioned above technically or in terms of my ride .. but I don't like liars .. I worked hard for my lowly s500 (remember, sport pacakge ) and if someone is lucky enough to have one or 10 given to him fine .. but this guy is giving us threads on how his cars are set up, ride, and he doesn't have them ..

Aww screw it. I don't like liars .. and anyone who defends him is defending a liar .. proven .. go away mashed potatoes.
Old 09-25-2005, 03:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 SL63
Originally Posted by shaw01
I am often wow'd by the knowledge and work people like .. well I won't bring names is .. but people bring to these forums and that is why I came here in the first place.

If I were to find out that idrivefast or jackpro or ricky or vrus were fake I would leave this place and feel stupid for ever being here (guys, I really hope you know I'm not flaming you .. I'm actually using you as examples of people who have so much more knowledge and post frequently who's posts I enjoy).

No one wants to join (example) an exclusive car club for the new ferrari they bought and have some 19 (probably really 16) year old poser sit in and tell them how much better his cars are, how well they drive, how fast they are and be making it all up.

Allowing such aggregious trolls such as this to continuously make up larger and larger lies does dilute the forum somewhat .. that is my opinion .. I think there are more than a few who argee .. that is why we don't sit back and say nothing when he comes up with yet another new car with another mod and another story ..

Mashpotatoes .. or whatever you call yourself .. you're now a proven liar, the mod caught you trying to pose as an indepenant third party confirming your bull**** stories .. for 80% of the forum it was already obvious ..

Or ..

Is the moderator lying about it? Please, oh please tell us all that the mod. is lying .. take him on! Clear your name! I would enjoy reading that thread! I have a feeling it would end .. with me smiling, and you

For those who think I should leave him alone .. I really don't post much because I am not at the level of those I've mentioned above technically or in terms of my ride .. but I don't like liars .. I worked hard for my lowly s500 (remember, sport pacakge ) and if someone is lucky enough to have one or 10 given to him fine .. but this guy is giving us threads on how his cars are set up, ride, and he doesn't have them ..

Aww screw it. I don't like liars .. and anyone who defends him is defending a liar .. proven .. go away mashed potatoes.
I agree 100%
Old 09-26-2005, 04:01 AM

2006 BMW X5 4.8is and 2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
AMGRawpower: Don't try to fool the system. You are now banned.

mashimaro1985: This is your first warning. Don't sign up multiple accounts under the same IP address.
Thanks Ricky This bum tried to copy my name what a POS. Oh that really bothers me it makes me want to out of him. One thing that is funny the time I spoke with him on the phone he speaks just like he writes. Bad grammar. Like he learned to talk from Yoda. Well, atleast now we can all be certain that mashimaro1985 is full of you know what. I can't believe I was fooled by this kid and believed that he actually had some of these cars. IMO I really think he should be
Old 09-26-2005, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by RawAMGpower
Like he learned to talk from Yoda. Well, :
Hilarious!!!!!!!
Old 09-26-2005, 02:59 PM

W208 55 & R170 230
Never under estimate indonesian's... ... Especially if they are international students.. they might have the wealth as much as the government.
Old 09-26-2005, 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by mtimmy
Never under estimate indonesian's... ... Especially if they are international students.. they might have the wealth as much as the government.
OK I won't under estimate indonesian's, but I don't believe "mashed potatoes" as shaw01 put it. This guy created another account to try and pose as a third party so that he could validate his claims. A truthful person would not do this. Only a lying wacko with very low self-esteem would. In addition when I spoke with mashed potatoes on the phone his accent did not sound indonesian. It sounded more middle eastern like persian or something.
Old 09-26-2005, 05:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by ricky.agrawal
AMGRawpower: Don't try to fool the system. You are now banned.

mashimaro1985: This is your first warning. Don't sign up multiple accounts under the same IP address.
man...Ricky is at the peak of his game!

Check out Gucci_Girl too. her post just seems a little too fishy for my liking!!
Old 09-26-2005, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Stiggs
man...Ricky is at the peak of his game!

Check out Gucci_Girl too. her post just seems a little too fishy for my liking!!
I'm thinking the same thing...time to issue another

Last edited by RawAMGpower; 09-26-2005 at 09:00 PM.
Old 09-26-2005, 07:32 PM

2005 S55
Not to slam .. but ..

Originally Posted by mtimmy

This is a very silly statement to me .. I don't estimate people because of their race but because of their actions .. so I never underestimated mashedpotatoes because of his ethnicity .. I don't even know for a fact what his ethnic make up is .. perhaps you should rethink overestimating someone based on their assumed ethnic background .. if he is not Indonesian he's a liar .. if he is in fact Indonesian he's a liar ..

I don't hate on races .. I hate on stupid people! This guy is a liar and a poser .. that is my estimation of him.

I'm still waiting for you to take on the mod mashed potatoes .. I've seen you do this before .. you get called out for your lies .. start to bash back .. get caught in a obvious lie (this one was good too!) and disappear for awhile only to come back with your new mod/car/problem as if you were never caught before.

It must suck to be you .. to have to make up a life you don't have to be part of a forum you don't belong in .. and all you had to do was be honest .. you could talk about all your fake cars if you didn't lie and say you owned them!

Liars suck.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:34 PM

Mashed potatoes, you are a disgrace to this forum. You think we wouldn't notice your total illiterate way of expressing your self when you registered under a different nickname? Please.... You are pathetic, you failed to prove you’re self to this forum 10 or more times. You posted pictures of cars on dealer plates in a garage and ignored people that asked you to post different pictures. You even denied seeing people from the forum in public, even people interested in purchasing parts from you, which you advertised here for sale. I think its time for a ban (mods), your posts obviously make no sense and have no truth to them.. I am not going to waste my time trying to put you down, as that will just make me look as bad as you, but please learn to write in English, and get a life.

Anyone who registers under two nicknames, to try fool people into believing he is 19 and owns $1,000,000 in cars is obviously a phony that is hungry for attention. Where does one get attention anonymously? The internet, many gullible people and very easy to falsify your identity.
Old 09-26-2005, 09:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Man, you guys are always so ban happy. Just ignore him...he'll go away.
Old 09-26-2005, 10:57 PM

Found some dirt on mashimaro

Here are some of his threads over at benzworld.org his id name is CL65BlackDemon

Thread of everyone bashing his and calling him a pathalogical liar
http://benzworld.org/forums/forums/t...start=1&fid=28

Pics of his CL65.. AND GET THIS.. Pics of his keys to his Rolls Royce phantom, FERRARI 575 and his FLEET of AMGS.. HAHAHHAHAHAHA
http://benzworld.org/forums/forums/t...start=1&fid=28

Another pic of his CL65.. and his talking about getting a SL65...
http://benzworld.org/forums/forums/t...211084&posts=9

Pics of his C55
http://www.benzworld.org/forums/foru...&posts=3&fid=5

Pic of his G55 and C55
http://benzworld.org/forums/forums/t...start=1&fid=30

Last edited by MerzadY_BoY; 09-26-2005 at 11:01 PM.
Old 09-27-2005, 02:38 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
wow, what a loser.

before i bought an slk 320 in 2001, i hung out at the "mbnz.org" forums for a few months, lurking and learning, then engaging to jive talk and ask questions from other "lorenzo's" (that'd be obvious, totally dated, slang for benz owners, fyi). did the same thing here on these forums over the past few months while researching the e55 shagwagon that's now sitting in my humble garage.

there was never an issue of posing as some sultan-of-brunei-wealthy dope with a million cars of the same make (what's up with that, anyway; to my experience, these AMG's (and all benz's) really do have fairly predictable similarities; you'd think for $1m, mashpotato would have a yen for some variety in his garage (not counting his ferrari and rolls, i mean... )). the point of these forums, i've long believed, is that people can check their ego's and trade in information, gossip, opinion and the like while bullshizzling about cars they dig. the market nature of the forums ensures that good information will rise and bogus info will be discounted. all is good. there're plenty of examples on threads in the forum of discussions where ego's are raging out of control... tedious, boring, humorless gruel!!!

i can't understand the pathology that necessitates the pose this mashpotato guy (or gal, who knows anymore...) is fronting up in here. get real or get lost, eh?

Last edited by vixapphire; 09-27-2005 at 02:41 AM.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:34 AM

Personally I think mashpotato is a very lonely individual that's never been with a woman and desperately needs the attention of people on this forum oohing and awing at his fantasy car collection because he wants to feel important. Obviously he feels very inadequate everytime he looks in the mirror and he's probably been told that by a woman or two. That is if he ever managed to get that far with a woman. Yes my friends it's sad pathetic life Mr. Potato head leads barely a man and no nice cars to show for it.

Now now mashpotato don't cry your stories gave us all a good laugh at your expense and I'm sure there are many more forums out there to troll like Lambo, Ferrari, Bentely, BMW the list goes own. Now go my little troll I set you free go tell the rest of the world how you went into Beverly Hills Ferrari and cleaned them out of cars. You are the king mashpotatoes the king of the trolls.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:49 AM

2005 S55
Ouch ..

Originally Posted by RawAMGpower
Personally I think mashpotato is a very lonely individual that's never been with a woman and desperately needs the attention of people on this forum oohing and awing at his fantasy car collection because he wants to feel important. Obviously he feels very inadequate everytime he looks in the mirror and he's probably been told that by a woman or two. That is if he ever managed to get that far with a woman. Yes my friends it's sad pathetic life Mr. Potato head leads barely a man and no nice cars to show for it.

Now now mashpotato don't cry your stories gave us all a good laugh at your expense and I'm sure there are many more forums out there to troll like Lambo, Ferrari, Bentely, BMW the list goes own. Now go my little troll I set you free go tell the rest of the world how you went into Beverly Hills Ferrari and cleaned them out of cars. You are the king mashpotatoes the king of the trolls.

RawAMGpower .. you mashed his potatoes .. please remind me never to try to steal your name and lie to prove myself .. note to all trolls .. don't screw with RawAMGpower! You can mess with me cause I'll try to break down what you said .. RawAMGpower will break down your life ..

Sad, sad sack of potatoes.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:06 AM

Yeah, well its nothing unusual I'm sure mashpotato already cries himself to sleep every night. He'll probably now just have spontaneous moments in the day where he breaks out into tears now that I've slapped him with the cold hard reality.
Old 09-27-2005, 03:14 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Notwithstanding the hilarity of this entire thread, the funniest moment of 2005 on this site award needs to go to the guy who coined "mashpotato" on this thread. Part of me dies laughing every time i read it...
Old 09-27-2005, 03:31 PM

2005 S55
Thank you ... thank you very much ..

Originally Posted by vixapphire
Notwithstanding the hilarity of this entire thread, the funniest moment of 2005 on this site award needs to go to the guy who coined "mashpotato" on this thread. Part of me dies laughing every time i read it...

I'd like to thank the academy, my parents .. and especially all the little people .. mashedpotatoes, I'm talking about you .. they don't come much littler than you .. and without you, there are no .. mashedpotatoes.

Old 09-27-2005, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Old 09-27-2005, 03:52 PM

LOL...we really need someone to post a picture of a large pile of mashpotatoes.
Old 09-27-2005, 04:10 PM
Almost a Member!

2003 S55
As per your request RawAMGpower

I don't like posers!!!
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
mash.bmp (207.2 KB, 611 views)
Old 09-27-2005, 04:20 PM

07 CLS550 & 07 Accord
lolz, poor Mashimaro!!
Old 09-27-2005, 04:44 PM

2005 S55
Realize that ..

mashedpotatoes has NOT been banned .. I have seen him do exactly this before.

He tells his lies, gets caught (again, great freakin catch by the mod! ) and because there is NOTHING he can say he just waits .. and then he'll come back with a problem with his SL65 in a week telling us how it broke, how it rides ..

I really don't like this troll and I know he'll be back and ony those of us who are here making fun of him will remember what a liar he is ..

COME ON MASHEDPOTATOES .. YOU'RE STILL ALIVE AND WE ALL KNOW YOU'RE READING THESE POSTS .. SPEAK UP!

Was our moderator lying about you? Was it just coincidence that you chose a name so close to an existing member? Do you really taste better with gravy?

Someone said we're ban happy here .. I couldn't disagree more .. I've never said anyone else should be banned .. but if not mashedpotato head .. then who?

Oh yeah, and the mashedpotato picture is great! Kinda looks like white doo doo though .. new nickname for mashedpotatoes? White doo doo .. hmmmm

Last edited by shaw01; 09-27-2005 at 05:51 PM.
Old 09-27-2005, 05:20 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by shaw01
I've never said anyone else should be banned .. but if not mashedpotatoe head .. then who?

Oh yeah, and the mashedpotatoe picture is great!
hey, now you're spelling's coming straight out of the Dan Quayle tutorial!!!
Old 09-27-2005, 05:54 PM

2005 S55
Had a vice presidential moment ..

Originally Posted by vixapphire
hey, now you're spelling's coming straight out of the Dan Quayle tutorial!!!
Yeah .. but I did not have sexual relations with that woman .. mashedpotatoes ..

Thanks for calling me on my sh#$ .. I can take it too! At least I wasn't ... I don't know .. caught posing as a "baller" and proven to be a liar! Man, that would suck!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CLS55 in Beverly hills benz service engine problem