CLS55 in Beverly hills benz service engine problem

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-27-2005, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1989 Toyota Tercel EZ - dyno'd @ 70whp/77wtq
Originally Posted by mtimmy
Never under estimate indonesian's... ... Especially if they are international students.. they might have the wealth as much as the government.
Plus especially in LA and surrounding... didn't go to school in LA but I frequently heard that parties held by Indonesians are like Emmy Awards..... tons and tons of exotics.... lambos, f-cars, p-cars, a-cars, you name it...

Originally Posted by RawAMGpower
OK I won't under estimate indonesian's, but I don't believe "mashed potatoes" as shaw01 put it.
Thanks man... hope you don't generalize Indonesians also I'm myself just a below average Indonesian, in terms of wealth, who is "unfortunate" (emphasize in quotes ) enough not to have rich parents and to have to work my a$$ off to enjoy an AMG.

This guy created another account to try and pose as a third party so that he could validate his claims. A truthful person would not do this. Only a lying wacko with very low self-esteem would. In addition when I spoke with mashed potatoes on the phone his accent did not sound indonesian. It sounded more middle eastern like persian or something.
Couldn't agree more and hope he is indeed not Indonesian. His characters are just such a disgrace.

I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed has all the cars... Even an SL65 here (~$175K) could only buy an S320 (or even a E320... not sure... haven't been in the car market in Indonesia for a long time) in Indonesia. And rich ppl in Indonesia typically have cars worth of $1MM or more... Indeed I saw an SL55 and RUF for my first time in Jakarta.

And I wouldn't be jealous and I don't think anyone in this forum would.... Ppl here were just pi$$ed at his characters showing off his a$$. I am too...
Old 09-27-2005, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by vixapphire
hey, now you're spelling's coming straight out of the Dan Quayle tutorial!!!
When made plural it is indeed spelled Potatoes unlike former vice pres. Quayle who was at a kids spelling B and misspelled the word "Potato" He spelled it "Potatoe" w/an "E"....
Old 09-27-2005, 08:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 BMW X5 4.8is and 2005 C55 AMG
Originally Posted by thericker55
When made plural it is indeed spelled Potatoes unlike former vice pres. Quayle who was at a kids spelling B and misspelled the word "Potato" He spelled it "Potatoe" w/an "E"....
Does the spelling really matter ? I mean come on guys we got bigger potatoes to mash here then the proper spelling of the word.

I believe mashedpotato has posted his cell number on this forum one time or another anyone up to find it and give him a call and report back? That is if he'll even answer his phone.
Old 09-27-2005, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Does the spelling really matter ? I mean come on guys we got bigger potatoes to mash here then the proper spelling of the word.

I believe mashedpotato has posted his cell number on this forum one time or another anyone up to find it and give him a call and report back? That is if he'll even answer his phone.
I agree, But this troll has just gone down the toilet w/others I'm not gonna waste anytime calling his romper room # ...Still would be entertaining to see him try and retort though??????
Old 09-27-2005, 11:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Originally Posted by shaw01
Yeah .. but I did not have sexual relations with that woman .. mashedpotatoes ..

Thanks for calling me on my sh#$ .. I can take it too! At least I wasn't ... I don't know .. caught posing as a "baller" and proven to be a liar! Man, that would suck!
u da man!
Old 09-27-2005, 11:46 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
dude, just don't. Shaw corrected the post after i posted the little joke that you're apparently not interested in "getting". is there trouble in your life?

besides, as you said, that is the correct spelling when it is plural. but in case you didn't notice, the usage that spurred my comment was singular, not plural, in which case adding the "e" to the end was an incorrect spelling of the word.

but you're welcome to lecture me on how you already knew that. i promise not to care.
Old 09-27-2005, 11:48 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
if we call him and Gucci_Girl answers, should we hang up?
Old 09-28-2005, 12:06 AM

2005 S55
To your corners!

dude, just don't. Shaw corrected the post after i posted the little joke that you're apparently not interested in "getting". is there trouble in your life?

besides, as you said, that is the correct spelling when it is plural. but in case you didn't notice, the usage that spurred my comment was singular, not plural, in which case adding the "e" to the end was an incorrect spelling of the word.

but you're welcome to lecture me on how you already knew that. i promise not to care.
HEY! I screwed up and can't spel! What can I say? I admitted it .. sniff sniff .. now everyone go to their respective corners and come back out making fun of mashedpotatoes (hold on, spell checking) .. Don't get mad at vix. cause I made the mistake and don't get mad at me cause i'm too stupid to get it.

But ..

At least I'm not a Yugo driving poser who gets caught lying because he uses the SAME IP ADDRESS to create multiple fake accounts! Come on mr. potato head! That's just lazy! At least register from another address!

Holy crap Batman, mashedpotatoes is an idiot! BAM"

(please no one point out that I misspelled "spel", that's the joke.. ha)

Last edited by shaw01; 09-28-2005 at 12:25 AM.
Old 09-28-2005, 12:12 AM

2005 S55
Hmmmm

if we call him and Gucci_Girl answers, should we hang up?
But what to think if she does answer? Does that mean potato head is also gucci? Or was gucci mashing his potatoes and answered his phone?

I'm so confused ... I tend to think they'd be the same .. it's so hard for me to believe mashedpotatoes could find a girl to let him .. pour his gravy on ..

Oh god .. I don't feel good .. I gotta go brush my teeth ..
Old 09-28-2005, 01:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Shaw01 edited his post after I wrote that, You need to chill out man....Go re-read my post it was definitely NOT aggressive nor lecturing....Furthermore I was merely highlighting your attempt to correct somebody else...So once again Chill out, you don't want to start sparring w/me........

Last edited by Thericker; 09-28-2005 at 01:34 AM.
Old 09-28-2005, 03:36 PM

2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
Shaw01 edited his post after I wrote that, You need to chill out man....Go re-read my post it was definitely NOT aggressive nor lecturing....Furthermore I was merely highlighting your attempt to correct somebody else...So once again Chill out, you don't want to start sparring w/me........
sounded like a lecture waiting to happen when i read it, but i'm glad to hear that my suspicions about what is lost by typing versus face-to-face conversation have been confirmed. peace out.
Old 09-28-2005, 04:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Gucci_Girl
WoW what are you trying to prove mashimaro? Thats embarrasing having that comment there.

Tell you what, whether you have them or not doesn't concern me. People in this forum are like that. See people work hard to get to where they are. Unlike you, you are lucky to be able to have those cars just by saying mom or dad I want this car. ( If you even have them )

For myself I am 19 I drive an SL500 my dad bought it for me for my 18th birthday. I am happy and lucky, I don't comment about it much, I feel lucky and happy for what I have.

What annoys me is the way you put the words, seems like your a very spoilt person and very ignorant and arrogant. So calm down stop trying to prove what you have, If you got pictures post it up and just let people comment.

Also guys don't give him a hard time he just wants a little bit of excitment in his life. I might have seen you around if you service at beverly hills benz. My service advisor is andre.

KEEP A LOW PROFILE alright.
You again?
Old 09-28-2005, 04:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
sounded like a lecture waiting to happen when i read it, but i'm glad to hear that my suspicions about what is lost by typing versus face-to-face conversation have been confirmed. peace out.
Cool besides we've got enough fish to fry here w/out including ourselves...
Old 10-03-2005, 04:16 PM

2005 S55
The jerk's back, now he's BraBuSSLV12 in the SL forum ..

Seriously .. he's still a lazy *** liar too .. using some of the SAME fake pictures he used as mashedpotatoes!
Old 11-09-2005, 08:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
Hmm, fifty different cars and slamming Mercedes???

Gee, this sounds familiar...could have sworn I heard this before....ah, yes:

It's none other than ENEMA!!!
(click here )
Old 11-09-2005, 08:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
OMFG! This is great!

Last edited by VelocitE55; 11-09-2005 at 08:45 PM.