2005 ASMA Design CLS Shark

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2005, 02:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 S55
Hate to be blunt .. but ..

Originally Posted by car_lost
Haha, you guys must be hating me right now.

Anyways, this setup is more geared towards the VIP style crowd.

Personally, its got good and bad. The front lip looks like an afterthought. I actually like the wheels though.
Um, VIP? I guess that can be open to interpretation .. but unless you mean 16-19 year olds who are into modded up pocket rockets .. your definition of VIP is very different than everyone else's on this board.

Maybe you mean VIP to YOU... because VIP usually means someone who runs a business, has a good deal of disposable income (not just $$, there is a diff. between income and trust funds), or travels in circles with people who have decision making authority .. all of those people would wait for the next cab before they got in this pimped out ride ..

Hate to be blunt, but it's the truth.
Old 10-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
VIP is a jdm term I believe. My interpretation of it is that you got wheels in the back that are bigger then they should be and the car is also DUMPED!~! The car has a very eccentric type of body kit also. Someone please correct me if this is not a basic idea...
Old 10-11-2005, 08:38 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by shaw01
Um, VIP? I guess that can be open to interpretation .. but unless you mean 16-19 year olds who are into modded up pocket rockets .. your definition of VIP is very different than everyone else's on this board.

Maybe you mean VIP to YOU... because VIP usually means someone who runs a business, has a good deal of disposable income (not just $$, there is a diff. between income and trust funds), or travels in circles with people who have decision making authority .. all of those people would wait for the next cab before they got in this pimped out ride ..

Hate to be blunt, but it's the truth.

www.vipstylecars.com
Old 10-11-2005, 02:46 PM

2012 Diavel
VIP styled cars seem to be modified japanese cars. That's what you don't do to a Benz.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:05 PM

2012 Cls 63 amg, 2006 Bmw M6
Ok where do I begin.......Take the front lip off and replace it with the amg bumper, take the wheels off and put some HRE or lorinsers with 1 inch less lip, keep the side fender gills, I think it gives it personality, put back the amg quad exhaust tips and there you have it perfect ASMSA car, oh wait I almost forgot ....also take off that dumb liscense plate and letters on the fender and you are good to go.

YOU SAY: "wait a sec that would take away the company's entire style".........

I SAY: ELementary my dear Watson, that is precisely the point!

Now this is a classy look(as usual):
http://www.lorinser.com/produkte/car...219.php?lang=d

Last edited by caliboy; 10-11-2005 at 07:10 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 07:53 PM

2005 S55
He heh heh ...

Yeah, well .. I could call my left nut a rocket but that don't make me no rocket plane.

The correct usage of VIP IS Very Important Person .. in this case it's being used as Very rIced uP style cars.

I stand by my post .. to the rest of the world VIP has a meaning much closer to what I am stating ... the ricers may use the term differently but that does not change the true meaning of the acronym.

And I know I'm going here .. but ..
Old 10-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Almost a Member!

Yeah, well .. I could call my left nut a rocket but that don't make me no rocket plane.

The correct usage of VIP IS Very Important Person .. in this case it's being used as Very rIced uP style cars.

I stand by my post .. to the rest of the world VIP has a meaning much closer to what I am stating ... the ricers may use the term differently but that does not change the true meaning of the acronym.

And I know I'm going here .. but ..
that was very ignorant... Even if it is an opinion.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:22 PM

2005 S55
We're all entitled ..

that was very ignorant... Even if it is an opinion.

to our opinions .. I think calling a bunch of rice rockets "VIP" cars is quite ignorant ... but then you're the one who started this post by calling this great car turned rice a "dream on four wheels" ..

You can take YOUR version of "VIP" and keep it to the CRX's where it belongs ..

Be silent and let everyone think you're a fool .. open your mouth and remove all doubt ... posting this car and labeling it "a dream on four wheels" is all the proof I needed from you.

Don't get into a war of words with me .. you're un-armed.

Last edited by shaw01; 10-11-2005 at 08:58 PM.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
LOL, go newbs, fight!!! This car looks like total ***! Its more like a nightmare on wheels! VIP style is not for Mercedes, its for rice cookers on wheels.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:45 PM

2006 CLS 55 2007 M6 Vert, 2008 S550
I took a look at the pictures just to make sure...and yes, ***. And if you pronounce the acronym of ASMA you get Asma....spelling is different but the result is the same...when I see that picture, I feel dizzy, have trouble breathing, shortness of breath and I feel like I am going to die....I now will call it ASSMa....I need a puffer!

VelocitE55....you crack me up....
Old 10-11-2005, 09:26 PM

2007 ML 320CDI
I like their grill though and grill ONLY, although I feel ASSmathic already by looking at this ugly ASSma
Who would sell the damn thing? They don't even have a website.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:07 PM
Almost a Member!

to our opinions .. I think calling a bunch of rice rockets "VIP" cars is quite ignorant ... but then you're the one who started this post by calling this great car turned rice a "dream on four wheels" ..

You can take YOUR version of "VIP" and keep it to the CRX's where it belongs ..

Be silent and let everyone think you're a fool .. open your mouth and remove all doubt ... posting this car and labeling it "a dream on four wheels" is all the proof I needed from you.

Don't get into a war of words with me .. you're un-armed.
speakign of being un-armed... i didnt write any of that stuff above the pictures.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:25 PM
Almost a Member!

speakign of being un-armed... i didnt write any of that stuff above the pictures.
and you would know that if you clicked the link.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:28 AM

CLK430
agreed. That kit looks terrible and the rims are horrendous. I'd much rather this vitt widebody CLS..
Attached Thumbnails 2005 ASMA Design CLS Shark-imgp2147_2.jpg   2005 ASMA Design CLS Shark-imgp2148_2.jpg   2005 ASMA Design CLS Shark-imgp2130_2.jpg  
Old 10-12-2005, 02:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
Yet another ruined CLS, this is getting old.
Old 10-12-2005, 02:34 AM

CLK430
whatever I like it alot better then the ASMA one..
Old 10-12-2005, 05:11 AM

2005 S55
Gee .. ummmm ..

I'm not the one who put the verbage in directly below my name .. that would be you .. this is your thread .. you posted these pictures with the writing .. so that makes you the

You just keep digging rice-oroni! You and your VIP cars are the coolest thing in elementary school!

un-armed .. nothing intelligent or witty to say .. the best you can do is "I just copied it under my name" .. wow, scintilating dialog.
Old 10-12-2005, 08:44 AM
Almost a Member!

I'm not the one who put the verbage in directly below my name .. that would be you .. this is your thread .. you posted these pictures with the writing .. so that makes you the

You just keep digging rice-oroni! You and your VIP cars are the coolest thing in elementary school!

un-armed .. nothing intelligent or witty to say .. the best you can do is "I just copied it under my name" .. wow, scintilating dialog.
oh geez, get over yourself. generalizing that VIP style cars are rice is just plain ignorance on your part. but you know, your entitled to your opinion and i guess i cant change that no matter how wrong i feel you are about it.

i never said this car was beautiful. i like and dislike parts of it. forgive me for posting it. next time i'll think twice before i post up pictures of something sooo controversial. i dont want anyone getting sand in their vagina.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
I like the white color on the CLS, but the car looks bloated. The rear spoiler is too chunky. Sometimes you need to leave the lines on a care alone.

Last edited by AMGfan; 10-12-2005 at 09:34 AM.
Old 10-12-2005, 09:23 AM

2005 S55
Wow ...

oh geez, get over yourself. generalizing that VIP style cars are rice is just plain ignorance on your part. but you know, your entitled to your opinion and i guess i cant change that no matter how wrong i feel you are about it.

i never said this car was beautiful. i like and dislike parts of it. forgive me for posting it. next time i'll think twice before i post up pictures of something sooo controversial. i dont want anyone getting sand in their vagina.
I mean now you just sound like you're whining! As for my generalizing VIP (you still don't get it do you) cars as rice .. read the posts .. it's not just me! You're almost alone sitting there thinking your "VIP" cars are anything but tricked up Honda's! If they're not rice rockets then what are you claiming they are? Finely tuned machines built for the high end auto marked? Damn I made myself laugh just typing that!

Don't whine about it .. just take it and shut up or speak up like you have a pair! If you post the words "dream on four wheels" with a bunch of pictures don't come back whining because people are saying you have no taste! You posted the words .. you posted the picture .. take it like a man!

As for getting over myself .. you are the one defending the crappy stick on parts on this car and your precious "VIPstyle" cars .. dude .. VIPstyle cars! Get a grip! You're on a Mercedes board .. our cars get tuned and modded by Kleeman, Braubus, AMG .. not little Billy from VIPstylecars with his paste on flares double scoop front ends!

All your VIPstyle crap looks more like something that should be stuck up your vagina than put on a CLS! You know, ribbed, for her enjoyment

Feel free to reply, just quit whining .. choose a word other than ignorant .. it seems to be the only one you know .. and stop asking for forgiveness and trying to half way back out of the post YOU made on the thread YOU started ...

Sack up .. take credit for your crappy taste .. accept that you're a ricer .. that VIP means something very different to the rest of the world (which, by the way would make your minority opinion on the meaning of the acronym ignorant .. to use your word) and shave that bush down .. hairy vagina's are out

You're still un-armed.
Old 10-12-2005, 10:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
now this is the most hideous CLS I've seen thus far...

http://supercarnews.com/viewimage.ph...S_V12S-001.jpg
Old 10-12-2005, 12:29 PM

2007 ML 320CDI
I mean now you just sound like you're whining! As for my generalizing VIP (you still don't get it do you) cars as rice .. read the posts .. it's not just me! You're almost alone sitting there thinking your "VIP" cars are anything but tricked up Honda's! If they're not rice rockets then what are you claiming they are? Finely tuned machines built for the high end auto marked? Damn I made myself laugh just typing that!

Don't whine about it .. just take it and shut up or speak up like you have a pair! If you post the words "dream on four wheels" with a bunch of pictures don't come back whining because people are saying you have no taste! You posted the words .. you posted the picture .. take it like a man!

As for getting over myself .. you are the one defending the crappy stick on parts on this car and your precious "VIPstyle" cars .. dude .. VIPstyle cars! Get a grip! You're on a Mercedes board .. our cars get tuned and modded by Kleeman, Braubus, AMG .. not little Billy from VIPstylecars with his paste on flares double scoop front ends!

All your VIPstyle crap looks more like something that should be stuck up your vagina than put on a CLS! You know, ribbed, for her enjoyment

Feel free to reply, just quit whining .. choose a word other than ignorant .. it seems to be the only one you know .. and stop asking for forgiveness and trying to half way back out of the post YOU made on the thread YOU started ...

Sack up .. take credit for your crappy taste .. accept that you're a ricer .. that VIP means something very different to the rest of the world (which, by the way would make your minority opinion on the meaning of the acronym ignorant .. to use your word) and shave that bush down .. hairy vagina's are out

You're still un-armed.

Holy Crap!!! Cold... LOL
Old 10-13-2005, 03:20 PM
Almost a Member!

You're still un-armed.

you saw a pic of ONE car. you're more ignorant than ever! no honda is even considered a VIP car, although they can be VIP styled. i guess you think these following cars are rice too?

you're right, i did post the words, i did post the pictures. but they did not come from my mouth or thoughts. but you're too caught up on trying to put me down with your mighter than thou attitude that it went right past you.

VIP style companies make anything but "crappy stick on parts." you'd be surprised how much little Billy would charge for those "crappy" parts as you so eloquently put it.

you make it seem that if it isnt amg, kleeman or brabus, it doesnt belong on MB. open your eyes.
Old 10-13-2005, 04:26 PM

2006 CLS 55 2007 M6 Vert, 2008 S550
wait! wait! wait!....Shaw01 do not respond yet...I have to get the popcorn in the Microwave so I have something to munch on while I read your response!....and car-so-lost....I now know why my connection speed took a dump....uploading all those pics put a massive load on the net....my personal favorite is the pregnant sl sitting in front of a bunch of crappy boats....water no where to be seen...."um manny, let's do a shoot in front of old boats in storage, that will make a statement for sure"....off to the microwave...

Car lost...the more you try and dig out of your hole the deeper you get....could you post a pic of a trick turbo diesel next time....those are my fav...300SD's ROCK
Old 10-13-2005, 05:27 PM

2005 S55
Geez .. finally ..

you saw a pic of ONE car. you're more ignorant than ever! no honda is even considered a VIP car, although they can be VIP styled. i guess you think these following cars are rice too?

you're right, i did post the words, i did post the pictures. but they did not come from my mouth or thoughts. but you're too caught up on trying to put me down with your mighter than thou attitude that it went right past you.

VIP style companies make anything but "crappy stick on parts." you'd be surprised how much little Billy would charge for those "crappy" parts as you so eloquently put it.

you make it seem that if it isnt amg, kleeman or brabus, it doesnt belong on MB. open your eyes.

Took you forever to come up with this response .. and you just had to open with ignorant again? Spell check isn't the only tool on your computer (yeah, I said tool) .. try using the thesaurus too!!

For starters .. yes, they are rice too! Holy crap man, you're gonna end up in China if you keep diggin yourself deeper in this hole!

You posted the words but they did not come from your mouth, or thoughts or heart .. I think I'm gonna cry .. I mean, just because YOU POSTED IT AND STARTED THIS THREAD DOESN'T MEAN IT CAME FROM YOU .. no, wait, it does.

Mabye it didn't come from your mouth .. it probably came straight out of your as.s.

You seem so conflicted .. even lost (get it, car_lost) .. in the same post you whine because these aren't your words .. you just posted them .. it doesn't mean that you agree .. then you go on to explain how these cars really do have style and class and .. blah blah .. so, which is it lost? It's a damned ricer or not? You like it or not? Please don't post again until you can decide whether to back away from your post or defend it!

So no, I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out how much little Billy charges for his stick on parts .. with people like you out there to buy them! So .. do you like them ribbed, or lubed? After all, it is for your enjoyment.

Let's get this straight .. no Honda can be a VIP style car .. but they can be VIP styled? Ummm .. yeah... top notch there buddy .. I remember that AMG accord, it was sweet .. you need to decide what your own definitions mean! So do you tell your little Honda friends that VIP style will fix up their cars but they're not VIP style cars when done?

If Kleeman works on a car, is it not a Kleeman car when done?

Hmmm .. isn't that .. well .. an ignorant thing to say! (I was going to use another word but I didn't want to confuse you with your limited vocab.)

And for the record, it's not a "mightier than thou" attitude I have .. just mightier than you!

I kind of liked how lorinserbenz put it .. car_lost is talking about the VIP crowd in the Burger King parking lot on Saturday night! Hey, car_lost, whilst you're posing with the ricers we're in bed with the kind of women who would not be caught dead in a VIP style car!

I love it when you drop an $80k benz so low that you toe the camber out on the wheels to fit under the rims .. isn't that what we used to do to the VW bugs way back in high school? Oh yeah, you're not just tasteless and classless ... but not at all origional!

What's the solution to the wearing out $300 tires in 1 month because they're riding on the insides only? Put on $150 cheap *** tires! You go car_lost!

You should know ... the way we're laughing at you here is the way they're laughing at you on the streets .. I know you think it's a compliment when everyone's looking .. but it's kind of like a guy with a dic.k on his forehead .. everyone's looking, but it's not a compliment! Get it straight!

Hey, BurnR8, save me some popcorn please! It'll be awhile until car_lost can come up with a retort .. VIPsyle that is.

Last edited by shaw01; 10-13-2005 at 05:33 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2005 ASMA Design CLS Shark