My water broke!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2006, 05:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 CLS55
My water broke!!!!!

Ladies and Gents,

I got the call on Wednesday this past week to let me know that she had made it to the states.

She is in Jacksonville right now still at the port, they are tryin to get her realesed so she can come home to her new parents.

I just got the approval from MBCREDIT so all I have to do is just wait for her arrival. They expect her to be here no later than Tueasday, they have some dealr options to install (ipod kit) they will detail her and hand her over.

If everything goes well she will be in my hands by Thursday. I have to say I am jumping for joy like a little kid. Six months ago I put down the deposit and waited, and waited and waited for this day to come. I am beyond excited this is the first car that i order with my options my color my interior. I think this is what makes it so special.

I will finally be in the gang...and what a gang it is. As soon as I can I will post pics so you guys can see her.

Now here comes the ordering of rims and all my other little touches that will give her the finall look that makes her my own.

Clos
Old 04-22-2006, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55 AMG, 2006 Range Rover Sport with Kahn Design Package
Woohooo

Alright!!! Finally!!!!!! Let's see her! Congrats btw, six months must be painful to wait! LOL, i cant wait to hear from you regarding the Carlsson front lip and lowering module!
Old 04-22-2006, 08:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CLS 55
Very exciting Clos, hurry up and post some pics when she comes in!!
Old 04-23-2006, 09:49 AM

06 CLS55
Sleep?

Didn't get mych sleep last night thinking about her. Dealr said they would try their best to have her here Monday...Another sleepless night. I will take pics as soon as I get her home.

Clos