C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Here r some pics OF my CLS 63 "Im new to this site"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 03:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
I think the guy is a little mis-understood, and then he exagerated some more on top of it...
Old 06-08-2007, 03:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Originally Posted by SAMSSONZ
what are u talkin about? What mysterious mod does everyone think I have, And how can I get ripped off when I dont pay for nuthin Its funny Im the only one that doesnt know my so called mysterious mods... LOL
Anyway wat meet when/where?
We're doing a In-and-Out meet in Laguna Niguel. Like thousands of miles from LA but you should come out man. See the gathering forum for deets.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 224 Likes on 175 Posts
R230 SL63 | W220 S55
Personally, I'm not crazy about the wheels and black sidemarker, but those headlights look incredible.

Now, in regard to the power gains, this is a fairly new motor we are talking about. It's not like back in the 70's where a skilled mechanic could work magic from a carbureted big block and make some nice gains. Without ECU tuning and headers, it is somewhat hard to believe. Unless your tuner installed a dry nitrous kit.
Old 06-08-2007, 03:47 PM

06 CLS55 AMG-all options sans Distronic; Carrera4S; 07 M5;Lexus GS300
nice pano-look roof; pass on the dark headlights...but it's a matter of personal taste.
Old 06-08-2007, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by sureali17
i kept the AMG tips..i like them alot better ...n for the Engine honestly i dont know what the guy did without chiping the car..... i havent dynoed my car but he did the same thing to this Black CLS 63 n it added about 35 HP to the Wheel ab 75 to the crank n his car didnt have an Exhaust system...and he dynoed that car b4 n after..if u want he can do it to your car too..it will cost you about 800$ n takes ab 2 hrs....it makes a HUGEEEE diffrence.....its worth the money for the HP u get
You said you got +75hp from an intake and eisenmann exhaust. Plus, you only paid $800 (the RennTech carbon fiber airbox is over $2,000 and you only gain 15hp at most). On top of all that, its not even tuned...damn bro, you got some deal

Otherwise, I think the car looks great. Headlights, roof, tail-lights, black rims, very cool. Just change the sidemarkers white.

About the Bentley Continental GTC....I could call just because it seems like thats what you're full of. But if not, then enjoy the car. I have the pleasure of occassionally driving it and its a real showstopper with an interior to die for and suprising performance for such a heavy car.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
WALD out w210 and w203 daily grinder
I like it how it looks man . It looks wicked. Just put back your stock headlights and put carlsson add on front lip. Oh man! you're good to go
Old 06-09-2007, 12:10 AM

07 CLS 63, 87 L6,raised TITAN,62 custom beetle,72 monte carlo,2 civics
Thumbs down

Ya and my car has a 1000 hp. Personally i think its a R.J. Devera copy gone terribly wrong..really wrong. Excuse me but what kind of person spends more than 2000.00 on a exhaust and then puts the ugly amg tips back on, the lights look horrible and i bet the rocket bumber is next? hee hee To complete the copy....
Old 06-09-2007, 01:11 AM

07 CLS550 & 05 E55
Originally Posted by slang500
Ya and my car has a 1000 hp. Personally i think its a R.J. Devera copy gone terribly wrong..really wrong. Excuse me but what kind of person spends more than 2000.00 on a exhaust and then puts the ugly amg tips back on, the lights look horrible and i bet the rocket bumber is next? hee hee To complete the copy....
Wow dude you and your brother are both complete F**k idiots in my honest opinion. If I ever ran into the both of you I would punch each one in the F**k mouth. I don't think I have ever ran into a thread where either of you had something nice to say. It's always nothing but s**t talk. Also if you had any scense of or concept of cars you would realize that the work done a Platinum Motorsports is by far greater then any other shop including your HMS d**k riding ****** shop. Go pick up any high end car magazine and you will see nothing but Platinum is work everywhere because they are pioneers in the industry not some run down piece of s**t copying other peoples work. So with all this said I know your gonna come back with some stupied s**t like you always do but quite frankly I can give a f**k less cause you my friend are a total piece of s**t.
Old 06-09-2007, 04:56 AM

OUCH
Old 06-09-2007, 05:00 AM

Im not suprised, Im sure you think your car has 1000hp and you probably think its a V10 too. Your car is chipped right, Lets race!!!
Your brother said it could beat me pretty easy.
Old 06-09-2007, 06:42 AM

04 E 500 4matic wagon; CLS 63 AMG
Brembo Brakes

Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
I personally dislike the headlights. Its ok, everybody has an opinion, and that is my honest opinion. When you post pictures of your car on a Forum, and ask what people think, dont get upset when people give you their honest opinion. As far as your 100 hp claim, i wont even comment on that.

As far as my car, I have an ML63, my brother has a CLS 63. Here are pics of both.

And the CLS

I didn't know that Brembo had aftermarket brakes for the CLS 63.
Old 06-09-2007, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by allied107
Wow dude you and your brother are both complete F**k idiots in my honest opinion. If I ever ran into the both of you I would punch each one in the F**k mouth. I don't think I have ever ran into a thread where either of you had something nice to say. It's always nothing but s**t talk. Also if you had any scense of or concept of cars you would realize that the work done a Platinum Motorsports is by far greater then any other shop including your HMS d**k riding ****** shop. Go pick up any high end car magazine and you will see nothing but Platinum is work everywhere because they are pioneers in the industry not some run down piece of s**t copying other peoples work. So with all this said I know your gonna come back with some stupied s**t like you always do but quite frankly I can give a f**k less cause you my friend are a total piece of s**t.
haha Your just mad because I always call you out for posting your stupid car in the AMG section, while its not and never will be an AMG. We usually have nothing nice to say, because we dont like what the car in question looks like. If I wanted your opinion, Id give it to you. As far as Platinum, I knew who they were and the work they did while you were still in diapers. So dont go telling me how good their work is. You are on their ***** big time. Unless they did your work for free, I couldnt imagine why you suck them off so well here on the internet, As far as punching me, bring it, Im on sunset every friday and saturday at cravings..
Old 06-09-2007, 08:13 PM

07 CLS 63, 87 L6,raised TITAN,62 custom beetle,72 monte carlo,2 civics
Your such a *** (allied107) eat fat **** u *** or better yet go ride platinums dick some more ...If i had a shop on melrose were business is thrown at you by rich idiots i think or better yet i know i could do the same if not better , its not that hard to install body kits and paint wheels with pinstripes..! Oh and by the way my shop is 9 times bigger than platinums gas station.... So u dirty armo loser with a non AMG cls go f--k yourself and wait for your imaginary LP-640........................................
Old 06-09-2007, 09:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your such a *** (allied107) eat fat **** u *** or better yet go ride platinums dick some more ...If i had a shop on melrose were business is thrown at you by rich idiots i think or better yet i know i could do the same if not better , its not that hard to install body kits and paint wheels with pinstripes..! Oh and by the way my shop is 9 times bigger than platinums gas station.... So u dirty armo loser with a non AMG cls go f--k yourself and wait for your imaginary LP-640........................................
I think Allied just got

Old 06-09-2007, 10:46 PM

07 CLS550 & 05 E55
You guys are a bunch of f**king idiots! 1 month and mark my words I'll come down to LA since I don't live there and bring my video camera and my new 640 and come **** all over your guys is gay ****. Thats a promise and I'll humilaty you guys and show you how your big head egos can shrink so fast. With everything you guys may have achieved you should be more thankful and humble. Oh and when was the last time you worked on a SLR or an Enzo or even had any of your work in any magazine come on man give respect and props where its due. This thread is dead so you can go back to your queer a** whole in the wall and figure out what your gonna do when I come roll through on your ***. F**k fagots. Oh and monster yell catch me in the club Beotch.
Old 06-10-2007, 02:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
wat the hell's going on here lol. got a lot of reading to catch up on now.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
Originally Posted by TREZ63
So you mean 580 to the crank then. Thats' reasonable (I guess) and it'd be around 30 or so to the wheel. I Personally haven't heard of any mods but the Header that claims that kind of gain and no one has installed the headers as far as I know. Here's the thing, we know the inside outs of these cars on mbworld. When someone makes a claim they get shut down pretty quickly unless they have dyno sheets or 1/4 stubs or something. You'll get used to it. It's for the best, otherwise everyone would claim they have 600hp cars and waste all out time talking about it.

As for the criticism, we all get it. You should see my first wheel thread, someone compared it to "a 1988 datsun without any rims" and I've been here for years and have 1800+ posts. The fact is, some people will love your car, some people will hate it, that's why we have these forums.
No one has installed headers yet? May I ask why? In the opinion of the members here what would be the best header set up out at this time? and what would the gains be? I will install them if the # sound good Input time
Old 06-10-2007, 03:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

You guys are a bunch of f**king idiots! 1 month and mark my words I'll come down to LA since I don't live there and bring my video camera and my new 640 and come **** all over your guys is gay ****. Thats a promise and I'll humilaty you guys and show you how your big head egos can shrink so fast. With everything you guys may have achieved you should be more thankful and humble. Oh and when was the last time you worked on a SLR or an Enzo or even had any of your work in any magazine come on man give respect and props where its due. This thread is dead so you can go back to your queer a** whole in the wall and figure out what your gonna do when I come roll through on your ***. F**k fagots. Oh and monster yell catch me in the club Beotch.
You make me laugh like this

No one is talking **** on Platinum here buddy. Someone voiced their opinion on the car in question and you had to jump in like captain save a ho.
Old 06-10-2007, 09:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
06 CLS55 w/ P030, 05 Jag S Type R, 05 TBird-68 Dodge Charger R/T-440 w/4speed I'm original owner
Originally Posted by TREZ63
Copy cat! lol

Good looking car, get rid of the black side markers, lol, I was gonna do that too I am glad you did it cause now I know better

The tail lights are a bit toooooo dark for my taste othewise the car looks great!! Welcome to the site.
I hope I miss understood Trez's first sentence. Sorry Trez.

On the other issues about HP gain, he has incorrect info from his modder.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
Does this guy allied work for platinum? He's got his d!ck so far up their *** its unbelievable. The only reason platinum is in business is because they sucker people like you into overpaying. Their shop is grimy as fck and all the armo employees that work their have one thing in mind and that is ripping you off.

Tints at any reputable shop= less than $150
Tints at Platinum motorsports (same film)=$300+

Besides their horrible prices, their customer service is even worst. My friend wanted to get his system done and he waited for over 45 minutes before someone would help him. They are living off of chris mills's business.

Take your platinum motorsports loving elsewhere man.

Almost every of the high end tuners in SOCAL are better as far as customer service is concerned and crafstmanship.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
Platinum does amazing work, i give them that. as far as their prices...i agree, waaay overpriced! i've been there but never brought my car to them but i see their work all over the streets of Hollywood. as far as everything else u guys are feuding about, i wouldn't know.

also...i think with all the money they've made or are making they should expand because their place is pretty small.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline

so because you have/will get whatever the case may be a 640 that will allow you to **** all over their gay ****? since when does a car you drive (financial status) allow you to **** on people? if thats the case then the dude w/ 4 lambos and 5 f cars will **** on you?

if their (2 63's, 1 cls) are gay then what does that make your car?

there arent many enzo's and slrs in santa ana

"catch me in the club" so now you think your 50 cent?
can you maybe just be a little more original?
too much to ask?

you wanna roll through their ***, and they are the ****in *******? im completely lost now
Old 06-11-2007, 01:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
oh yeah,
the op's car is not to my taste, ill just leave it at that

and im w/ CH on the
sounds like a 15yo
Old 06-11-2007, 02:01 AM

magLipVE
this thread is getting sooooo stupid, but cant seem to stay away. can someone just vaporize it please?
Old 06-11-2007, 06:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
This thread is like road kill.....

Originally Posted by spinsonic
this thread is getting sooooo stupid, but cant seem to stay away. can someone just vaporize it please?
You don't want to look but just can't control yourself

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Here r some pics OF my CLS 63 "Im new to this site"