C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

clear bra installation in orange county?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 11:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
:)
clear bra installation in orange county?

I just got my entire front end re-painted and rock chip free right, i want to get clear bra install. does anyone have any recommendation of any shop or anywhere that i can have this install in orange county? someone with reasonable pricing and good quality work.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
You should go directly to Premier Mobile Group. They do EXCELLENT job with installation. They are simply the best in california if not the country. When I was researching this before I installed mine, I saw so many bad installations where the film wrinkles, bubbles, etc... but with Premier, they do the job right and guarantee their work for as long as you own the car. It is a long drive to Fremont, but definately worth it.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:23 PM

:)
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
You should go directly to Premier Mobile Group. They do EXCELLENT job with installation. They are simply the best in california if not the country. When I was researching this before I installed mine, I saw so many bad installations where the film wrinkles, bubbles, etc... but with Premier, they do the job right and guarantee their work for as long as you own the car. It is a long drive to Fremont, but definately worth it.
thanks for the information. however driving to fremount, i might pick up a few rock chips along the way !!! haha.. hoping to find someone local
Old 10-18-2007, 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by newguycls55
thanks for the information. however driving to fremount, i might pick up a few rock chips along the way !!! haha.. hoping to find someone local
Do give Premier a call. They are located in Nor Cal, but they travel to So Cal every month. See if you can catch them on your way down. There's no one better in the business. Take a look at the cars they work on. It says it all

http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/pa..._gallery.shtml
http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/pa..._gallery.shtml
Old 10-18-2007, 06:51 PM

You name it i've had it or got it...
yes premier is the *****....they do an amazing job.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:07 AM
Banned

We will be in Socal in early November......for those interested in obtaining a quote or to be placed on our Socal Tour List, please contact us here - sales@premiermobilegroup.com

Thank you.