C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Sad day at 360 Forged :(

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2007, 11:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL65 AMG
Maybe tell us what wheels and for what car were missing minus the oem wheels. We can all keep a look out for 360 wheels for sale, ebay, craigs list etc. lets face it not too many cars these wil fit on. Sorry man I know the feeling and it sucks.
Old 11-30-2007, 12:48 PM

You name it i've had it or got it...
Originally Posted by france2112
I was at my girlfriends house at 1am. Just don't tell my wife. I got my wheels last week and they look amazing. I need to post pictures but I've been lazy. I really love these wheels and it really dresses up my car. I have gotten so many compliments so far. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

I was at 360 Forged hanging with Jordan for an hour yesterday showing him my wheels and I let him take my car for a spin. I just found out from this thread that my OEM CL65 wheels were stolen along with all the other stuff. Jordan was nice enough to offer to sell my wheels for me and now he gets screwed. I hope he gets justice for all this hassle.
It's ok your wife was out with me ....completely joking of course i said i was joking Larry you can stop now Larry ....man get the a few pics up....I am sure it looks insane.

Let's hope the criminals aren't smart....when I was robbed in my house...they got away clean.....but it was what they did later on that got them caught....i also see you posted pics of the s550 in front of your new house....i wouldn't do that....just my 2 cents, but i look at things differently now after what happened to me.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
[QUOTE=clos;2528992...I'm not really going to shoot anyone i'd like to but my attorney says I cant!
Clos[/QUOTE]

how can i put this quote in my sig? thats a classic.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:47 PM

06 CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by cls63
I got to the office today to find that we had been robbed! They got away with computers, plasma TV's, and 4 sets of brand new wheels that were boxed and ready to ship to our customers. In total about $25k worth of inventory and items.

So, if anyone locally here's some news about some 360 Forged wheels for sale that are not from me or WheelsBoutique, please let me know! I've got a detective on the case, and our cameras caught the vehicle, so they're working on it...Thanks in advance for your support guys! I hope this type of thing never happens to any of you.
Oh Man Sorry Bro! Hope they catch those *******s.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Thats a shame man. I'm sure insurance will cover the stolen property, but what's going to hurt is all the data that was lost on those computers. Best of luck to you guys, you sell great products.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:32 PM

No longer car shopping...
WOW! Sorry for your loss but you can almost be CERTAIN that they will show up on eBay. Thieves seem to think that they are bulletproof by using eBay as a fence. Hope you catch them!
Old 11-30-2007, 07:50 PM

06 CLS55
Idea

Jordan,

Do you have pics of what was taken, I'll keep my eyes open on ebay. Let's catch these guys!

It is funny how ebay is used to dump off stolen merchandise. I had my lexus stolen found the next day with rims gone. Three weeks later, a friend of mine calls me to tell me that he is standing right in front of them some guys trying to sell rims.

I had everything insured and got paid on them, so I tell my friend to offer the guy 1k for them. Guys like they came off a lexus their worth more then that.

*******s! They killed Kenny!
Clos
Old 12-01-2007, 12:21 AM

Velvet Fleetwood
that's awful, I can't believe this. hopefully everything will work out. keep your head up bro.
Old 12-02-2007, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
Out of control

Originally Posted by clos
Jordan,

That sucks, living in Miami has it's cons. You can't have anything nice in this town with out some scumbag wanting to steal it.

Monday night they tried to steal my cousins boat, broad daylight becuase he got home @ 6pm and noticed that his gate had been tampered with.

Miami is out of control, look at poor Sean Taylor shot and killed in his house. I've seen more and more poeple purchase guns, dogs, and security cams for their homes and business.

I'm one of them, never owned a gun in my life but now I feel I must, along with the 120lb rott, and CCTV it's like living in a compound.

Jordan, pm the description of the car so If I see the *******s they can be shot!

Before I get flamed...I'm not really going to shoot anyone i'd like to but my attorney says I cant!

Good Luck hope they find them.
Clos
We really like Miami and have a condo there. Have always felt safe til recently. Just way out of control these days. Like the early 90s.
Old 12-02-2007, 08:06 PM

GT3
Thats just horrible. I wish you the best of luck in catching whomever is responsible. I will keep my eyes and ears open. If I see something I will pm you.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

IS300
Damn, that sucks, I hope it ends up alright.
Old 12-02-2007, 09:20 PM

2004 S55 AMG
That sucks, sorry for your loss...

Scour eBay and Craig's list, just be careful about doing too much of the investigation yourself, and get too (face to face/physically) involved, that's what 5.0 is for!
Old 12-02-2007, 10:47 PM

07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
Sorry to hear what happened. 360 are cool rims. come back stronger
Old 12-03-2007, 05:41 AM

'05 S600,' 04 GTO,Ducati 1098S
Sorry to hear that bro. I will ask around the Hialeah Gardens area if someone has seen them because thats where most the good **** ends up. You better hope noone shipped them outta state and rebadged them. If I was you I would check the Bargain Trader I have found some nice wheels in there like Maya, HRE, and Asantis and when I called the guy to ask for more info it was some haitian guy out of Opa Locka and he didn't know anything about them but man he was easy to talk down. 20'' Maya RT5s with tires for like $1500. If I see those 360 Wheels out and about in Downtown MIami by Goldrush or SOuth Beach. Ill holla at you to bring the impact gun and we won't even be nice enough to leave em on bricks like Miami code says. Ill leave those monkeys cars on the ground. My boy got carjacked in his BMW 650i and pistol whipped by some black boys out in Miami Gardens and they stripped the car to nothing cuz he had some nice Asantis on em. Im telling you man down here those broke *** *****s are just waiting to catch you slipping so they can take what you got.
Old 12-03-2007, 10:26 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
360 FORGED
Wow thank you guys for all your help and support!

This is one of the exact wheels that was stolen, same size and finish, if anyone sees them please let me know. My brother in law's wheels were recently stolen in a nearby neighborhood, and the detective thinks it may be the same people, and they have some leads on them so we'll see where it goes, if anywhere...I'm checking Craigslist and ebay every night, but I'm not too hopeful on finding them, or my computers.

The main computer missing is a 24" Macintosh Imac, that's what's most important to me, it's got everything in it! THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!

Old 12-03-2007, 07:11 PM

1973 Yugo
I have been scouring craigslist in all of southflorida and some west coast like Naples too, but nothing. J, were any of the sets made for a CLS ?
Old 12-04-2007, 05:06 PM

2006 cls55 amg 2008 GL550 2011 audi R8 V10
Originally Posted by alroumi
Sorry to hear about this, I hope they would capture these fools. If it was in Saudi Arabia they would of cut their hands just to make sure they dont rob people afterwards.

Good luck with the detective work!
How do you wipe then????????????
Old 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM

06 CLS55
Hijack

Sorry to hijack, but my brother and his friend was setup by some hoochies they took back to their hotel room, Got pistol wipped and hogtied, my brother now works at a shooting range and has his concealed weapons permit, it will never happen again!

What is this town coming too? Hey j hope your able to recoup some of the data lost on that MAC I know how important computers can be.

Good Luck!
Clos
Old 12-05-2007, 12:05 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
360 FORGED
wow, scary! No, I didn't get anything back, last backed it up about 4 months ago like an idiot!!!

Originally Posted by clos
Sorry to hijack, but my brother and his friend was setup by some hoochies they took back to their hotel room, Got pistol wipped and hogtied, my brother now works at a shooting range and has his concealed weapons permit, it will never happen again!

What is this town coming too? Hey j hope your able to recoup some of the data lost on that MAC I know how important computers can be.

Good Luck!
Clos