C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

MY09 CLS63 P30/030 Q? & Notes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 10:31 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'12 E350 Coupe (3rd Benz)
Question MY09 CLS63 P30/030 Q? & Notes

So I was over at the benz dealership, I took this car out, new command and ****, its A LOT different than the 08, it sounded meaner when reving in park, for one thing, down right mean. I have seen the older 030/P30 in the CLS and it looks like ****. (for those of you who don't know: http://stadium.weblogsinc.com/autobl...erfpackage.jpg) I am considering the trade, but I MUST have LSD and those other toys I have grown accustom to. I want to see pictures of the new MY09 CLS63 x30 package, I am hoping someone on here has one or has ordered one. Anyone have some disadvantages / advantages they see in CLS vs. E? I see 1, shorter doors, easier on parking. E has more accommodating back seats, though I prefer the the little storage area. CLS feels tight, I am not too sure I like that, I am going to go for a longer test drive soon, I was actually talked into this one, so I asked that it was short. I am also considering just jumping to a SL63, but I am not sure how I feel about loosing the back seats and paying more for it. Please, if anyone has any pictures! of the MY09 x30...