C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL600
Wow...

Nice to know Jordan at least addressed someone. I say someone, the lot of doubters in particular, to take a trip by 360 Forged's offices and let us know what's going on. ***** in your court, lynch mob.

Khelawanb, definitely keep us posted with your wheels! And... pics or ban
Old 03-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by ForgedWheels
lol We are already talking in past tense like the company is over.
Oh it is, his credibility is finished. When doing business in specific interest nitch markets in a horrible economy your credibility is everything. To think i was about to give this 360 Forged Hack my money.

Cheers,
Old 03-24-2009, 12:05 AM

e55
Originally Posted by A Robinson
Oh it is, his credibility is finished. When doing business in specific interest niche* markets in a horrible economy your credibility is everything. To think i was about to give this 360 Forged Hack my money.,
not only in reference to 360 forged, but many of the big name companies only get about 5-10% of their total business from online. the majority comes from the hundreds of wholesale accounts across the world.
Old 03-24-2009, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Merc power
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/m...bada-s550.html

Here is another post few days ago.
Old 03-24-2009, 02:05 AM

LP560,Bentley flying Spur,e63
Originally Posted by KL22
I dont mean to put a damper on this great response by 360 alleging that it's the same person when I believe that everyone on here knows that it's not the care.

For your reading pleasure:

"Generally, defamation consists of: (1) a false statement of fact about another; (2) an unprivileged publication of that statement to a third party; (3) some degree of fault, depending on the type of case; and (4) some harm or damage. Libel is defamation by the printed word and slander is defamation by the spoken word.

If the statement is made about a public official - for example, a police officer, mayor, school superintendent - or a public figure - that is a generally prominent person or a person who is actively involved in a public controversy, then it must be proven that the statement was made with knowledge that it was false or with reckless disregard for whether the statement was true or false. In other words, the fact that the statement was false is not enough to recover for defamation. On the other hand, if the statement was made about a private person, then it must be proven that the false statement was made without reasonable care as to whether the statement was true or false."

In a court of law, 360s lawsuit would fail. There are numerous people who can prove that the statements are in fact true. Therefore there is no defamation libel or slander in this case.

Case closed.
True definition**

In law, defamation (also called calumny, libel, slander, and vilification) is the communication of a statement that makes a claim, expressly stated or implied to be factual, that may give an individual, business, product, group, government or nation a negative image.
It is often, but not always,[1] a requirement that this claim be false
, and, or alternatively, that the publication is made to someone other than the person defamed.

You are an idiot...

Last edited by mbsoflo; 03-24-2009 at 02:12 AM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:16 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Guess he won't talk unless i take this thread off the forum.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by Acez
Do not let some one threaten you into doing so (i.e remove thread)

you post facts. If you are not given what you payed for you have the upper hand in court.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:28 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Originally Posted by Zod
Do not let some one threaten you into doing so (i.e remove thread)

you post facts. If you are not given what you payed for you have the upper hand in court.
Thanks Zod, I'm still trying to reach him and talk about it peacefully. Hope he responds though.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:30 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by Acez
Amazing

You are sold the incorrect old and beat up rims. Now the scammer i mean vendor wont rectify the situation unless you remove this thread.

360 Forged a real class act
Old 03-24-2009, 09:25 AM

6.2L Geo Metro
Why not bring up the same thread on one of the boards that 360F sponsors....? L4P.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:32 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
so he is only willing to talk to you about your fraudulent order if you remove this particular thread????

the level of douchebaggery has been risen another notch.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:53 AM

C63 AMG
I printed this whole thread - just in case
Old 03-24-2009, 11:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 Ghibli S Q4 & 2008 C350
My wife likes to watch her drama shows on tv, I like to read threads like this.

It's amazing what a tool this guy is coming off as. I hope this whole thing works out for you guys that paid big for wheels only to be disappointed.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:49 PM

06 CLS55
thank god I logged on

Wow, what can I say. I live in Miami, and Jordan allegedly had the typical MIAMI VICE life, fast cars, expensive homes, and now repos and foreclosures. Guys, my business tanked for legitimate reasons. It's amazing how when you start to lose it all you become worthless. It is during this time that people get desperate to stay afloat and will do almost anything. Me I stayed honest and lost it all. Time to rebuild, but at least I still have my integrity!!!

Most don't know that the Miami, economy had been fueled by Health Care and Real Estate. Most don't know that we lead the nation in Health Care Fraud and Real Estate fraud!!!!! need I say more, this town is in the moral pits of hell!

I don't condone his actions, it seems he may have bitten off more then he could chew and his actions were out of pure desperation. It also seems like his lifestyly finally caught up with him. Most of Miami's rims shops are full of delinquents. I'm probably going to get flamed, but Miami has gone to ****.

It is almost impossible to find honest business people anymore, everyone was too busy trying to keep up with the Lopez's (that's a pun for Jones) get it!!!!

Well so much for me looking at the 5 stars he had, man did that CLS55 look sick though. Got to delete 360 from my computer seems it has been infected with the Miami virus!!!!

Clos
Old 03-24-2009, 01:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by incognito
Why not bring up the same thread on one of the boards that 360F sponsors....? L4P.
You will be banned if you do that.

Guys, it seems we are getting off the OP's problem. The issue is not of drama, or a lynch mob, it is a growing number of customers have an issue with 360.

What we have is some proof of pics of rusty bolts, chipped rims, credit card statements, and about 4 other threads just on MBWorld about non-delivery or really slow (over 6 months) with some customers. Also, on Corvette Forum they were removed as a sponsor due to these some of these same issues. So, all of sudden this evidence means nothing? All of that was made up? I don't think so. There may be some "faked" sources, sure but it does not negate the real solid parts.

All of sudden some people are saying some folks are looking for blood from 360. Something sticks out and does not make sense: Why just 360? Why not COR? Breden? Vossen? I don't see any threads of this manner towards other wheel sponsors. Now, I don't know all the details (and who does) but something is definitely not right.

What we also have is some public information made known on the forum. I know it is debatable about the relevancy of posting the information, but as stated before, it gives an idea of the person you are dealing with. Now I don't know about you, but would I deal with a business where the head person has financial issues or in lawsuits? Definitely not. You can't fake public records. However, this is my personal preference, and just MO.

Do what you wish, and carry on.
Old 03-24-2009, 04:18 PM

magLipVE
wow... what a mess.

i guess this is a reason why you should buy wheels from companies like brabus, carlsson, hre etc?

matter of fact, i bought a set of vip modular wheels and every time i get tires replace, the seal leaks and need to be repaired. lesson learned.... junk
Old 03-24-2009, 05:18 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
Originally Posted by spinsonic
wow... what a mess.

i guess this is a reason why you should buy wheels from companies like brabus, carlsson, hre etc?

matter of fact, i bought a set of vip modular wheels and every time i get tires replace, the seal leaks and need to be repaired. lesson learned.... junk
ot: but if your seal is leaking every time you change your tires, i think it has to do with your tire installer and not the wheel. My best guess is that he is stabbing the silicon seal when he is sliding your tires on. Basically if the guy doesn't know what he is doing, he'll just find anyplace to place the bar to gain leverage on the tire to push it down... sometimes they will put it right where the seal is and puncture it.
Old 03-24-2009, 09:53 PM

57 CADI
James , your right ! ALOT of people dont know about breaking the seal on the wheels while mounting a tire. Sometimes i think people dont think that it is a 3pc wheel not cast wheel.
Old 03-25-2009, 03:49 PM

E63 AMG
360 is alive in miami check it they doing good

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...hone-home.html
Old 03-25-2009, 03:56 PM

2007 cls 63 030
OK so I have stayed quite for a while but guess I should throw my experience out there. I ordered a set of split 7's from Jordan back in February of '08. The wheels were said to be delivered in 4-6 weeks, and actual delivery was 9 weeks, but oh well. I was never dodged when I called, and when I did call I talked to Jordan direct. My wheels were just a brushed aluminum face, not painted, so I have had no problems paint flake and/or finish. Also, just double checked but my reverse fastners are not rusty at all, and the wheels are almost a year old now. For the negative, I will say that when we discussed price he quoted me a price and stated shipping was free. When the 2nd cc charge was made the shipping was tacked on. Also, the one major complaint I have is that one of my rear wheels had a leak in it straight out of the box. I found this out the hard way when driving on the highway the day after having them installed. I shredded a new nitto neogen 305/25 and melted the bead on it. I took the wheel in to a local place to have the wheel resealed. So I would consider myself one of the more positive feedbacks on the topic, and looking back on it I pretty much got screwed over. At least I have the wheels, and maybe I got in soon enough that the wheel quality hadn't been compromised yet. Hope that all makes sense.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:13 PM

2007 cls 63 030
Decided to throw up some pics to add a face to the story. The pic of the spare is to show the pain I was in after the old blow out on the highway story. Actually, I kind of like the spare, wish the tire was a little fatter than I believe a 195.
Attached Thumbnails Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged-img_0007.jpg   Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged-img_0008.jpg   Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged-img_0009.jpg  
Old 03-25-2009, 04:29 PM

Porsche 911 C4S
1. I'm astounded to find out that even with more than one testimony people with money in their pockets are still giving this company a shot.

2. Miami lifestyle? If Jordan is the dude driving that F430 in the youtube video, it adds to the saying money doesn't buy taste nor happiness. The dude dresses up in shorts and sneakers doing his hand at noon gangsta lean in a video he's posting up for the world to see. It was entertaining kind of like watching a clown at the circus.

Guys, HRE makes great looking wheels. You've got great vendors like Peter @ Wheel Experts who can give you the low down on quality and fitment, though they jock the Modulare wheels a bit much .

Heck, HRE outsources their wheel parts as well, but at least they've been around a long time and have generally provided good customer service where nightmares like this one are few and far between.

Good luck with your wheels, bud. My advice is to cut your losses and never do business with these guys, again. They don't deserve your business, everyone.
Old 03-25-2009, 04:43 PM

E63 AMG
Originally Posted by BENJMNS
1. I'm astounded to find out that even with more than one testimony people with money in their pockets are still giving this company a shot.

2. Miami lifestyle? If Jordan is the dude driving that F430 in the youtube video, it adds to the saying money doesn't buy taste nor happiness. The dude dresses up in shorts and sneakers doing his hand at noon gangsta lean in a video he's posting up for the world to see. It was entertaining kind of like watching a clown at the circus.

Guys, HRE makes great looking wheels. You've got great vendors like Peter @ Wheel Experts who can give you the low down on quality and fitment, though they jock the Modulare wheels a bit much .

Heck, HRE outsources their wheel parts as well, but at least they've been around a long time and have generally provided good customer service where nightmares like this one are few and far between.

Good luck with your wheels, bud. My advice is to cut your losses and never do business with these guys, again. They don't deserve your business, everyone.

HRE is the way to go ..For sure but to bad you can no longer buy HRE from wheelexperts they are no longer a HRE dealer ... starting in 09 call them and check if you like 1-760-598-1960
Old 03-25-2009, 04:51 PM

'12 CTS-V
Originally Posted by mche55!
360 is alive in miami check it they doing good

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/w...hone-home.html
OP, u need to take him up on the free plane ticket offer.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:58 PM

07 S550, 06 F430, 07 CGT, 08 Escalade
This story is new news to me. I always thought 360 was doing great.

I can't believe this guy is giving out free airfare tickets when he is under such a pile of mess. Online sources say foreclosures and lawsuits, locals are saying cars are being repossessed, customers say wheels haven't been delivered and their response is everything is fine and offering free airfare tickets so people can tour their shop. We know these customer complaints aren't false as they are claiming since we've seen multiple photos for proof.

Why doesn't this add up?

Last edited by KINGofRIDES; 03-25-2009 at 08:01 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged