C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 CLS55 AMG
wow, I had such the opposite experience. I purchased the espresso wheels from J back in 2007. Received them in a month, even purchased the tires that came on them (wheels and tires used i didnt mind) for a great price.
i crashed into the curb about 4 mons later , which caused me to "rush" the banged up wheel back to 360 to get fixed asap (even though it was the winter in NY). I always asked J how much to fix bent wheels ,etc because i believe NY roads are the worst. You guys can believe me or not, i offered to pay him for the repair (voicemail), the repaired wheel arrived at my office door , no charge. I always had a vibration in the front right, which mb said at first was the wheel , but was fixed when MB Massapequa replaced the bearings or whatever they called it. I hope your issue gets resolved.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 12 Posts
2019 G550. 2018 AMG GT roadster
Originally Posted by I'm Outy
Well, i'm new here, i joined because i came across this thread and i thought i would give my 2 cents.
I will reveal all my info if you guys needed.
I own the White Audi A4 that is on the 360forged website under the Audi Photo Shoots section. I personally had the worst experience of my life with them.
I will try to make it short and to the point.
I ordered mesh twelve 19x8.5 Front, 19x10.5 Rear and payed extra for a "special Finish " as they called it, and titanium fasteners.
I received 19x8 front 19x10 rear, a totally different finish, and when i looked at the back of the wheel it was also obvious that they used grade 8 bolts, no titanium on those!! Clearly not what i had ordered. I have the proof of my invoice and receipt.
Obviously, i tried returning them since i had received different color and size than i had ordered. It didn't go so well.... basically they said that the wheel size difference was due to what they thought would be better fitment. So much for "full customized wheels"
then, after many back and forth conversations with Miguel (the customer relations guy, which is basically the guy that tries to bull**** you before you get to Jordan) and Jordan they told me that it would take them more or less around 4Months to get my wheels fixed. By the way, they knew that i only had 3 months left on my lease. So i had no other option than to keep them. So i put them on the car and had them on for a little... Not only they never ever ever balanced, (i also have receipts for 4 attempts of balancing them at TWC -tire and wheel choices- one of the most reputable shops in South Florida) but the finish on the wheel also chipped in many different places.
So after a couple thousand $$$ i was stuck with a set of wheels that were the wrong size, wrong finish, did not have titanium fasteners, and with the finish that was pealing off.

In conclusion, as i stated at the beginning of my post, I had the worse experience of my life with the BS of 360.

I want to make clear that i don't want to step in any body's toes or anything like that, and yes, this is my first post here, but as a frustrated customer that feels scammed by the worst scumbag in this world i had the need to share my experience so that nobody else has to go through what i went through.
Why would you allow your car on their site after all that?
Old 03-21-2009, 12:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by traumadoc
My guess is the bad parts came after his car was placed on the website.
Old 03-21-2009, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sure however....

Mine (formerly mine) is on the Vellano site and if they started falling apart in theory I would call and have them take the pics off.

As for digging up dirt not related to wheels, anyone contemplating the purchase of such an expensive enhancement (turned detriment) to their automobile should know who they are dealing with. These are public records and the potential purchaser and their family's safety is riding on this equipment.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:26 PM
Banned

SL600
Because his A4 is bad a$$:

Old 03-21-2009, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Mine (formerly mine) is on the Vellano site and if they started falling apart in theory I would call and have them take the pics off.

As for digging up dirt not related to wheels, anyone contemplating the purchase of such an expensive enhancement (turned detriment) to their automobile should know who they are dealing with. These are public records and the potential purchaser and their family's safety is riding on this equipment.
Another very good point. These records are public information, therefore no digging was done or illegal invasion of privacy. One could easily look up my house, my business info, etc.

Safety is a very important note you brought up too. What if those rusty bolts popped loose? Rims fly apart possible?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:58 PM

bike
Originally Posted by cls63kid
I totally agree with mbsoflo... Why is everyone freaking out and looking up his personal information and declaring scam??? You guys really found that his house is in foreclosure and posted it for the entire site to see???? For god sakes man, the guy is married with a new born kid and sold some wheels that did not satisfy a few customers... Dont get me wrong, I am totally disappointed in their service and think its a big problem if 360 isnt delivering especially on such pricey items. But to tear this guy a new one and publicly humiliate the guy is kinda lame. I just feel bad for the guy cuz he sold me a set of cf wheels last year and delivered 150%, not only was the customer service great but the wheels have been keeping up quite well and I am still very happy with my purchase. Im sure most people on this forum are professionals given these pricey cars we drive. Have any of you lawyers never made a mistake in court, any mortgage brokers ever not delivered on a loan, and salesman not delivered on an order??? We all mess up sometimes, but our clients/customers shouldn't dont post our private personal information on the internet. If your unhappy with the product, leave a useful post on the forum and share your bad experience for others.... but all you other jackals shouldn't pop out of nowhere and humiliate and comment on how the guy lives his personal life which is no ones business anyways. I think his product is great, of course I cant ignore the recent complaints so Im not sure whats happening with his customer service and quality control... but either recommend the damn company or share your concerns about them and dont recommend them and leave it at that... no more need for people with too much time on their hands to dig into the man's family concerns and personal life because his wheels company is producing products with lower quality than once before and his company's customer service has become bad??
You do know that all the information posted in this thread is PUBLIC INFORMATION. Anyone can find out about foreclosures, liens, lawsuits, etc...if you go to the state's court records.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:04 PM

Audi
Unfortunately, they will not bring those stupid pictures down from their web site. they obviously don't pick up my phone calls so i started leaving voice messages, but nothing....tried endless times and there's nothing else i can do.

As for the kind comment about my car, thanks "AKADEMIKS" !!
I know you guys here have the craziest and nicest MB EVER!!! im at a lower level...lol!
Old 03-21-2009, 02:13 PM

bike
Unfortunately, they will not bring those stupid pictures down from their web site. they obviously don't pick up my phone calls so i started leaving voice messages, but nothing....tried endless times and there's nothing else i can do.

I know you guys here have the craziest and nicest MB EVER!!! im at a lower level...lol!
When did you place your order, and can you post up some proof? Invoice?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:34 PM
Banned

SL600
Dude, I had an A4, and it was the most bad a$$ vehicle I've owned thus far. In terms of overall satisfaction at least, had the least problems, had the best mpgs, and had the smoothest ride! While we may have faster cars or more exclusive cars, I wouldn't mind owning another A4 in the near future as a daily, and I plan to.

Is your lease up yet? I know it's OT but I was wondering what you had paid for your A4 and what options it had?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:05 PM
A_B

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Mercedes
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Dude, I had an A4, and it was the most bad a$$ vehicle I've owned thus far. In terms of overall satisfaction at least, had the least problems, had the best mpgs, and had the smoothest ride! While we may have faster cars or more exclusive cars, I wouldn't mind owning another A4 in the near future as a daily, and I plan to.

Is your lease up yet? I know it's OT but I was wondering what you had paid for your A4 and what options it had?

thats what private messaging is for. Keep it on topic.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:03 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by A_B
thats what private messaging is for. Keep it on topic.

I was just asking some harmless questions.

Last edited by Akademiks; 03-21-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That is a nice Audi!

Because his A4 is bad a$$:

That brand has come a long way.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:49 PM

CLK but loves my Fords

Its not just you, I dont think they answer calls at all, they also took out the voice message option. Typical scam con artist so called business tactics. RIP N RUN!! Well and hide too. Proud evosport sponsor haha, i mean mbworld.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:52 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
I was just asking some harmless questions.
Haha damn dat was some fast editing!! Haha original post was funny.
You can pretty much get away with anything so dont be scared next time, unless u say anything about evosport or one of their nut lickers.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 S65, 06 M3 CS(stick), 02 BMW X5 4.6iS, 07 R1 Raven, 08 F-450 4x4, 08 CooperS JCW
Originally Posted by JYOO
You can pretty much get away with anything so dont be scared next time, unless u say anything about evosport or one of their nut lickers.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:30 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by JYOO
Yeah, don't want to end up banned. What's your story for being banned? PM me if you don't want the world to know.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:44 PM

LP560,Bentley flying Spur,e63
We all realize it's personal information, but that doesnt make it right to expose it to a large group of people.....how would you feel if you were losing your home and some one decided to send a flyer to every single person in your town telling them that your are losing it, and showing what you owe ,,,,

c'mon we are all grown ups here
i thought the petty bull S&*t stopped in middle school...

it's unbelievable what little compassion is shown for the poor guy ..he is loosing everything , possiobly because of poor business practices, his own fault,but nobody is perfect..sometimes unethical things happen in a time of desperation....

you ppl who say he desrves to loose everything...no worries KARMA is a B%*ch
Old 03-21-2009, 06:49 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
Originally Posted by transferred
Guess you been around long enough to know what im talking about.
Old 03-21-2009, 06:53 PM

2006 CLS55 AMG; 2006 Infiniti FX45;

OUTY,
That is one bad-a$$ ride bro. I'm a very big fan of Audi. Can't wait til the RS5 comes out.

Last edited by von32897; 03-21-2009 at 06:57 PM.
Old 03-21-2009, 07:02 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
Yeah, don't want to end up banned. What's your story for being banned? PM me if you don't want the world to know.
I never been Banned, ive got put on a month probation for something i forgot about already but im not mad about it, because i know when im wrong.

But this last week i was put on SUSPENSION, which was straight up B/S.
Thanks for asking so i cant get in trouble for saying this because you asked!! AAH HA evosport.

But anyways they said something like i baited someone to come out and say something, which i did, but nothing even close to starting a whole THREAD for everyone to see, a common practice by those that can get away with it because they spend mucho bucks at their lil store or are always tending to the ******** of these spenders and "business owners and affiliates". But i wont cry about it, because its obvious they own the joint so they can do what they want, this is their playground and im just roaming da sandbox.

BUT what gets me is when they say and act like they are fair and dont give anyone special treatment, there is a double standard here and if u deny it, youre either handicapped and a straight up LIAR. I really like this site for the most part (educational and entertaining). But its obvious, if you spend a whole lotta money with them or dont care for nut cheese and azz crack on your breath, you are above their SO called LAW!
Old 03-21-2009, 07:10 PM

CLK but loves my Fords
PS ive spent money at evosport before.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
I disagree on posting the foreclosure info.

There are so many companies in chapter 11 that STILL PROVIDE GOOD PRODUCTS AND SERVICES.

Ripping folks off is like cutting your throat, you eventually bleed out, however the loss of the family home likely happened as a RESULT of the poor customer service and business practices , the forclosure WAS NOT THE CAUSE , it was the business of 360.

So you see it is not an important piece of info especially when you consider what has already been presented.

to me all that matters is several members have had poor experiences, thats it and that is what the thread is about. The customers that were "ripped" off should have filed civil claims against 360, this is what I found more relavant. If there are so many unhappy , ripped off people why is there not ONE civil claim for damages in the public record? This information is much more informative to potential customers,

The BBB does not report a business owners personal foreclosure as a condition to do or not to do business with a company. Why would members here need that info in order to make a decision on buying rims?

Jordan, if you are reading this, do the right thing man, the solution is the problem here. You have to be clear with your customers.

I am truly sorry for what has happened to you and your family, I know you understand why people would be mad about recieving wheels that were 1. incorrectly sized, 2. rusty

The OP deserves an answer, and if you can no longer help him , let him know man.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:21 PM

:)
This has been very interesting to read... kill most of my evening time... haha.. I am neutral on the subject. I have met Jordan at Sema 2 years ago and was originally going to order 2 sets of wheels for my CLS55 and my Gallardo.. but I ended up with a local dealer instead...

theres only 1 solution to this problem !!!

The closest member here to 360's office, should go there, bring your laptop and a wireless card, and force Jrodan to reply and speak for himself !!!
Demand a reply to his loyal customer or you will be not leave !!! haha..

The memeber who volunteer for this can be reimburst for Gas, milage, and food !!!

Any volunteer??? keep in mind, since we are in a recession, our budget for this event can not exceed $50 !!!! haha...
Old 03-21-2009, 10:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2004 Ran SRT-10,2007 S550,2016 E400c
Also looking at this from a neutral standpoint... it says alot that 360 hasnt answered to any of these ????..... i was always taught that if you own a shop or provide service to loyal customers you make sure there happy ones and always do what ever you can to make them happy.. if the guy is in a tough place he should chime in on this thread and just try to make sense of all this.... some people are going to say that he dosent need to give a explaination but owing a high end wheel shop sort of put him in the line of fire if ????? come up about his work

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged