C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Old 03-21-2009, 11:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LP560,Bentley flying Spur,e63
I agree with you guys 100%...if you want to stay in business, do the right thing, and keep your company from getting bad mouthed(because by the looks of it this thread is spreading like wildfire) you should definitely give an explanation to the customers you have wronged...hiding and not dealing with the situations will only make things worse for you..

some people think money is what makes you a man..it's not...that's why once the money is taken away you can truly see how weak some people are....
Old 03-21-2009, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Jocampo
wow, I had such the opposite experience. I purchased the espresso wheels from J back in 2007. Received them in a month, even purchased the tires that came on them (wheels and tires used i didnt mind) for a great price.
i crashed into the curb about 4 mons later , which caused me to "rush" the banged up wheel back to 360 to get fixed asap (even though it was the winter in NY). I always asked J how much to fix bent wheels ,etc because i believe NY roads are the worst. You guys can believe me or not, i offered to pay him for the repair (voicemail), the repaired wheel arrived at my office door , no charge. I always had a vibration in the front right, which mb said at first was the wheel , but was fixed when MB Massapequa replaced the bearings or whatever they called it. I hope your issue gets resolved.

Off topic...i saw your from the Massapequa area...Ever heard of Primavera Meats?
Old 03-22-2009, 09:57 AM

I was at the 360 offices about 2 weeks ago (a good friend owns the furniture store next door). They saw my car outside and soon thereafter began harping on my lip that had peeling chrome and in no time had an estimate to refinish all the wheels and replace to peeling lip. What is ironic about the whole situation is how they lambasted the wheels that were on my car for having cheap Chinese lips, ....they shouldn't by chipping paint,.blah blah blah, only to find out that they are taking the same shortcuts. I took a "tour" of the new office and they seemed to be hard at work, I saw a few of the cf wheels but what was clearly evident was that they were in no way set up for high volume work, at most I saw approx. five employees (not including salesmen/frontdesk etc.) and they were moving at a mile a minute. I think that the major problem here was demand outstripping supply and the owner not having enough insight to either refuse the work or expand the production arm of the business. It really is sad to see this company fall into disrepute, they were headed in the right direction and in my opinion with good leadership could have been almost as massive as HRE.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:29 PM

Received 34 Likes on 17 Posts
'08 CL63
This is why I think the foreclosure info is valid: MBWorld (and most enthusiast forums) tends to support their favorite vendors & bash people that have legitimate concerns. "Show us proof!" is a favorite catchphrase around here. So, I took 10 minutes & pulled the Dade County records. Like it or not, that has provided more "proof" than the complaints & pictures. If I had searched and found nothing, I would have stated that there were no lawsuits pending against them as well. It is what it is, and I have no responsibility as to why he is being sued; that's on him, not the messenger.

As far as why no customers have sued 360? If I were to make an educated guess it would be because none of the people posting are from Miami. They don't want to spend around $2k to try & get their money back. Then they end up with a judgement against 360 that costs more to foreclose on. It's really not worth most peoples time & that's how companies that rip people off are able to continue doing it. IT usually takes someone with a righteous sense of justice and/or deep pockets to shut bad businesses down. Sadly, bad businesses can usually manage to change names & locations & resurface later to prey on new victims who don't know the owners reputation; and the cycle continues.

There have been many posts on this board discouraging people from suing MB or tuners, with the sole explanation that it's a losing battle where the plaintiff spends money up front & the defendant can sit back & wait it out. What makes this different?

And the BBB? For them to be of any value, people have to report to them. I think in the age of the internet, they are quickly becoming a relic of an organization & are not really used anymore. FWIW, 360 Forged is not a member of the BBB, nor are there any reports at all positive or negative.

The foreclosure records are PUBLIC RECORDS, there is zero expectation of privacy. The records are public for a reason; it shows the public what is going on to enable them to protect or defend their interests that involve the party in question. If Jordan owed me money, I certainly would like to know that I may be last in line, or it might encourage me to try & recapture what I can before another suit goes through.

FWIW, at least in Florida, there are some records that you cannot view online, but civil financial matters are not any of them. The State believes that they should be made PUBLIC & shown online.

As an unrelated example, my city gave a S. Florida developer land, plus 1.5 million dollars to develop some property downtown. The background check was not thorough & they didn't catch bankruptcies & foreclosures. He walked with the money & it's taken the city 3 years to get it the land back, the 1.5 mill is GONE. If someone with competence had done a search, they would have found it & most likely chose someone else to do the work.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by Andy0331
This is why I think the foreclosure info is valid: MBWorld (and most enthusiast forums) tends to support their favorite vendors & bash people that have legitimate concerns. "Show us proof!" is a favorite catchphrase around here. So, I took 10 minutes & pulled the Dade County records. Like it or not, that has provided more "proof" than the complaints & pictures.
Proof and relevance. Two different things.

Is the information relevant? Yes, as I have described in my previous post. It does show how he handles his monies. However, it's relevant to the affected parties, not people who are just going to point and laugh and jump on the burn-360-bandwagon. Actions like such are despicable. The records should have been discussed via pm with affected individuals.

As for proof? This hardly proves more then the complaints and pictures; the only thing the Dade county public records show is he lost (is losing) his house. It doesn't show he purposefully sent customers wrong rims (still no proof of that), it doesn't show he's purposefully neglecting everyone (still no proof that either), and it still doesn't show how he took 5K from one person and spent it on his Ferrari rather than deliver his product.

I believe he's done some of what he's being accused of, but not based off his foreclosures and Ferrari: I've searched the net and plenty complaints coupled with a lack of action from his side in most has resulted in my final opinion.

So no, I'm not jumping to his defense calm down lynch mob-- but I will separate the real from the story telling. And some of you have made assertions based on this so-called "proof": Dade County records of a foreclosure... which does not have any pending civil suits (civil being the operative word). While I agree he needs to man up and payback/replace your monies/wheels for the wrong he's done (purposefully or not), I think you people need to realize this "proof" doesn't "prove" anything except his house is in foreclosure and it has absolutely nothing to do with the wrong rims you received.

I'm just trying to be fair here.

Jesus... where were all of you when they were selecting jurors for the 90s O.J. trial?
Old 03-22-2009, 04:28 PM

bike
Originally Posted by Akademiks
Proof and relevance. Two different things.

Is the information relevant? Yes, as I have described in my previous post. It does show how he handles his monies. However, it's relevant to the affected parties, not people who are just going to point and laugh and jump on the burn-360-bandwagon. Actions like such are despicable. The records should have been discussed via pm with affected individuals.

As for proof? This hardly proves more then the complaints and pictures; the only thing the Dade county public records show is he lost (is losing) his house. It doesn't show he purposefully sent customers wrong rims (still no proof of that), it doesn't show he's purposefully neglecting everyone (still no proof that either), and it still doesn't show how he took 5K from one person and spent it on his Ferrari rather than deliver his product.

I believe he's done some of what he's being accused of, but not based off his foreclosures and Ferrari: I've searched the net and plenty complaints coupled with a lack of action from his side in most has resulted in my final opinion.

So no, I'm not jumping to his defense calm down lynch mob-- but I will separate the real from the story telling. And some of you have made assertions based on this so-called "proof": Dade County records of a foreclosure... which does not have any pending civil suits (civil being the operative word). While I agree he needs to man up and payback/replace your monies/wheels for the wrong he's done (purposefully or not), I think you people need to realize this "proof" doesn't "prove" anything except his house is in foreclosure and it has absolutely nothing to do with the wrong rims you received.

I'm just trying to be fair here.

Jesus... where were all of you when they were selecting jurors for the 90s O.J. trial?
LOL

Your post proves that some people need to be hit over the head with a sledgehammer to get the point.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:34 PM
Banned

SL600
Originally Posted by bigbodybeeenz
LOL

Your post proves that some people need to be hit over the head with a sledgehammer to get the point.
You missed where I said I've made up my mind and agree he's guilty of some of the stuff he's accused of-- I just didn't formulate my opinion on a foreclosure and a complaint.
Old 03-22-2009, 05:32 PM

07 CLS550
I believe that a small percentage of this group does not get the point. This is not a persecution because he has a foreclosure going on, considering that he actually has 3 for the record currently in Miami Dade courtsearch properties under his wifes name). None of the properties that are in foreclosure are his Primary Residence, he actually lives in a 4000+ sq. foot home that is a RENTAL, just like the Porsche, Ferrari and Mercedes CLS 63. That is how he rolls, nothing of his has any equity because it all show. They are all leases. Guys, stop believing his is the victim, the only thing he is a victim of is his own stupidity. Why would you buy so many homes, to then rent your primary home.

I can say this without any doubt, that the majority of the guys popping up here with no prior post history defending him, were sent here by Jordan. The facility that 360 has would never be another HRE. To begin with, they do not have a single operating permit at the their facility. They already have been fined multiple times by Dade County code enforcement. They do not even have liablility insurance . If something were to go wrong with their wheels with a custome, they would be in serious trouble, Remember Sevas Wheels? Do not believe me? Call 360 and ask them yourselves, or even better, 360 Forged, prove to us that everything we are saying is false. From the bolts, to the poor quality control, to the tale of lies and false promises. You guys do not deserve to be in business, where you can continue taking innocent peoples money for your Ponzi scheme.

I have heard that the current backorder at 360 is over 100 sets right now. This is not because of a manufacturing hold up, but of a financial one. They simply DO NOT HAVE THE MONEY TO SEND OUT THE ORDERS! WITHOUT FUTURE ORDERS COMING IN, THEY WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DELIVER ANYTHING! The best option for 360 if they wouldnt have screwed so many people out of their money, would have been to hire a new CEO, and get rid of the whole staff. They have a total of 5 years of experience amongst 10 employees. None of them would be more than a "help" at any other wheel manufacturer. They do not know much, and it is very evident with the way things are being operated there.
Old 03-22-2009, 07:52 PM

The great thing about America is that it is a free trade system, if you don't like the way he does business or his product then don't buy from him, if you do than continue to buy from him...our economy weeds out the people who don't know how to manage a business business properly...with the right people in charge..i believe this could have been a great company....it's all about priorities, and from what im reading it seems his priorities were more about image than good business, and because of this only he and the few that got screwed will have to pay the consequences....from the list of cars that he has, he should have for sure put 85% of that money back into the business....if they actually do design and produce their wheels,this seems like a great company for someone to buy and turn around....right now it looks to be run right into the ground
Old 03-22-2009, 09:28 PM

57 CADI
Someone is upset
Old 03-22-2009, 10:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Silver CLS550, Blk M45, Lexus GX470 & an endless fleet of Avis Premium Rental Cars
WOW.... I hope someone from the 360 crew comes through and explain. This is un-real! The whole repo'd F430, 4000sf "rental" house and no equity jive was out of line and should've never been a topic. No need to kick a man if he is down or that may not even be the case. The issue is about Acez wheels and not J's life style. I hope J comes through and is able to over come the hard times if that is even the case. Acez...... sorry that happened to you.

Last edited by CakeDaddy; 03-22-2009 at 10:31 PM.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:37 PM

57 CADI
Oslowley , what wheels do you have the car that peeling?
Old 03-23-2009, 12:07 AM

sl500
Unhappy Need more Proof?

A buddy of mine purchased rims from 360.

In May 2008 put a deposit down on rims. 360 charged his CC and then he heard nothing for months! A few months later he got a charge for the balance. He attempted to contact them...but nothing. He got no call, email or anything to indicate the rims were in or that they are ready to be delivered. Just a charge on the CC. So he called his CC company and disputed the charge. At that point, he received a return call from 360...
Then as you can see it was not until October in which the rims were actually delivered. AND you can see the additional money that he was charged upon delivery! (sometimes it takes time for rims - that was not an issue)

I went with him to pick up the rims. Jordan was very nice, but I felt something was not right when we arrived at his company. We had to go to another location to get the rims installed?? They do not install them... Either way, we headed back home with new rims on the car.

When we got back home and washed the car for some pictures, we noticed that the paint on this brand new set of rims was flaking. Needless to say, he was not happy. I took some shots... so you can see what I am talking about.

Bottom line - I have proof - proof of costs, proof in emails as much proof as needed...

Proof that:

Customer Service is non existent
Lead time is way off (2 months is actually 4 to 5 months)
Broken Promises ("I will take care of that" oops sorry it will be more $$
Products may not be what they seem
etc etc

Overall, I want the company to succeed and we both like the rims, just sucs that they cannot get it together...
Attached Thumbnails Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged-360flake1.jpg   Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged-360flake2.jpg   Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged-360.jpg  
Old 03-23-2009, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by 360info

In May 2008 put a deposit down on rims. 360 charged his CC and then he heard nothing for months! A few months later he got a charge for the balance. He attempted to contact them...but nothing. He got no call, email or anything to indicate the rims were in or that they are ready to be delivered. Just a charge on the CC. So he called his CC company and disputed the charge. At that point, he received a return call from 360...
Then as you can see it was not until October in which the rims were actually delivered. AND you can see the additional money that he was charged upon delivery! (sometimes it takes time for rims - that was not an issue)

I went with him to pick up the rims. Jordan was very nice, but I felt something was not right when we arrived at his company. We had to go to another location to get the rims installed?? They do not install them... Either way, we headed back home with new rims on the car.

When we got back home and washed the car for some pictures, we noticed that the paint on this brand new set of rims was flaking. Needless to say, he was not happy. I took some shots... so you can see what I am talking about.

Bottom line - I have proof - proof of costs, proof in emails as much proof as needed...

Proof that:

etc etc

Overall, I want the company to succeed and we both like the rims, just sucs that they cannot get it together...
Solid proof, solid pics, thanks for posting. Does anyone else doubt anything?

Stick a fork in 360, they are done. I just cannot believe the level of deceit, games, and very poor business ethics that some people have but this, along with all the other proof, customers, complaints, and bans of 360 from other sites is enough.

I also understand they are under "System Forged" now?
Old 03-23-2009, 03:43 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Obsidian Black 2009 C63 w/ P30 Package
I just read the entire thread and was linked to this thread from m3post and have heard of 360's shady business basically on most of the top bimmer forums on the internet.

After reading all of this I feel the need to actually go to this guys office or house and see what he says even though he didnt screw me.

It is ridiculous for what hes doing to honest hard working people that have paid a premium for his product that has not delivered.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:37 AM

2001 Kleemann CLK 230K, 2006 CLS 350, GTR R35
Originally Posted by 360info

Proof that:

etc etc

d*mn, that's terrible! well, game over for 360forged.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:24 AM
Banned

Sport HSE
Originally Posted by mbsoflo
We all realize it's personal information, but that doesnt make it right to expose it to a large group of people.....how would you feel if you were losing your home and some one decided to send a flyer to every single person in your town telling them that your are losing it, and showing what you owe ,,,,

c'mon we are all grown ups here
i thought the petty bull S&*t stopped in middle school...

it's unbelievable what little compassion is shown for the poor guy ..he is loosing everything , possiobly because of poor business practices, his own fault,but nobody is perfect..sometimes unethical things happen in a time of desperation....

you ppl who say he desrves to loose everything...no worries KARMA is a B%*ch
Poor guy? Have you been paying attention. This retard has been parting on peoples hard earned money that they paid him for a service that he did not provide. Rather than taking videos of his watches stacks of cash and all his rented cars. He should have been in the back assembling rims and getting peoples orders out. He gets everything he deserves and then some.

Cheers,
Old 03-23-2009, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by 4URINFORMATION
Oslowley , what wheels do you have the car that peeling?
Sevas 3 piece.
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 AM

Velvet Fleetwood
given the lack or response if any by 360, my guess is Jordan has written off this company long ago. most likely he will open up a new company under a new umbrella/partnership in the near future and will completely disassociate from the 360 forged due to negative press. I guess a lesson to be learned here is stick with reputable companys with solid track records, transparency, solid customer base, and relative feedback. that's a shame cause I was one of the guys who gave Jordan lots of credit and thought it was an admirable thing he was doing by going out on his own to pursue this business venture.
Old 03-23-2009, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by vb26
given the lack or response if any by 360, my guess is Jordan has written off this company long ago. most likely he will open up a new company under a new umbrella/partnership in the near future and will completely disassociate from the 360 forged due to negative press. I guess a lesson to be learned here is stick with reputable companys with solid track records, transparency, solid customer base, and relative feedback. that's a shame cause I was one of the guys who gave Jordan lots of credit and thought it was an admirable thing he was doing by going out on his own to pursue this business venture.
It looks like he already has, hence "System Forged" I keep hearing about. What's the story with them, anyone know?
Old 03-23-2009, 11:12 AM

Velvet Fleetwood
Originally Posted by bigben320e
It looks like he already has, hence "System Forged" I keep hearing about. What's the story with them, anyone know?
erm, these look familiar

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/c...ed-wheels.html
Old 03-23-2009, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by vb26
Yeah, they look familiar...

Looks like someone needs to jump on 6 Speed Online and give the info on the threads here. Seems 360 jumped ship and changed names to System Forged, no?
Old 03-23-2009, 12:19 PM

'08 CL63
System Forged?... LOL

Fictitious Name
SYSTEM FORGED
Filing Information
Document Number G08338900143
Status ACTIVE
Filed Date 12/03/2008
Expiration Date 12/31/2013
Current Owners 1
County DADE
Total Pages 1
Events Filed NONE
FEI Number 37-1546394
Mailing Address
12225 SW 128 STREET
SUITE: 108
MIAMI, FL 33186
Owner Information
360 FORGED, INC.
12225 SW 128 STREET SUITE: 108
MIAMI, FL 33186
FEI Number: 37-1546394
Document Number: P07000076358

http://www.sunbiz.org/FIC/2008/1203/30406543.tif
Old 03-23-2009, 12:24 PM

'08 CL63
This is the same case as the one against 360 Forged, not sure why it didn't pop up before. Different dog, same fleas.

COR INTERNATIONAL (LLC) vs 360 FORGED INC DOCKET - PARTIES
2009-14507-CA-01
13-2009-CA-014507-0000-01
N/A 05
SYSTEM FORGED 360 FORGED WHEELS INC DK 01 3 02/23/09
COR INTERNATIONAL (LLC)
Old 03-23-2009, 02:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
oh man, this is classic - does anyone expect anything less from these guys at this point? i can see the crack team of geniuses that are hard at work over there. probably something like, "if we just change names no one will catch on for at least a few months, that should be plenty of time to reel in a few more suckers, errr i mean customers" and... "hey go on some more forums and create new usernames to stick up for us"

and yet, they are still a MB World sponsor.... how sad. do you think they will have a new "system forged" banner on this site too? i can only imagine the amount of oral Jordan is giving out to keep on good terms with the higher ups here.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.

Quick Reply: Another Unhappy Customer of 360 Forged