C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

a few pics of my cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-25-2009, 11:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Exactly...who cares if it's his money or his parents, what's the BFD! If he wishes to share his cars in a fashion that most don't agree with don't read or post to the thread. JMHO!
I couldn't care less how he displays his cars, nor I couldn't care less if they are his or not. I am just saying that a bogus story like the OP's has to be proven if he doesn't want to be flamed on the forum.
Old 05-27-2009, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by vtecsti
I hate to be skeptical, but the way it looks right now, those are your dad's cars parked at your dad's house. You may not want to prove yourself, but until you do...I'm not buying it. My first post on this forum was a legit story about my purchase. I was congratulated and given a warm welcome. Your story seems to be flawed.
who care if you are buying it or not? your opinion is worth less than 2cents. Paul has been a long time member on 6speedonline, i've seen his posts and the pics of his cars. he is a lot more creditable than you.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:03 AM

2004 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by ihatepotholes
who care if you are buying it or not? your opinion is worth less than 2cents. Paul has been a long time member on 6speedonline, i've seen his posts and the pics of his cars. he is a lot more creditable than you.
Originally Posted by vtecsti
I couldn't care less how he displays his cars, nor I couldn't care less if they are his or not. I am just saying that a bogus story like the OP's has to be proven if he doesn't want to be flamed on the forum.
Just sayin'...again.
Old 05-27-2009, 02:34 AM

08' C350, Toyota Tundra
If you achieved so much why you care what others think? You really gotta drive all these cars to a high school parking lot lol.....
Old 05-27-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by nychokeyplaya35
If you achieved so much why you care what others think? You really gotta drive all these cars to a high school parking lot lol.....
I could care less what everyone thinks. As far as driving my cars to a school to take pictures, I wanted to take a pic of all my cars together before i sell one of them. And i wanted pictures that would look ok instead of in my driveway. You guys make a big deal about driving my cars to a school that is 10 houses away to take pictures. I guess no one here has taking pics of their cars except at their house LOL. You accuse me of caring what people think but i'm not the one who list all my cars in my signature and i'm not the one with pics of my cars in my avatar. You along with other members calling me out obviously care what people think or what you wouldn't do that.

Last edited by paulfromtulsa; 05-27-2009 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-27-2009, 11:47 AM

CLK 500
Originally Posted by Inf4life
To be quite honest, for someone who has all this money to buy these expensive cars, I expected a lot better grammar skills.
this also goes for rap artists who own very expensive cars right
Old 05-27-2009, 01:32 PM

cls 55 amg
Originally Posted by paulfromtulsa
You accuse me of caring what people think but i'm not the one who list all my cars in my signature and i'm not the one with pics of my cars in my avatar. You along with other members calling me out obviously care what people think or what you wouldn't do that.
very well said...and not to mention those who have, in their signatures, the list of cars they have ever owned.
Old 05-28-2009, 12:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
I could care less what everyone thinks. As far as driving my cars to a school to take pictures, I wanted to take a pic of all my cars together before i sell one of them. And i wanted pictures that would look ok instead of in my driveway. You guys make a big deal about driving my cars to a school that is 10 houses away to take pictures. I guess no one here has taking pics of their cars except at their house LOL. You accuse me of caring what people think but i'm not the one who list all my cars in my signature and i'm not the one with pics of my cars in my avatar. You along with other members calling me out obviously care what people think or what you wouldn't do that.
Enjoy your cars and don't worry about anyone else, because in the grand scheme of things it just doesn't matter.

...... Anyway, I always am flirting with buying a Gallardo as we have tuned a number of them and I always enjoy driving them, but I just haven't pulled the trigger. What do you think of the car?
Old 05-28-2009, 10:03 AM

Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
Enjoy your cars and don't worry about anyone else, because in the grand scheme of things it just doesn't matter.

...... Anyway, I always am flirting with buying a Gallardo as we have tuned a number of them and I always enjoy driving them, but I just haven't pulled the trigger. What do you think of the car?
If you looking for comfort the lambo is definitely not for you. It rides like a box of rocks. As far as performance it is awesome. The gallardo hooks up so well you can hardly get the tires to spin. So far i love the car, with all the research i have done i have found out that it is the most reliable, daily driviable exotic to date. The only real issues is a clutch change every 15k or so. Oh yeah and you have to get used to all the attention it gets. It kind of get annoying when everyone and there kids are taking pictures while you are driving. The worst is when you are parked somewhere and come out and people are posing with your car. I also always get two handprints on my windows where people look in through the window. That really pisses me off. But overall I love the car. I got the car lowered last week and my rims shipped out yesterday so i will post pics when they are mounted.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Yes, the "G" is by far your Customers finest ride
Old 05-28-2009, 11:48 PM

cls 55 amg
Originally Posted by Thericker
Yes, the "G" is by far your Customers finest ride
man, u're brutal
Old 05-29-2009, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL55AMG, Ferrari 348, Ferrari Testarossa, Ferrari F40, Ferrari Mondial t, Ducati 916, Indycar
If you looking for comfort the lambo is definitely not for you. It rides like a box of rocks. As far as performance it is awesome. The gallardo hooks up so well you can hardly get the tires to spin. So far i love the car, with all the research i have done i have found out that it is the most reliable, daily driviable exotic to date. The only real issues is a clutch change every 15k or so. Oh yeah and you have to get used to all the attention it gets. It kind of get annoying when everyone and there kids are taking pictures while you are driving. The worst is when you are parked somewhere and come out and people are posing with your car. I also always get two handprints on my windows where people look in through the window. That really pisses me off. But overall I love the car. I got the car lowered last week and my rims shipped out yesterday so i will post pics when they are mounted.
I daily drove an F40 for 5 years, so ride quality has never been paramount for me, and I have gotten pretty numb from the attention having the F40 as well as the other Ferrari's, so none of that is a bother for me. With prices the way they are moving, I might need to start shopping again!
Old 05-29-2009, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by IngenereAMG
I daily drove an F40 for 5 years, so ride quality has never been paramount for me, and I have gotten pretty numb from the attention having the F40 as well as the other Ferrari's, so none of that is a bother for me. With prices the way they are moving, I might need to start shopping again!
yeah its definitely a buyers market. Mine, I mean my customers LOL gallardo was only 18 months old and I was able to pick it up 100k off of what he paid for it. not to mention i was able to get a 3.99% interest rate. It's a great time to buy anything right now.
Old 05-29-2009, 09:46 PM

Mercedes
Nice array of cars. Post pics with the new wheel setup on the G when you get a chance!
Old 06-01-2009, 07:43 PM
NMT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E55
Paul bought the car from EM which is down the street from me. He's the real deal.
Old 06-01-2009, 08:26 PM

'16 528i MSport
Pretty sick stable but I wanna see more pics of the Camry, **** the Lambo!
Old 06-01-2009, 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by NMT
Paul bought the car from EM which is down the street from me. He's the real deal.
how did you know? man its a small world. I guess there's not that many 07balloon white gallardos for sale.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by DaCeptak0n
Pretty sick stable but I wanna see more pics of the Camry, **** the Lambo!
hell yeah i love my 120k mile camry. believe it or not i drive that car more than any of the other ones.

my wheels came in today and i will be mounting the tires tomorrow. i will post pics of them on the car then. here are some teaser pics
Attached Thumbnails a few pics of my cars-4-heels.jpg   a few pics of my cars-wheel-car.jpg   a few pics of my cars-single-wheel.jpg  

Last edited by paulfromtulsa; 06-01-2009 at 11:39 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 CLS500 with 55 AMG motor, 2008 Infiniti G35, 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager
Sweet!

Watch out for the shovel hanging above it. My son slammed my door once and my shovel almost fell on the car. I moved the entire rack after that.

They now hang next to my wife's car. Ha Ha Ha!
Old 06-02-2009, 01:18 AM
NMT

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
E55
how did you know? man its a small world. I guess there's not that many 07balloon white gallardos for sale.
Im the same NMT from 6speed bud...im a board sponsor on the 6 and we spoke about your wheels after your purchase. Im just a regular 55 fanatic here!

Nick
Old 06-04-2009, 09:12 PM

here are some pics ot the wheels mounted on the G.
Attached Thumbnails a few pics of my cars-dsc02837.jpg   a few pics of my cars-dsc02838.jpg   a few pics of my cars-dsc02839.jpg   a few pics of my cars-dsc02840.jpg   a few pics of my cars-dsc02835.jpg  

Old 06-06-2009, 09:28 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
here are some pics ot the wheels mounted on the G.
Nice set up on the G.

Thericker hasn't posted since 5/28. Do you wonder if he's looking to eat some crow about now? Oh, I read that you don't really care.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
I think im the only one that agrees with TheRicker, the only thing you need to do is read the above several times, unless your IQ is in the 55-70 range you can tell this kid is a poser.
Old 06-06-2009, 11:17 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Damn dude, your car is sharp.

You have more pictures to share?
Old 06-07-2009, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
hell yeah i love my 120k mile camry. believe it or not i drive that car more than any of the other ones.
Now that I can believe

Originally Posted by coolcamden
.Thericker hasn't posted since 5/28. Do you wonder if he's looking to eat some crow about now? Oh, I read that you don't really care.
That dish of Crow can be served up on a "Plate" as soon as the OP takes pic's of all the License "Plates" so my CHP buddy can run'em & put this thread to bed one way or another... As it sits, the current proof & especially posts from said individual, speaks volumes towards my original hunch.

Originally Posted by soldier2304
I think im the only one that agrees with TheRicker, the only thing you need to do is read the above several times, unless your IQ is in the 55-70 range you can tell this kid is a poser.
Your C63 is SICK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: a few pics of my cars