C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

CF FRONT LIP SPOILER - NEED OPINION

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2009, 03:22 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
CF FRONT LIP SPOILER - NEED OPINION

Hi All...I'm debating whether or not I should paint the CF spoiler white to match the car or leave it as CF. I'm planning to purchase the front lip spoiler from EuroRev and they are only available in CF. To me the CF looks good on black car but on white it seem like it is an add-on. I still want to keep my car clean and classy. Also, how about CF diffuser as well? Thanks in advance.

Old 05-26-2009, 03:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gunmetal GTR, 2013 C63 AMG
good luck dealing with Euro rev. I had nothing but bother and the communication is terrible. Was put off and did not order anything.
Old 05-26-2009, 04:46 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by mcma1
good luck dealing with Euro rev. I had nothing but bother and the communication is terrible. Was put off and did not order anything.
mcma1...yea i did mention that to them as well, i'm in LA so it might be a little bit easier for me to deal with them direct instead. i researched this forum and many mentioned Eurotek is much better. i'll see what happens. i haven't decided on it yet until they give me a right price, it seem like their prices are all over the place. they quoted me for the front lip and rear diffuser for $950, but I've seen some members here bought it very cheap.