F/S - New 55K VRP CF Airbox, Filters, and engine cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
F/S - New 55K VRP CF Airbox, Filters, and engine cover

VRP carbon engine cover, airbox, and filters. I don't believe they are making this any more although I'm not sure. I know that this is a rare setup and one used by several of the 55K crowd - will work on anything with a V8K - E55, SL55, CLS55, CL55, S55 etc.

Bought this brand new from local member khelawanb who had gotten it for his Kleeman CLS upgrade and later found out that his Kleeman supercharger TB port was not oriented to support this airbox since the box was made for 55K application. Unfortunately this will not work for my needs either, won't work with the specific TB I am using, which is a custom 82mm TB with an offset adapter. None of these parts (cf engine cover, airbox, or filters) have ever been installed or used. Evertything is still new.

I am in Maryland, the parts are in Arizona and can be shipped once money is received. Asking $1,300 for the cf airbox and filters, $400 for the engine cover. Or $1,700 altogether obo. I've posted 2 pics which I are of the parts presently, sent over to me. I've also asked khelawanb to send me his pics of these parts when he sold them to me off his original thread so I will try to post those up as well.

- Will not sell airbox and filters seperately (they came as a set).
- Will sell just airbox and filters without the engine cover but don't want to sell engine cover alone (I could always use that if I wanted)

Old 04-05-2010, 08:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55 AMG
Just spoke with the buyer. Purchase is being coordinated. Looks like the items are sold at this point. Would like to thank those that responded for their interest.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55 AMG & RRS S/C
u can make it work with an 82mm TB, im currently using 82mmTB and that CF airbox