Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS 55 AMG
PM sent.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:36 PM

CLS55 & CL CK60
Originally Posted by clstl
Hi jclouis27,

Thanks for the reply, and for understanding my eagerness. I was hoping that since I expressed interest first (first on this forum, at least), that you would allow me the opportunity to bid on these wheels before seriously entertaining other offers, but I suppose first right of refusal is too much to hope for. . .I should have called "first dibs," but I find that juvenile. In any case, I withdraw my interest in these wheels. Good luck with the sale; at the price you quoted, you'll make someone very happy! (Or keep them, jclouis27, I think they are wonderful and will look even better with a little cosmetic care.)

I'll take a page out of the life experience manual of another member here from "the Carolinas (don't remember whether N or S)," who had negotiated for a month with a seller in TX over a Designo Graphite CLS (1 of 11 in the U.S.), only to be told ten minutes after his last phone call with the seller that the car was just sold (to another member here from WA who was unaware of the situation). "Carolinas" bought an identical car a month later from Tampa. The lesson: there are plenty of wheels out there, and even more opportunities. See, quaalude? I'm learning patience. . .

My apologies to all the members subjected to my grievances. I realize this public forum isn't the place to express my dissatisfaction, and I won't do this again (I'll stick to PM's). Also, apologies to those sitting back and eating popcorn as my tempest-in-a-teapot unfolds - sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to talk about this here again. Real life is dramatic enough.
lol...this guy is awesome!
Old 05-06-2010, 02:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Originally Posted by clstl
Hi jclouis27,

Thanks for the reply, and for understanding my eagerness. I was hoping that since I expressed interest first (first on this forum, at least), that you would allow me the opportunity to bid on these wheels before seriously entertaining other offers, but I suppose first right of refusal is too much to hope for. . .I should have called "first dibs," but I find that juvenile. In any case, I withdraw my interest in these wheels. Good luck with the sale; at the price you quoted, you'll make someone very happy! (Or keep them, jclouis27, I think they are wonderful and will look even better with a little cosmetic care.)

I'll take a page out of the life experience manual of another member here from "the Carolinas (don't remember whether N or S)," who had negotiated for a month with a seller in TX over a Designo Graphite CLS (1 of 11 in the U.S.), only to be told ten minutes after his last phone call with the seller that the car was just sold (to another member here from WA who was unaware of the situation). "Carolinas" bought an identical car a month later from Tampa. The lesson: there are plenty of wheels out there, and even more opportunities. See, quaalude? I'm learning patience. . .

My apologies to all the members subjected to my grievances. I realize this public forum isn't the place to express my dissatisfaction, and I won't do this again (I'll stick to PM's). Also, apologies to those sitting back and eating popcorn as my tempest-in-a-teapot unfolds - sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not going to talk about this here again. Real life is dramatic enough.
Dude there is plenty of fish in the sea... Try fishing once or twice, even with dynamite. Reminds me of a joke:

If you go to home depot and ask for some help on which rope would best support your body weight, do you think they'd tell you? Too soon?
Old 05-06-2010, 08:56 PM
Banned

AMGs
Awesome price. GLWS
Old 11-16-2010, 10:38 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cls55 AMG
Originally Posted by jclouis27
I'm sick of seeing them in a pile and dont think I'll be using them anytime soon so will sell them for $1500. Tires on the front are Nitto's and they are like new. The back ones are Conti 3 but have hardly anything left. The rims are in good shape except for the messed up clear coat that A..Hole Jorden did it is pealing in some places and I took them off the car cause it was looking bad. I could have them refinished and coated but am just so turned off the whole Jordan ****.
I"m putting my wheels up for sale again anyone interested
Old 11-20-2010, 08:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Haters crazy
Originally Posted by B on my Benz
will this fit a w211 e55! if so very very interested
The fronts probably will fit. The rears, most likely not. Its 11" wide and probably has a 305 tire. Maybe with a retarded strech of the tire? lol