C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

HELP! HID Install D2S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 12:26 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55
Exclamation HELP! HID Install D2S

Hey, I have been at this for 3 hours now trying to get the D2S HID bulb in to the housing.... I cannot seem to get it properly aligned and am having trouble with the two clips to secure in place... any advice will be much appreciated!!

BTW, I am trying to install from the top of the car... should i remove the headlight assembly?

I have google searched like you could not believe looking for any tip that may help..
Old 05-16-2010, 05:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Flying Spur
Originally Posted by raannathr333
Hey, I have been at this for 3 hours now trying to get the D2S HID bulb in to the housing.... I cannot seem to get it properly aligned and am having trouble with the two clips to secure in place... any advice will be much appreciated!!

BTW, I am trying to install from the top of the car... should i remove the headlight assembly?

I have google searched like you could not believe looking for any tip that may help..
I tried this myself as well. Take it to a shop it's not worth the trouble, I ended up breaking the clip and had it replaced under warranty. If you can remove the housing then it would be a breeze. Good luck with it
Old 05-16-2010, 04:57 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLS55
yeahhhhh, im bringing it to a shop