Old 06-29-2010, 03:35 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
c300
Found CLS55

how much should i ask for an cls 55
1. blk/blk
2. premium and lighting package
3. keyless go and parktronic
4. 18940 mileage 1 owner clean carfax (does not show service records so not sure about that, it only shows sold at auction)

and has anyone dealt with O.C. Autohaus in Westminster, CA?

Last edited by ocpun; 07-01-2010 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-03-2010, 11:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07' IS 350, 08' E550
Originally Posted by ocpun
how much should i ask for an cls 55
1. blk/blk
2. premium and lighting package
3. keyless go and parktronic
4. 18940 mileage 1 owner clean carfax (does not show service records so not sure about that, it only shows sold at auction)

and has anyone dealt with O.C. Autohaus in Westminster, CA?
I bought my 2004 CLK 55 from OC Autohaus in Westminster. They're cool. They're a family owned dealership. The car had 62k miles and I paid a tad under 30k for it out the door. I thought that was a deal because I had never owned a Mercedes anything but I knew an AMG car was something special. However, I would be worried about the service records or should I say the lack thereof. The reason why is because my car threw a CEL (Check Engine Light) shortly after I took ownership of it. I took it back and they said oh its the gas cap, make sure it's tight etc. Funny thing is, I did fill up a day before the light came on. No biggie...problem resolved so I thought. A month later the same thing happened!! At this point I knew something was wrong. I bought a OBD reader a received a P0456 (Not sure of the exact code at the moment) A very tiny evap emission leak. Come to find out this is something very minute and will not cause any real damage if its not fixed. On the other hand it would cost me tons of money to fix it. I just recently had my car smogged and it passed! So that was a huge relief and further more proved to me that the evap leak is not an issue. The bottom line is that OC Autohaus is no better than any other dealership. They fix up their cars to look very very nice and attractive to reel you in. The fact that they did not disclose the CEL issue to me says it all. Keep looking there are better deals out there...at the moment I'm looking to get a CLS 55 or 63 by the end of the year preferably a 2007.

Last edited by MARTYMAR; 07-03-2010 at 11:39 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:11 PM

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
06 CLS55 & 2011 G55
I tried to buy 2 CLS's from them. They were a total pain in the ***. Wouldn't budge on the price. Lied about how long they had they car up for sale saying they just got it but my friend pulled the price they paid for it at auction and when they bought it. I just got a bad feeling from them.

I ended up getting a great CLS55 loaded with a few more miles but with much better options like parktronics and adaptive cruise for a lot less money a few months later at EuroCarsOC.com they were not a joy to deal with but i did get a nice car at a great price and they fixed every single thing wrong with it.

Good luck