C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Brake Noise

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2012, 11:33 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brake Noise

We just got a case of some new aerosol that works great for brake noise from Wurth. Wurth is a German automotive hardware and chemical company that is know for high end automotive shop supplies and specializes in European cars.

"The SBS Brake treatment is a revolutionary spray-on metalizing treatment designed to prevent brake noise at the source. When applied as directed, microfine aluminum products form a molecular bond with the rotor/drum friction surfaces. This composite surface finish ends annoying vibrations and brake squeal at the source, giving the assurance of a quality brake job." As quoted from there catalog.

Treats pads and rotors-
-Spray a light mist of SBS Brake Treatment directly to the rotors/drums and pads/shoes
-Effective on all brake systems
-No drying time required
-Benefits last up to 1 year or 10,000 miles
-Prevents rust and seizure of lugs
-Extends brake life
-Effectiveness tested from -100 degrees to 1800 degrees

PRICE-$21.00 and includes shipping

NOT ON WEBSITE, CALL TO ORDER

Last edited by Staff@RPM; 02-01-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:24 PM

'12 e63 p30
My brakes are squeaking from about 15-0 MPH and i brought it in to the dealer to have them looked at. The told me they sprayed something on the brakes to stop the squeaking. Would you have any idea if this was the same substance you are selling?

Thanks,
Josh
Old 02-01-2012, 03:25 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by joshb63
My brakes are squeaking from about 15-0 MPH and i brought it in to the dealer to have them looked at. The told me they sprayed something on the brakes to stop the squeaking. Would you have any idea if this was the same substance you are selling?

Thanks,
Josh
No, I could not possibly say for sure that it is, it may be but I would have no way of really knowing that.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:29 PM

'12 e63 p30
Originally Posted by Staff@RPM
No, I could not possibly say for sure that it is, it may be but I would have no way of really knowing that.
OK thanks, i have squeaking at low speed until i stop. Would you guarantee this product would fix the brake squeaking? Also do I take off all my wheels and spray the rotors?

Thanks
Old 02-01-2012, 03:41 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by joshb63
OK thanks, i have squeaking at low speed until i stop. Would you guarantee this product would fix the brake squeaking? Also do I take off all my wheels and spray the rotors?

Thanks
Yes, you put a light spray on all the components. Front and rear of the pads and the entire rotor.