C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Selling the 63...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2013, 09:54 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W219 CLS63
Selling the 63...

So after having the Benzo for about 2 years aand having it driven about 10k miles, its time to move on to another great car and I had a few concerns before selling it.

My first concern is the price. I looked at KBB and then I looked at current CLS 63 listings and I didnt find any of the cars listed at KBB prices.

I have an 07 with 25k miles... and an 08 with 20k miles sells for around 58-60.. so can someone tell me at what price I should sell mine at (reasonable of course)

Also, before selling it theres a few things I want to fix up before giving it away. The front passenger door panel rattles like crazy, when pressure is applied on it the rattle stops. Anyone know a quick fix?

I have REALLLY really small dents in the drivers side front fender (2) Theyre only visible in different lightings and in some seriously awkward angles. Do you guys know anyone in the ATL area that does Quality work?

Drooping headliner in the rear. its all in but slighly sagging in the rear. It Should be a really quick fix but im looking for a DIY?

Drivers side rear wheel is bent, just enough to be fixed. also need to know quality people in ATL area that can fix it.

Wiper- does it need to be replaced? (Makes a ton of noise) (did this recently)

front bumper has a crap ton of severe stone chips. do you guys think I should just get it refinished and repainted? or replaced? (Once again, I need to know quality people in or around ATL area)

Thanks so much guys
Old 02-16-2013, 02:07 PM

Received 131 Likes on 87 Posts
2021 E63S Wagon 2019 S63 AMG Coupé 2015 S Coupé Edition 1 1970 Chevelle LS5
Wow, for a 2 year old car, sounds like your car has a few issues.

I would say fixing the rattle and headliner are first. A rattle will kill a test drive right away. Sagging headliner would be equally annoying.

Dents are chips, to me are part of buying/owning a used car. If they are not major, leave them.

GLWYS

Originally Posted by AmmarYasirA
So after having the Benzo for about 2 years aand having it driven about 10k miles, its time to move on to another great car and I had a few concerns before selling it.

My first concern is the price. I looked at KBB and then I looked at current CLS 63 listings and I didnt find any of the cars listed at KBB prices.

I have an 07 with 25k miles... and an 08 with 20k miles sells for around 58-60.. so can someone tell me at what price I should sell mine at (reasonable of course)

Also, before selling it theres a few things I want to fix up before giving it away. The front passenger door panel rattles like crazy, when pressure is applied on it the rattle stops. Anyone know a quick fix?

I have REALLLY really small dents in the drivers side front fender (2) Theyre only visible in different lightings and in some seriously awkward angles. Do you guys know anyone in the ATL area that does Quality work?

Drooping headliner in the rear. its all in but slighly sagging in the rear. It Should be a really quick fix but im looking for a DIY?

Drivers side rear wheel is bent, just enough to be fixed. also need to know quality people in ATL area that can fix it.

Wiper- does it need to be replaced? (Makes a ton of noise) (did this recently)

front bumper has a crap ton of severe stone chips. do you guys think I should just get it refinished and repainted? or replaced? (Once again, I need to know quality people in or around ATL area)

Thanks so much guys
Old 02-17-2013, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 S430, 2006 Corvette and 2015 Jaguar XJL
Bought my 2007 a year ago and paid $45k. It had 38k miles. The car was in good condition and had just about every option offered in 2007. I checked KGB a few months ago and it still was at $44k. I got a good deal at the time. You can also ckeck auto trader for pricing. Good luck.
Old 02-18-2013, 03:28 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W219 CLS63
thanks so much for the help guys. But i still need recommendations for the shops in Atlanta.