C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Need new seat leather sources.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 02:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2006 CLS 55 AMG
Need new seat leather sources.

Hi guys. My CLS55 is pretty much mint except for the driver's seat leather (cover). I bought the car with 30k on it and the driver's seat was amazingly wrinkled and creased. I was able to clean and condition the wrinkles out for the most part, but that left me with a lighter shade of black where the creases used to be. Long story longer, I would like to source new oem covers, but would rather not feed cash into the local dealership as I have had a strained relationship with them over repeated incompetence (not broad stroking all dealerships, just my particular Chicago suburban one). I'm not opposed to a leather shop working on it, but I figure if I'm going to spend a couple hundred on repairs, I'll just spend a little extra for new leather. Any sources, thoughts, or experiences are appreciated.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55 Wagon, E550 Conv
We have had several seats have just sections replaced due to damage at a shop in Atlanta. The materials they use are a perfect match. Thry found someone in California that sells Mercedes vinyl and leather. Im sure you can find someone up there that can do it.