C219 CLS55 and CLS63, 2004-2010

Probably purchasing a CLS63 soon, but I am confused about the dynamic/pulse seats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-06-2015, 04:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 CLS63
Probably purchasing a CLS63 soon, but I am confused about the dynamic/pulse seats

Up until I actually looked at the 2009 CLS brochure, I was pretty sure the CLS63 had the option for dynamic/pulse seats, like the E63. I have even seen it discussed in threads and mentioned in road tests while reading about the car. At least I thought. But the 09 brochure that I downloaded shows the only option packages as Trim, Sport, Premium 1, and AMG Performance. None of which contain the D/P seats. I havent seen any pictures of the appropriate buttons in any of the cars for sale, which leads me to believe that is the case, but thats why i came here, to get answers.

If you guys could clarify i would appreciate it greatly, and hopefully get me into the W219 AMG club quicker.

Thanks.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:30 AM

2016 CLS63s AMG
I have a 2010 CLS63 AMG and the seats are multi-contour only!
When I bought the car (POC) I wasn't that familiar with the difference, but then I learned that the multi-contour seat provide detailed cochin adjustments, like side support, upper leg support, back support, etc. Vs. Dynamic/Pulse seats provide moving points applying pressure on areas of your back that you can control.
although, I would be interested if it's possible to convert the multi-contour seats to dynamic/pulse seats.
Old 06-08-2015, 05:32 PM

07 CLS63
thanks for the response. kinda bummed there are no more dynamic or pulse seats, but im interested to see what these multi contour feel like. Hope to find out soon.