Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2015, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M3 & CLS55
Selling Rims - Trading Seats - Need Guidance cls55

Hello everyone I am kinda new to the forum and also new to benz

I have been driving BMW's since high school
e39s. . .m3s . . . etc

None the less I blew the motor on my e39. I was going to supercharge and bag an e39 M5 but I always wanted a cls55. Well, I went with the cooler option.

1.) The car came with Zone Forged VIP wrapped in Hankooks v2. They are super dope but I am looking to build a blacked out benz.

Wheels for sale: ~~Zone Forged~~ 3 Piece
20x9
20x11

They are in pretty good condition. I can send some closer pics if anyone is interested. The guy probably paid around 5k for the set up. None the less I just want to get some money. Make me an offer, I have no idea what they are worth. (I just don't want to say a price like 2k if they aren't worth that and it turns potential buyers away.)

2.) The car came with black leather seats that I love but I am a sucker for tan or maybe even something lighter.

Does anyone want to trade seats or sell me their seats? Is there like a Mercedes recycler that is reputable?
*I also want the black walnut trim or the Renntech bronze looking trim
- I reached out to Renntech and they said they wouldn't sell me the trim

3.) The car came with 06 ipod integration and of course I would like to listen to my galaxy s6.

Has anyone had any luck with adapters like this?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CableJive-dockBoss-Connect-iPhone-or-Android-smartphones-and-tablets-/281551182930?hash=item418dc21c52or
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cablejive-Wireless-Bluetooth-Music-Receiver-30Pin-Audio-Dock-iPhone-Samsung-/281563368812?hash=item418e7c0d6c

4.) I did want to share my plans just to see if anyone had some recommendations or anything like that.

*Buying I/C pump
*Buying used Renntech V3 off of Ebay ~gotta have that android integration~
*Doing a bronze concave set up on ps2's (white painted letters)
*Painting all the trim black

Where's the best place to get a facelift black grill? (I don't want to get in a situation where I buy a crappy ebay grill with bad fitment)

If you can provide any guidance or point me in the right direction, I would be incredibly grateful.
Attached Thumbnails Selling Rims - Trading Seats - Need Guidance cls55-rims.jpg   Selling Rims - Trading Seats - Need Guidance cls55-dope-trim.jpg   Selling Rims - Trading Seats - Need Guidance cls55-trim-i-want.jpg