Full wrap , thoughts ?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2021, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 208 Likes on 91 Posts
2014 cls63 a amg. 2018 AMG GTR
Full wrap , thoughts ?

I’m doing a complete wrap on my CLS next week. Going from white which I never loved to a dark satin grey. will be like having a new car. It was this or selling. Have had this white for 3 years now. Always missed my old grey CLS. Tell me what you think.

Also debating on tinting the taillights and not sure about the front grill now.

here is a picture of the 3M grey I was planning on. To me it looks amazing. Up selling me on a ceramic coating. Only $400 more. Total with coating is $4200. Will take him 7-9 days. I Had a mobile wrap service offer to do it for 3400 but they will be doing it in my garage. I didn’t sound like a great idea. Convenient but I don’t think the job would be nearly as good. They told me three days. One other reputable shop in my area was Quoting 4800 with the ceramic coating.

looks like blacked out emblems as well. He said $200 to take them all off and individually wrap them. Another reputable shop wouldn’t even do that. Told me to buy new ones 🤷‍♂️ Found blacked out ones on eBay for $50 but kind of looked cheap.

I have factory tint. He was asking about that too. Factory had decent tint. Maybe just get the car done and see if I want to do that. Car has 47k miles on it now. Will be selling in 2-3 years max. For my third CLS 63 most likely lol.

Last edited by dllhg; 02-03-2021 at 04:40 PM.