C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

C55 AMG vs. BMW M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 02:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Hey!!

I was in the EXACT SAME boat!. I am so happy I went with the C55. Its an Awesome machine, absolutly what I thought it was going to be and it lives up to its name.

I tested both and dont get me wrong, the M is also a spectacular choice but both machines are different. Take it from me. If your more into the hardcore rougher ride super sport and more high strung, much more popular on the streets with more tuning ability then the M might be for you. :v

The C55 is a different animal, much more relaxed, much MUCH more smoother in everyway while still offering the almost same performance. So essetially its up to your type of personality. If your laid back but want the bite to match the bark, > C55

Dont forget the tuning abilty of the C55 v the M3. M3 much much more stuff out there. C55 barely anything in comparison. But also understand that your running a high strung I-6 v a much relaxed V8. Drop the Kleeman blower on the C55 and regardless of the new 400 HP M that will be coming out, the supposedly OLD C55 will still def. hold its own either way.

Last edited by AMG PWR; 03-30-2005 at 09:26 PM.